Sheriff's office issued tort claim

Full story: Deming Headlight

A tort claim issued against the Luna County Sheriff's Office alleges the department violated the rights of three individuals and assaulted one.
Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Dec 16, 2013
What the f

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Whoa..... Luna county law enforcement are a bunch of corrupt thieving, smuggling mo fos! Who was the deputy in this tort claim?
So in the past year we read and heard about
Josh accidentally shooting his girlfriend in her chest.
Batts driving around in a $60,000 truck while getting investigated by the FBI.
Allen carter leaving town after his involvement in the Columbus gun investigations.
Mike Waldrop kicking in doors without a warrant and he recently transported a girl prisoner to el paso and decided to take her out to a candle lit dinner and got a motel room for a few hours.
Customs task force agent Armando perales got indicted for embezzlement and stealing guns from the evidence room.
If you know anymore dirt on any local officers please comment . These are the people that are supposed to protect and serve.
Wow we need this to be on national news.
What the f

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Here is some more:

a second deputy was found shot above the heart in his drive was another accident.

A reserve deputy was caught stealing drugs during the time where people stupidly took there old medications to the LCSO for them to ''dispose'' of them.
Jackie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

HUM just some more BS about all of the surrounding law departments,and what these cops get away with I think it's about time for the (FEDERAL DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE) to step in and get rid of these clowns,and put them in prison!!! Oops they to will most likely end up drawing their pay while they are in prison, I can't believe what these cops get away with,another reason for honest people to are them selfs!
LCSO is investigating

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Love the part in the Headlight that says ''Under sheriff denies accusations but his department is investigating''How did this person get to be an under sheriff any way? He was not voted in by the people. Carter was the undersheriff and flew the coop as fast as he could find a way out.

Well as if his department is doing the ''investigating'' they will be squeeky clean. The case will be dropped and the Luna county commission will hire their legal council and pay them to say what they want to hear.
how ya know if its true

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Where do you get all this info unless you work in law enforcement?
what about

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

How about LCSO Investigator Gary Leyba? How does he still get to be investigating or work there when it was proven he is a Giglio? There is a lot more to come about him. I won't mention just yet.
What the f wrote:
Whoa..... Luna county law enforcement are a bunch of corrupt thieving, smuggling mo fos! Who was the deputy in this tort claim?
Allen carter leaving town after his involvement in the Columbus gun investigations.
Mike Waldrop kicking in doors without a warrant and he recently transported a girl prisoner to el paso and decided to take her out to a candle lit dinner and got a motel room for a few hours.
Customs task force agent Armando perales got indicted for embezzlement and stealing guns from the evidence room.
If you know anymore dirt on any local officers please comment . These are the people that are supposed to protect and serve.
Anom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Oh ok for one it none of y'all's business what batts drives you need to get a life and off the Internet when you get a job that counts then talk shit you have no room you sit in front of a computer screen and rumor when clearly you have no respect or any facts of what was really going on .
partly cloudy

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Hummmm.... Sounds like you have the other side of the story. Care to share why this department is STILL under investigation for '' many''alleged crimes that are the very crimes they put people in jail for.
irma

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

i need help getting a copy of a tort complaint my fiance had against an guard when he was in prison in las cruces he has passed away since then i believe the guard had something to do with it who do i call to get a copy?
i know the truth

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

How about all the wife cheaters in the Sheriffs department? Alvaro Granillo---cheater, Isreal Saenz---cheater! Is that what these guys go to the academy for to learn how to cheat on their wives? Whole department is corrupt and who is going to do anything about it? Who allows this to happen in our county? Whos gonna step up and put these cheaters on blast?
i know the truth

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

What the f wrote:
More dirt, put these guys on blast
EX-Deming

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Hello,
There is not enough time to list my complaints. I had a good friend, Alan Carter. I owned a business in Deming. I was arrested sitting in my truck for DWI/DUI. I blew a .03. They tried again at the State police station and again it was .03. I was not even driving. The law states .08 is the limit. Special Master Charles Kretek scolded me in court! I was of course found not guilty. 2 months later, Mr. Kretek was arrested himself for an extremely high blood alcohol count. Google his name. What a jerk.
My ex-wife had an affair with a Lt Garcia. They drummed up some garbage that landed me in the detention center for 7 months. I lost my nice business, 41 acres of land, a home that was paid off, 4 vehicles and $61,000 in cash. I was on a 5 year probation and have 3 felonies on my record. If you think that you cannot be charged, become afraid of major jail time to sign a plea agreement then you are crazy. It has ruined my life. I'm older now and disabled. Yes I live in Tucson! I hear that's where that coward Carter now lives. I loved Deming. Deming was good to me and I was good for Deming. Mr. Carter is an outright criminal. One of my lady customers said they he had raped her. I called him and met him behind Walmart to tell him what she said. He asked if I could be a witness and say that I heard her mention that she just made this up. That Las Cruces was investigating this. I could not. I liked him and helped him on Sundays. I.E. installing a water heater he purchased. These people hurt Deming. Deming is a great place but it has become culture to bring in family and friends to be in the city council, deputy's etc. I truly hope an outside agency comes in and cracks down on them. Then they need to be closely monitored. I'm in Tucson only because this was a part of the plea agreement. Probation department said they can want this but they cannot enforce it. The judge told me I must stay out of Deming for 5 years. Many people asked about me when I was arrested and then had to close my business. I miss them too. Shame on the police, deputy's and judges. I hope Alan Carter gets his tail arrested and spends years in prison. I will follow the news and if he ever does go to prison, I will surly write him an interesting letter. There is more but this is a part of what I know about Alan Carter and Lt Garcia...
EX-Deming

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Now Allen Carter has a Real Estate Video on you tube. Amazing..

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Wtf

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

He's a crook and should be brought public.
Retired

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

How would the community feel about having an out of state retired law enforcement officer from Florida who is a native New Mexican born and raised return and run for sheriff? One who is educated, honest, and EXPERIENCED and could bring major changes. Just curious how Deming and Luna County citizens would feel about this, the election season is upon us.
spot

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Retired wrote:
How would the community feel about having an out of state retired law enforcement officer from Florida who is a native New Mexican born and raised return and run for sheriff? One who is educated, honest, and EXPERIENCED and could bring major changes. Just curious how Deming and Luna County citizens would feel about this, the election season is upon us.
Wonder why you would want to work in an agency that is so corrupt?
Retired

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

That agency and corruption can be fixed with the right person in charge. The citizens deserve to be treated properly and with respect and to feel safe in the community. If you had a REAL Sheriff the laundry would be clean. So again I ask if the community would like to see someone come in and make the change everyone wishes and hopes for?
MrClean

Columbus, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

"That agency and corruption can be fixed with the right person in charge. The citizens deserve to be treated properly and with respect and to feel safe in the community. If you had a REAL Sheriff the laundry would be clean. So again I ask if the community would like to see someone come in and make the change everyone wishes and hopes for?"
Come on over....we need your help, you just might win.
draino

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

MrClean wrote:
"That agency and corruption can be fixed with the right person in charge. The citizens deserve to be treated properly and with respect and to feel safe in the community. If you had a REAL Sheriff the laundry would be clean. So again I ask if the community would like to see someone come in and make the change everyone wishes and hopes for?"
Come on over....we need your help, you just might win.
Corruption is what funds Luna County.Luna County advocates fraud on all levels. Making changes is a hard path to travel when you will not have the help or back up that you need to make those changes.
Good luck I am sure your intentions are honorable.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Food Forum right now

Search the Food Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 1 hr Facefaceface 7,865
Former Farm Manager wants criminal probe 3 hr EEllein 1
Fitchburg neighbors come together for yearly co... 3 hr ken 7
Norwegian bans smoking on balconies 6 hr smokers are POS 6
Aretha Franklin slams server's D-I-S-R-E-S-P-E-C-T 8 hr SOSUS INDIAN 1
Obamas want daughters to get taste of life on m... 8 hr barefoot2626 381
Rochester officially a 'Let's Move' city 12 hr steel city stupid 17
•••
•••