Cattle Drive Steakhouse Open

Apr 28, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: In Paris Texas

The Cattle Drive Steakhouse is here! The entire downtown Paris area was filled with the heavenly aroma of charbroiled beef as every seat in the house was filled with curious steak lovers.

Comments (Page 8)

Showing posts 141 - 151 of151
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
anon

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Thats funny i drove by tonight and there was not one customer there as a matter of fact the employees were sitting outside smoking! Its really a shame i hate to see small places struggle!
kaboom

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

anon wrote:
Thats funny i drove by tonight and there was not one customer there as a matter of fact the employees were sitting outside smoking! Its really a shame i hate to see small places struggle!
You are full of shit. Must have been after hours, i ate there and it was busy. I notice your tag on a lot of bullshit on this site, You must be a complete loser. Enjoy your worthless existence.
anon

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

kaboom wrote:
<quoted text>You are full of shit. Must have been after hours, i ate there and it was busy. I notice your tag on a lot of bullshit on this site, You must be a complete loser. Enjoy your worthless existence.
Actually it was 6:30pm and you must be either the skinny white girl or the african american guy that was sitting out front! There weren't any cars in front or parked across the street! Truth hurts sweetie and for future reference it looks trashy you might wanna take your smoke breaks out back from now on!
yep

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it was 6:30pm and you must be either the skinny white girl or the african american guy that was sitting out front! There weren't any cars in front or parked across the street! Truth hurts sweetie and for future reference it looks trashy you might wanna take your smoke breaks out back from now on!
Something I cannot stand is driving up to a place to eat and the kitchen staff is outside smoking. I wish that they would not even hire cooks that are smokers, that's just freaking nasty. Looks trashy, IS trashy. DQ is the worst about letting their already nasty looking people smoke their nasty cigs. Did I say smokers are nasty? YEP.
Just noticing

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

kaboom wrote:
<quoted text>You are full of shit. Must have been after hours, i ate there and it was busy. I notice your tag on a lot of bullshit on this site, You must be a complete loser. Enjoy your worthless existence.
Is that the only expletive you know? Do you not know how to express yourself without using crude language?
Vegas

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Just my opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha,
If you could only see through your computer monitor. LOL.
By the way, the dinners were for five people. The steaks are so large we cut them in half & half the side orders are also generous. And the best part, they always comp all our dinners.
well when u give us as much money as u do we will comp. thank u for spending all ur money.
Killer

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Something I cannot stand is driving up to a place to eat and the kitchen staff is outside smoking. I wish that they would not even hire cooks that are smokers, that's just freaking nasty. Looks trashy, IS trashy. DQ is the worst about letting their already nasty looking people smoke their nasty cigs. Did I say smokers are nasty? YEP.
I hope u die from second hand smoke or at lest get cancer. I really do. Be nice to know if I was a part of the reason. Lol. No but seriously. I do.
fallingfast

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

we ate there tonight. first time to eat there and it was very good. we went right at 6 and it had a nice crowd. we will definitely eat there again.
Raj Vegetarian at Earth

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Why do Christians eat meat when the bible says Thou Shalt not kill?

Why do Buddhist eat meat when the Pali Cannons say to Refrain from killing?

Why do Taoists eat meat when they state they want peace?

Why do Hindus eat meat when they preach nonviolence?

Why do Muslims eat meat when they preach peace?

“2nd Amendment insures the rest”

Since: Apr 08

Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Raj Vegetarian at Earth wrote:
Why do Christians eat meat when the bible says Thou Shalt not kill?
Why do Buddhist eat meat when the Pali Cannons say to Refrain from killing?
Why do Taoists eat meat when they state they want peace?
Why do Hindus eat meat when they preach nonviolence?
Why do Muslims eat meat when they preach peace?
Because they are all still hungry after eating their salad.......
loyalcustomer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

I have no idea what some of you people are talking about. This place is fantastic! My steak is always cooked to perfection and my waitress is so sweet, I always get the same girl, not sure of her name. She has blondish brownish hair with bangs. Highly recommend her and this wonderful restraunt!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 151 of151
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Food Forum right now

Search the Food Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Lukin's Brick Oven Pizza & Lounge to Open on Va... (Oct '12) 11 min Boliermakers and Riggies 32
Tiny Diner: The Tour 2 hr Andy T 1
Wally's Frozen Custard in St. Clair Shores 2 hr Raw Eggs 156
Obamas want daughters to get taste of life on m... 3 hr Go Blue Forever 308
Former Immigrant Child: "I Get It" 13 hr Joe 10
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 13 hr Icy chalk 7,754
Child care food program at risk of less funding 14 hr Here Is One 3
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••