'Kitchen Nightmares' 'Revisited No. 1...

'Kitchen Nightmares' 'Revisited No. 1' on Fox-TV

There are 2 comments on the Examiner.com story from Dec 14, 2012, titled 'Kitchen Nightmares' 'Revisited No. 1' on Fox-TV. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

In tonight's episode of "Kitchen Nightmares," Chef Gordon Ramsay headed back to three restaurants that he had helped out in the past.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

SoupOrMan

Littleton, CO

#1 Dec 18, 2012
Thanks for the link. I have watched a couple episodes of Kitchen Nightmares with my employees at DISH, so I think I can get into Ramsay reviewing some restaurants he’s helped. Heck, I might have even seen a couple of them before. With my old service it was such a struggle to find something to watch. But now that I have the DISH Hopper with the PrimeTime Anytime feature, there are more choices then I know what to do with! It auto-records the shows on the big 4 networks during prime time and stores them for 8 days, so all I need to do is read reviews and pick one out to watch!
joker

Utica, NY

#2 Dec 22, 2012
SoupOrMan wrote:
Thanks for the link. I have watched a couple episodes of Kitchen Nightmares with my employees at DISH, so I think I can get into Ramsay reviewing some restaurants he’s helped. Heck, I might have even seen a couple of them before. With my old service it was such a struggle to find something to watch. But now that I have the DISH Hopper with the PrimeTime Anytime feature, there are more choices then I know what to do with! It auto-records the shows on the big 4 networks during prime time and stores them for 8 days, so all I need to do is read reviews and pick one out to watch!
Gay

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 4 ways millennials can survive and thrive in Ne... 19 min Ivanka 2
News Pigs en route to slaughter were in distress whe... 55 min Arnold 1
News Raiderettes Visit Japan - Group 2 (Feb '06) 2 hr karinoweb 58
News Pawpaw Fest is this weekend (Sep '13) 2 hr gary 2
News French Truck Coffee Making Splash in Memphis 2 hr guest 1
News Houlka buys body cams for police department 10 hr nothing changes 6
News USDA to Purchase Surplus Cheese for Food Banks ... 21 hr Serratus Anterior 1
More from around the web