Kentucky park restaurants will offer ...

Kentucky park restaurants will offer bison and wild game nights

There are 6 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jan 20, 2013, titled Kentucky park restaurants will offer bison and wild game nights. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Restaurants at many of Kentucky's resort parks will offer visitors a chance to feast on either bison or wild game during January, February, and March.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Curious

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Jan 21, 2013
I wonder if the dining room at Jenny Wiley has been cleaned up. The last time I ate there, it was rather nasty.........had dirt, cob webs and dust in there especially around the windows. I haven't been back for quite a while. It's rather tacky to pay such a price and it not to be clean. The food was great but I just don't care to eat in a place like that.
misb5

Charlotte, NC

#2 Jan 21, 2013
Curious wrote:
I wonder if the dining room at Jenny Wiley has been cleaned up. The last time I ate there, it was rather nasty.........had dirt, cob webs and dust in there especially around the windows. I haven't been back for quite a while. It's rather tacky to pay such a price and it not to be clean. The food was great but I just don't care to eat in a place like that.
It's a state park!!! They all look like that. I am sure you are use to eating at the Ritz no doubt. Hilltard.
Curious

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Jan 21, 2013
Actually, you sound like the "Hilltard"....state park or not it should be clean. My comment was not to draw seemingly uneducated or smart alec replies from those with the intelligence such as yourself. I was only asking if the place had been clean for anyone who may have patronized there recently.......now if you want to continue with unintelligent remarks, that's fine; you'll be on your own as I won't reply. I don't feed your kind of intellect.
slipknot

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Jan 21, 2013
misb5 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a state park!!! They all look like that. I am sure you are use to eating at the Ritz no doubt. Hilltard.
Sounds like you must eat in the outhouse then..turdtard
Tyrone Biggins

Steamboat Springs, CO

#5 Jan 25, 2013
Do they serve turds at here?

Since: Mar 11

Nerinx, KY

#6 Jan 25, 2013
Curious wrote:
I'm sure it has. We ate there 3 weeks ago and it was clean.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scene: African American Council's first awards ... 50 min silly rabbit 1
News Spuds on top as celery named as UK's most hated... 2 hr Xstain Mullah Aroma 2
News Want to fight climate change? Try diet change 3 hr DaGood DaBad And ... 4
News Anthony's gets its brick oven, looks to open in... (Mar '16) 7 hr Downtown Mistake 8
News Raiderettes Visit Japan - Group 2 (Feb '06) 9 hr jamall 131
News Puppy Pals Ranch Announces a Special 'Long Term... (May '08) 17 hr St Francis 11
News Southern Tier Distilling Company Celebrates Gra... Mon Laszlow 1
More from around the web