POA Report Returns Online

Dec 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NWAonline

Members should have easy access to financial information that was recently presented to the board it was decided at Thursday's meeting of the Bella Vista Property Owners Association Board of Directors.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
It is all about TRUST

Rogers, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Incompetent Bella Vista POA General Manager Tommy Bailey and the arrogant POA board members need to get on their knees at the next POA board meeting and beg the POA membership for their forgiveness.
This would be a very good place to start.
Billy Bob

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

It is all about TRUST wrote:
Incompetent Bella Vista POA General Manager Tommy Bailey and the arrogant POA board members need to get on their knees at the next POA board meeting and beg the POA membership for their forgiveness.
This would be a very good place to start.
100%agree.
Bella Vista POA Sux

Rogers, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

I like that first step!

The 2nd step is for the POA board chairman to take POA General Manager Tommy Baily for a car ride.

Then, drop Tommy off at the unemployment office!
Billy Bob

Bentonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

And if you all do not know yet as of the 14th January 2013 we are going to have to pay to use the gun range.
Merry Kitty Christmas

Gulf Shores, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

For the few times a year my DH uses the gun range, he will not be renewing his photo ID card. Instead will simply pay when he decides he wants to go shoot.

I read that boat/lake fees will remain the same, and I haven't read anywhere that golf fees are going to rise.....Oh that's right, they don't raise fees for golfers because they will get ticked and play somewhere else.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••