Cattle Drive Steakhouse Open

There are 20 comments on the In Paris Texas story from Apr 28, 2012, titled Cattle Drive Steakhouse Open. In it, In Paris Texas reports that:

The Cattle Drive Steakhouse is here! The entire downtown Paris area was filled with the heavenly aroma of charbroiled beef as every seat in the house was filled with curious steak lovers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at In Paris Texas.

Augustus

Paris, TX

#139 May 11, 2012
Nation of Imbeciles wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the bad news is that you are not clairvoyant. For dinner we had ground lamb burgers with crumbled feta and blue cheese on ciabatta with fries and cheesecake for dessert. We washed it all down with a bottle of 2007 Big Vine Cabernet Sauvignon from Napa Valley. I picked up most of the items from HEB Central Market.
I'm certainly not fat but enjoy eating well. One must wonder what can of dead crap you opened for dinner. It was probably the same thing you had for lunch. Say, you must be a real winner.
Your an uptight little sack of shyt, aren't you? You're an anal little guy, but that's alright. Takes all kinds to make the world go round.
Nation of Imbeciles

San Antonio, TX

#140 May 11, 2012
Augustus wrote:
<quoted text>Your an uptight little sack of shyt, aren't you? You're an anal little guy, but that's alright. Takes all kinds to make the world go round.
LOL, another forum lightweight. Yawn
Yawn

Paris, TX

#141 May 11, 2012
<quoted text>
My reply was to a moron suggesting I had consumed crap for dinner. I've had steaks before including typical Texas BBQ cookouts. I prefer a porterhouse steak. One of the best ones I've had in your area was a Paul's Porterhouse there in Dallas. Another great steak house is Del Frisco's in downtown Fort Worth. And one of our favorites is Mister G's at the Hyatt DFW Airport. As for my predilection for wine, all I can say is that I never wake up with a hangover regardless of how much I drink.
How do you know you are getting "Prime Angus" beef other than this feature being advertised on the menu or package? Wait, I'm guessing some one who spells the word "maybe" as M-A-B-E-Y will tell me they can just taste the "ANGUS" in each and every bite.
Yawn, why am I not impressed.
wont go back

Sumner, TX

#142 May 11, 2012
no I ordered a Ribeye the day I went for lunch...it was thin and no flavor...my wife had chicken strips that said hand battered...I guess they were talking about the guy or woman at Tyson that hand battered them.
Nation of Imbeciles

San Antonio, TX

#143 May 11, 2012
wont go back wrote:
no I ordered a Ribeye the day I went for lunch...it was thin and no flavor...my wife had chicken strips that said hand battered...I guess they were talking about the guy or woman at Tyson that hand battered them.
LOL
a brainer

Paris, TX

#144 May 11, 2012
<quoted text>
LOL, another forum lightweight. Yawn
Dealing with you, that's all it takes.
a brainer

Paris, TX

#145 May 11, 2012
<quoted text>
LOL
Are you the actual leader of your 'Imbeciles Nation' or juat have a supporting role?(which you are very good at)-(LMAO)
unhappy

United States

#146 Jun 29, 2012
The worst food I've ever ate no flavor service was good
Cf sooo tuff my pit bull couldn't eat it
what bs

Paris, TX

#147 Jun 30, 2012
unhappy wrote:
The worst food I've ever ate no flavor service was good
Cf sooo tuff my pit bull couldn't eat it
and you dogs have to stick together...
Sandy

Euless, TX

#148 Jun 30, 2012
Why would you really expect it to be any more successful than the former skinny grill was? Same owner. Some people can run a successful restaurant, some cant.
booyah

Paris, TX

#149 Jun 30, 2012
Sandy wrote:
Why would you really expect it to be any more successful than the former skinny grill was? Same owner. Some people can run a successful restaurant, some cant.

not nice...courage to keep trying means alot to me.
Concerned Parisian

Paris, TX

#150 Jun 30, 2012
Unless they serve horsemeat like they do in France I won't go there.

This is such a backwards little town.
Marvel Ann

Paris, TX

#151 Jun 30, 2012
Our food was good even though they didn't get our order right. The service was lousy -- after watching several customers that were seated after us being waited on before we were, the waitress (the only one we saw) finally came over and said, "I didn't know you were my table."
what bs

Paris, TX

#152 Jun 30, 2012
Marvel Ann wrote:
Our food was good even though they didn't get our order right. The service was lousy -- after watching several customers that were seated after us being waited on before we were, the waitress (the only one we saw) finally came over and said, "I didn't know you were my table."
What bs!, You're a damn liar and that never happened.

“2nd Amendment insures the rest”

Since: Apr 08

Texas

#153 Jul 9, 2012
Concerned Parisian wrote:
Unless they serve horsemeat like they do in France I won't go there.
This is such a backwards little town.
I'm sure no one here in this "backward little town" will miss you if you will depart the area. Why not go to France where they eat their horses, because we don't do that in Texas
Hungry

Paris, TX

#156 Sep 24, 2012
The food is ok . But I wish lyns Didn't sale it to them I miss lyns cooking ! Pat Thai yumm , fried rice !! If any off you didn't know that Asian girl can cook Chinese food best in town not all thses Chinese buffet
anon

Paris, TX

#157 Sep 25, 2012
I went a couple of weeks ago and i was not impressed! I got the chicken strips and they were hard and chewy like they had been cooked, refrigerated and then reheated i couldn't even eat them. My husband got a ribeye that came out thin and flavorless! The staff was very friendly and attentive but as for the food we will not be going back!!! Not to mention the prices were way too high for the food quality!!!!
Marvel Ann

Paris, TX

#158 Sep 25, 2012
what bs wrote:
<quoted text>
What bs!, You're a damn liar and that never happened.
Um -- yes, it did happen. I don't know why you find that so hard to believe or why you would take offense at it. Unless you happen to be the waitress who couldn't figure out that if you were the only one working, they were all your tables.
lol

Paris, TX

#159 Sep 28, 2012
Marvel Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
Um -- yes, it did happen. I don't know why you find that so hard to believe or why you would take offense at it. Unless you happen to be the waitress who couldn't figure out that if you were the only one working, they were all your tables.
"um"...? whats a matter?, no sentence begins with "um"!
Your meds not kicking in or what?

Yes you are a DAMN LIAR and you damn well know it! If you don't like the place or any other then DON'T GO!, but quit trying to ruin it for everyone else. Haven't you wondered why the place has so many cars there?, many times they are parked across the street. I bet that really sets you off!
Marvel Ann

Paris, TX

#160 Sep 28, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
"um"...? whats a matter?, no sentence begins with "um"!
Your meds not kicking in or what?
Yes you are a DAMN LIAR and you damn well know it! If you don't like the place or any other then DON'T GO!, but quit trying to ruin it for everyone else. Haven't you wondered why the place has so many cars there?, many times they are parked across the street. I bet that really sets you off!
My goodness! No, I haven't noticed the cars, because I don't go down that way very often. I don't care whether the restaurant stays open or not other than I hope they make it for the sake of the general economy. I don't know the owners or anyone who works there. Why would I get mad because they have lots of customers? Might I ask for your proof that I am a liar? Have you been sitting in that restaurant every hour it has been open? If not, then you don't have a clue what goes on there when you're not there. I'm not trying to ruin anything. Did I say, "Don't anybody go there"? No, I did not. I merely related a personal experience. I didn't go back and read my original post, but I do believe I said the food was good. If I am such a liar, and I want to ruin the place, why didn't I complain about horrible food? You make no sense. You obviously have a personal stake (no pun intended) in this! Ummmm - lots of people begin sentences with "ummmmm." Ummmmmm - speaking of meds ...

BTW -- "whats a matter"? If you mean "What is the matter," you left out an apostrophe. If that is not what you meant, you have more problems than not knowing how to wait on tables.

And one other point -- I didn't particularly care for the restaurant that first time I went, so that has been the ONLY time I went. I never went back. But just because I didn't care for it doesn't mean that I insist that everyone share my opinion. I don't like McDonald's either, and they serve billions -- LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Inside SBS's Struggle Street 11 hr somebody elses pr... 1
News Some mighty tasty burgers at Willy's 15 hr sospoiksslskflkm 3
News Your Lehigh Valley Planting Guide : The Morning... (Mar '07) 16 hr trish18014 2
News Tennessee Schools Caught Serving 'Foul,' 6-Year... 18 hr DILF 12
News Guests are the Winners During Dollywood's 30 Da... 21 hr Carrie C Cozart 1
News Mingle-Albany closes, Un-Hui Filomeno to Saratoga 21 hr Jacob 2
News Prince Michael Jackson I celebrates at Chateau ... Mon Love Coming Down 28
More from around the web