Unemployed man asks Paul Ryan about j...

Unemployed man asks Paul Ryan about jobs, Ryan laughs and offers the man candy

There are 10 comments on the Examiner.com story from Oct 26, 2012, titled Unemployed man asks Paul Ryan about jobs, Ryan laughs and offers the man candy. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Video evidence of Paul Ryan mocking a constituent before the start of a parade in 2011 has surfaced.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#1 Oct 26, 2012
Jerk
Medusa

Henderson, NV

#2 Oct 26, 2012
The punk was a jerk clearly trying to be disruptive. Ryan tried to be considerate. They disagree on policy. And the jerk probably has someone filming the thing hoping Ryan would react badly. He did not.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#3 Oct 26, 2012
I see that Ryans bimbo wife has that schitt eating grin all the time.
Dorine

Auckland, New Zealand

#4 Oct 27, 2012
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
I see that Ryans bimbo wife has that schitt eating grin all the time.
I'm sure you quickly wipe the smile off of most women's faces.
Donna

Edgerton, WI

#5 May 25, 2013
Coffee Shop Millionaire
The Ultimate Business for 2013
http://tinyurl.com/bs4xzoq
Obskeptic

United States

#6 May 25, 2013
The entire purpose of this thread is to foment hate in as many voters as possible for Paul Ryan. That is what liberals do. Foment hate for their fellow American that dares to disagree with them. Hey "Chet B", there's a little dribble of hate dangling on your chin. You may want to wipe it off.
Storm Warning

Denmark, WI

#7 Jul 13, 2013
I want to open a new line of businesses to help this man, I was thinking of launching them in San francisco, I would call them Starbuns, the coffee drive thru enema, i
rett56

Danville, IN

#8 Dec 17, 2015
Paul Ryan is NOT a conservative. And, I thought he said he needed more time with his family. Why doesn't he do that? Nobody wanted hime aaround to begin with.
watching livonia

Dexter, MI

#9 Dec 20, 2015
rett56 wrote:
Paul Ryan is NOT a conservative. And, I thought he said he needed more time with his family. Why doesn't he do that? Nobody wanted hime aaround to begin with.
amen who cares about paul ryan? another career politician

Since: Jan 13

Edinburgh, IN

#10 Jun 7, 2016
Dump the punk Ryan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As solar power expands the work day, incomes ri... 3 hr Solarman 1
News Kitchen remodeling 101: Making the space your own (Sep '13) 9 hr vivisa0290 6
News Backyard chickens spur debate in central Ohio c... Dec 7 They cannot kill ... 17
News Spuds on top as celery named as UK's most hated... Dec 7 Well now 10
News The Cuisine of Puerto Rico (Apr '11) Dec 7 HairyGuy 137
News Study says N.L. will see below average food pri... Dec 6 meanwhile 1
News Scene: African American Council's first awards ... Dec 6 silly rabbit 1
More from around the web