Six Happiness to open in Leland

Six Happiness to open in Leland

There are 3 comments on the StarNewsOnline.com story from Oct 10, 2013, titled Six Happiness to open in Leland. In it, StarNewsOnline.com reports that:

The former Hong Kong Buffet in Leland will soon be rebadged Six Happiness, a new pan-Asian restaurant emphasizing sushi and hibachi preparations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at StarNewsOnline.com.

Linda

Hubert, NC

#1 Nov 17, 2013
Just had dinner there with my daughter and son-in-law and was very pleased. I had a Thai curry dish that was just spicy enough. They had assorted sushi and we're happy with the freshness and presentation. Prices are very reasonable too. All in all, a good experience.
Art

Southport, NC

#2 Dec 3, 2013
Dinner was terrible. I ordered Pad Thai and it came out it soupy with sauce sogged noodles that did not taste anything like Pad Thai. It was horrible. The manager said previous customers complained the Pad Thai was dry so they made it soupy. She said some customers preferred it that way. She said the waiter should have asked me how I preferred it. Well I told her Pad Thai was only made one way and if they had to ask how to prepare it they don’t know how to make it. She offered me half off the dinner and I told her I would not pay a cent for the garbage they served and she changed the check.

Not only did they ruin my dinner but lied about how it should be made and then tried to charge me. Some manager…….. doesn’t have a clue. Avoid this place at all costs and take your hard earned money somewhere else.
Tarolyn

Wilmington, NC

#3 Dec 29, 2013
My husband and I just returned home from eating at Six Happiness. We were worried because of the 1 bad review we read. We were pleasantly surprised by not only the renovations but by the service and the very good food. We had never eaten Japanese other then quick on the go places. The waitress was very helpful with explaining the dishes offered. The flavor from the soup to salad to appetizer to entree ending with dessert was a pleasant and satisfying experience. We left with full bellies and smiles on our faces. I can't wait to go back to try some of the other foods our waitress described to us. Thank you for the pleasant experience.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Central Ohio Catholics can ask for permission t... 7 hr jonjedi 5
News Farm-to-plate restaurant to set up shop in Quak... 8 hr Kitty 6
News Meet Josue Diaz: He left El Salvador for a safe... 18 hr Cops are Degenerates 22
News U.S. farm heartland lobbies to steer Trump away... 18 hr Mikey 6
News On Your Side - Pot Pie Recall (Oct '07) 23 hr pot pie joe 49
News Raiderettes Visit Japan - Group 2 (Feb '06) Wed WasPhart 206
News Where to Find the Best Fried Chicken in H-Town Wed Choose phartss 3
More from around the web