Fat Loss Factor Review: Does Dr. Charles Livingston Deliver the Goods with His New System?

Jul 6, 2012 Full story: The Beaumont Enterprise 70

Dr. Charles takes the position that having a clean liver allows the body to perform optimally in its function to burn cholesterol.

Full Story
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#50 Aug 2, 2013
Wisdom wrote:
Says the chiropractor, "Not one person has ever successfully lost weight from ANY program advertised anywhere."
You need to get out more. You can't be that ignorant. Wait, you are a chiropractor.
Yes, loser, I am a chiropractor. Who is still doing VERY well in practice. Very well. And you? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA. Oh, wait. Aren't you the one offers 'expert advice' yet shuttered your doors in less than three months? Oh, and illegally trolled for patients promising NOOPE (No Out Of Pocket Expenses) which is a felony? Thought so, crook. Oh, and thanks for the laugh, loser.
Wisdom

Port Washington, NY

#51 Aug 2, 2013
I believe you're successful mr. chiropractor.

Actually I don't, but since you've claimed to be successful no less than 10000 times, I'm sure YOU believe it.

Back to your claim that "no one has ever lost weight" from a weight loss program.

Idiot.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#52 Aug 2, 2013
Wisdom wrote:
I believe you're successful mr. chiropractor.
Actually I don't, but since you've claimed to be successful no less than 10000 times, I'm sure YOU believe it.
Back to your claim that "no one has ever lost weight" from a weight loss program.
Idiot.
As I was saying--when the loser, wisdom, chimed in with more of his lies.

Yes, loser, I am a chiropractor. Who is still doing VERY well in practice. Very well. And you? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA. Oh, wait. Aren't you the one offers 'expert advice' yet shuttered your doors in less than three months? Oh, and illegally trolled for patients promising NOOPE (No Out Of Pocket Expenses) which is a felony? Thought so, crook. Oh, and thanks for the laugh, loser.
Rommy

Hanoi, Vietnam

#53 Aug 3, 2013
You can visite this page to know more about The Fat Loss Factor: http://thefatlossfactor-program.blogspot.com/
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#54 Aug 4, 2013
I will say it again--there are NO commercially available weight loss/fat loss programs, businesses, machines, potions, gadgets, whatever, that work. NONE work. ZERO of them work. ALL of them are SCAMS. I don't care if a thousand "Harvard" scientists come foward and say they work--THEY DO NOT!
That's why there are literally thousands of weight loss programs--all say they work. If one did, you wouldn't need the others. NONE work. ALL are scams. PERIOD.
Wisdom

Port Washington, NY

#55 Aug 4, 2013
Says the chiropractors who claims his spring loaded clicker can heal people.

he he
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#56 Aug 5, 2013
Wisdom wrote:
Says the chiropractors who claims his spring loaded clicker can heal people.
he he
Says wisdom, who bilked insurance companies by promising prospective patients NOOPE (No Out Of Pocket Expenses). Good lord, what a crook.
Binda thomas

Kozhikode, India

#57 Aug 5, 2013
I lost my 20lbs with in 2 weeks using fat loss factor system.I really want to recommend it. See my review on soundcloudhttp://soundcloud.co m/thefatlossfactor/the-fat-los s-factor-review-is-it-scam
prashant

Lucknow, India

#60 Aug 23, 2013
hi
Amber

Ilford, UK

#63 Sep 1, 2013
I have read a few comments from people on this thread but have also read hundreds of posts and testimonials from people who have used The Fat Loss Factor and had awesome results. I can say this because I lost over a stone following the program. If you genuinely want to lose weight then take a look at the program. Yes you need to put in a little effort but I would have been very skeptical if I didn't need to work a little. The first part of the plan starts with a Master Cleanse - this is where you detox the body which then starts the fat burning. You then start a Structured Eating Phase where you are given a specific grocery list and some recipes that further optimize weight loss and fat burning. The program is further optimized with the exercise program - you can choose to follow the slow, steady or turbo weight loss program - Dr Charles advocates the use of HIIT or (High Intensity Interval Training) which has been proven to turbo boost fat burning potential. The exercises can last from 15-20 minutes and you can do the exercises twice or four times a week depending on how much weight you want to lose. I loved this program and left a detailed review at http://www.fatlossfactorreviews.co.uk if you are after more information and tips before you purchase the program.
Joseph

Vancouver, Canada

#67 Oct 23, 2013
At the heart of it, if you want to lose weight and maintain it, you have to have a shift to a health mindset. It's not just a matter of "eat less and exercise", most people when they hear that aren't motivated to make the necessary changes to have long-term success. One must be ready to "eat healthy (not less) and partake in physical activities they enjoy". On the flip side, most weight loss or fitness programs aren't scams, often they are well-researched and well laid-out for success. Where people fail is they aren't disciplined or have enough will to follow through for long enough to get what they want the most. Many people actually need the guidance and motivation that comes from such programs. I tried several programs myself and they work when they advocate changing your eating habits for good (not "dieting") and doing effective exercises that you can enjoy and keep doing (high-intensity interval training that takes little time to do). Only times I "failed" was due to my own unrealistic expectations for massive changes quickly and occasionally losing will for eating well and binging on junk. I like many of these programs, read more about it at FatLoss123.net to see if Fat Loss Factor is right for you. It beats spending monthly on gym memberships and diet plans.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#68 Oct 23, 2013
Bottom line is this: eat less and you'll lose weight. You don't have to pay anyone a nickel for that. Anyone who spends a penny on weight loss advice or diet plans is a fool. And that goes for every diet center, business, website (who charges money) or anything or anyone who professes to have a weight loss cure and wants to be paid to help you lose weight--are all scammers. There are exactly zero exceptions.

Since: Oct 13

Anaheim, CA

#69 Oct 23, 2013
The Fat Loss Factor is a good program, but it's inconvenient to go to special stores to get the foods you are required to eat for this program. It's easier to have healthy meals already prepared for you to go (e.g., http://truefatloss.net ). This may be easier to maintain in the long-term.

Since: Oct 13

Houston, TX

#71 Oct 25, 2013
Well this became quite the little war. It is a bit silly to say that no program helps folks lose weight. I have personally proven that wrong. And, I'm a fitness professional. I've used www.hotfitbody.com and I'd recommend www.getslimquick.net as programs worth trying. Check out my YouTube channel for real fitness tips: FitnessAdvantage.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#72 Oct 26, 2013
Paying someone to help you lose weight is just another sign of laziness, which is precisely how most people become obese in the first place, that, and no self control. Of course, some people are obese due to medical conditions--they're the exception. Most obese people are simply out of control gluttons. Weight loss businesses, of ANY description, are opportunists, taking advantage of people's weaknesses.
Forget about buying gym memberships, supplements, or insanely expensive pre-packaged foods. Just eat a lot less on your own. Develop self control--which is the one thing these companies can't sell you. The closest thing medicine got to selling self-control was prescribing Phen-Fen, which caused thousands of deaths and is still causing deaths today, years after the FDA pulled it. Criminal and unscrupulous MD's prescribed those drugs with the singular purpose of cashing in without any regard for the patient's well-being.(Oh, but one in 5 million chiropractic patients gets a stroke--how's that for front page news.)
The ones getting fat from weight loss businesses are the weight loss companies themselves--the saps who buy into these gimmicks are fattening up their wallets. Don't spend a penny on weight loss. You don't have to. By the mere fact there are thousands of weight loss companies means NONE of them works. If ONE of them worked you wouldn't hear about the rest. And... they must keep advertising to bring in new suckers, since the old one's won't refer since they remained fat.
No matter how slick, scientific or new-age their company name sounds, they ALL are worthless. Eat less on your own and lose weight. Then take the money you would have spent on these scam companies and buy yourself a car and a cruise. You'll feel so much better you kept your money instead of squandering it on a program with zero results.
hero

Tunisia

#73 Oct 26, 2013
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#74 Oct 26, 2013
hero wrote:
"discount" he he he
Once they discount it to "zero" let everyone know.
Wisdom

Port Washington, NY

#76 Oct 27, 2013
Says the chiropractor, "Paying someone to help you lose weight is just another sign of laziness,..."

Indeed, she's a "licensed chiropractor". One top professional. just ask her.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#77 Oct 27, 2013
Wisdom wrote:
Says the chiropractor, "Paying someone to help you lose weight is just another sign of laziness,..."
Indeed, she's a "licensed chiropractor". One top professional. just ask her.
he he he Sensitive about obesity are we? Yup, I'll bet I struck a nerve. My guess is this wisdom creep is 100 lbs or more overweight and can't stand to be critcized. He bought into every fake diet on the market and failed. BINGO!!!
Wisdom

Port Washington, NY

#78 Oct 28, 2013
Love it how this chiropractor is calling all those people who see his colleagues for weight loss .. lazy.

Dumb ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 1 hr georgie 8,768
Mountain Lion Spotted in Backyard 6 hr Sarah 11
Christmastime a big time for El Paso tamale makers 11 hr huey goins 1
Project Rebound Inc. hosts 20th annual Kwanzaa ... 12 hr Will Dockery 1
Solid Rock Church hosts concert for Grammy nomi... 12 hr Will Dockery 1
Have Beer Your Way, At Burger King (Jan '10) 20 hr big budz in kona 417
Fitness Icon Denise Austin Introduces New 10-We... 21 hr DeniseAustinFan 1
More from around the web