Super 8 Franklin Hwy 31

There are 5 comments on the AOL City Guide story from Sep 2, 2013, titled Super 8 Franklin Hwy 31. In it, AOL City Guide reports that:

This Franklin, Kentucky hotel is situated off Interstate 65 and 2 miles from the Kentucky Downs Racetrack.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AOL City Guide.

lol

White House, TN

#1 Sep 18, 2013
Anyone know if they do any kind of mid week special for locals?
In the know

Hopkinsville, KY

#2 Sep 18, 2013
None that I know of.
fried

White House, TN

#3 Sep 18, 2013
I got one the other night for $55, the room was clean and was told if I came back mid week and mentioned I was local they could give me that again.
Bubba

Hopkinsville, KY

#4 Sep 19, 2013
The regular rate for weekdays is now $54.95 plus tax. That's on their website. You can google search for a discount code, book online and enter the code in the corporate code box and save 10-15%.
howdy

Portland, TN

#5 Sep 20, 2013
There's a deal on Eversave Nashville for a 2-night voucher for 79 dollars. Just FYI.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bernie Sanders' campaign kickoff full of symbolism 9 hr fatbacksx 2
News Neighbors sue farmer over 'cannon' to keep away... (Sep '07) 14 hr F Idiots 48
News Rollin' on the river Mon Rachael 2
News Hampden's Alchemy opening restaurant in Bel Air Mon Rachael 2
News We're making tracks with chef Ramsay Mon Rachael 1
News Muslims Protest Police Policies: "Walking While... (Mar '13) Mon mohammed was a pe... 2
News VFW urges peace officers to not let criticism d... Sun cops are psychopaths 1
More from around the web