Rainy summer takes toll on Connecticut crops

There are 5 comments on the Aug 23, 2008, NewsTimes.com story titled Rainy summer takes toll on Connecticut crops. In it, NewsTimes.com reports that:

This summer's constant rains are taking their toll on many Connecticut farmers' crops of tomatoes, squash, greens and other products.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsTimes.com.

Bwahahaha

Cobalt, CT

#1 Aug 24, 2008
I actually thought it was a dry summer, who knew?
Me too

Hartford, CT

#2 Aug 24, 2008
Bwahahaha wrote:
So did I.
Edward

United States

#3 Aug 24, 2008
Bwahahaha wrote:
Nope. It was fairly wet. that's because there's no global warming - at least not any that we can control. It's been the coolest summer in several years. Al Gore is an A-hole now, and he was an A-hole yesterday too!
Edward

United States

#4 Aug 24, 2008
Okay News-Times. Al Gore is an Azz-hole now, and he was an Azz-hole yesterday too!
huh

Oxford, CT

#5 Aug 24, 2008
Edward wrote:
Okay News-Times. Al Gore is an Azz-hole now, and he was an Azz-hole yesterday too!
And this comment of yours is somehow related to tomatoes that drank too much water in some cosmic sense ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chipotle is now GMO-free 2 hr Your Ex 1
News Beware of false prophets (Oct '07) 5 hr IAM13 160
News Rollin' on the river 7 hr duckbutter 1
News Area Religion Services 12 hr Esther 1
News Burger King Customer Arrested After Citing Movie 12 hr Barry 6
News Dietitian's online chat takes in weight loss, c... (Mar '11) 15 hr That Farter 69
News National Cornbread Festival cooks up delicious ... 16 hr jesuswasblack1978 4
More from around the web