Savino's Hideaway Reopens with Classi...

Savino's Hideaway Reopens with Classic Family Favorites

There are 4 comments on the Patch.com story from Aug 29, 2012, titled Savino's Hideaway Reopens with Classic Family Favorites. In it, Patch.com reports that:

For years, Savino's Hideaway was a family favorite on the corner of North Country Road and Pipe Stave Hollow road in Mt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Jim and family

Medford, NY

#1 Sep 6, 2012
Do yourself a favor and wait to go to the reopening of Savino's! They are not prepared with their menu as it is very limited; the excuse of a new chef does not work as the prices are above average(steaks are not priced- they are listed as market priced)!
Wine by the glass is extremely limited and busboys are better waiters than the waitresses!
The interior though is beautifully done and is very roomy!
We will come back but it won't be for a couple of months!
Sharon

Stony Brook, NY

#2 Sep 24, 2012
My husband and I went to Savino's yesterday and we were both pleasantly pleased with the food, the service and the friendliness of the restauant. Our waitress, (KA) was wonderful and her attention to us and all her other customers was top notch. I spoke w/Maria who is extremely pleasant. We are both looking forward to going back for another wonderful meal. Best of luck going forward.
not happy

Yonkers, NY

#3 Sep 29, 2012
Went to savino's sept. 29, 2012 decor is very nice, full house. VERY NOISY! food eh ok. calamari app. Was chewy and bland mussels marinara was very good pushy service all an all wont go back
Chris

Centereach, NY

#4 Oct 2, 2012
Id been looking foward to going there for years.
Salad was fantastic
Pasta was so so
Flounder tasted funny but good
Threw up all of it when I got home
:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jacobs & Brichford Introduces Two New Cheeses a... 2 hr Chu Chu Rubusco 5
News Tyler police investigating aggravated robbery e... 4 hr Elise Gingerich 1
News Recipe: Pumpkin soup with coconut, lemongrass a... 5 hr Elise Gingerich 1
News Lack of capital tough on young farmers 9 hr FarmerTed 2
News Can you legitimately be addicted to a certain f... 14 hr hello 1
News Blue Jacket cheese wins at 2016 Ohio State Fair Fri unkle felix 1
News Pontotoc County cook stresses importance of fam... Fri Bad health habits 1
More from around the web