Old Spanish Sugar Mill Grill - De Leon Springs, FL

Mar 29, 2013 Full story: Roadfood.com

To get to the Sugar Mill Grill you must enter De Leon Springs State Park, an idyllic recreation area with boat rides and picnic tables and opportunities to hike and bird-watch. The park is a popular destination and the restaurant is a small one, so almost any time of day you will very likely wait for a table.

Full Story
Delandite 44 years

Deland, FL

#1 Oct 3, 2013
Ate there the other day, all you can eat pancakes, I prefer to bring my own syrup as they have a somewhat runny maple spinoff. But very nostalgic, a novelty for the visiting family or tourist. Plus after you are done, take a dip in Florida's best kept secrets, her natural springs peculating at 72 degrees year round. My girls love it, it is cheap and filling, and no one has ever complained about having to wait for a table. Oh yeah, you make your own pancakes, they bring the batter, butter, and add-ons (blueberries, bananas, pecans, chocolate chips, etc) Bacon is thick cut and local cured. General better place for breakfast or brunch in the west volusia area. Check it out...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 8 hr red clay lover 8,916
No smoking in Restaurants... (Oct '07) 11 hr Sneaky Pete 1,755
Planning a garden for success (Jul '11) 13 hr jstrong196 3
How to party like a conservative 14 hr Hunglo 5
Migrants flock to EU door along Serbia's border... 15 hr Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Cuba Is Good for Your Health 15 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 2
Farmers market expands, farmers needed (Apr '14) 20 hr farmer 6
More from around the web