Moon Wok in University Park offers traditional Chinese cuisine

There are 1 comment on the Bradenton.com story from May 20, 2014, titled Moon Wok in University Park offers traditional Chinese cuisine. In it, Bradenton.com reports that:

UNIVERSITY PARK ­-- Never mind that there's a Pei Wei around the corner. Yong Huang, owner of Moon Wok Chinese Restaurant, says his food will taste entirely different.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bradenton.com.

Johnson

Sarasota, FL

#1 Jun 5, 2014
My husband and I have been looking for good Chinese food and decided to give Moon Wok a try. The staff was nice the food was a little salty but not bad tasting so we ordered some fried rice to go for dinner the next day. Unfortunately, not even 2 hours after eating I became very ill. I was stuck in the Home Depot bathroom for over 30 minutes loosing it with vomiting cramps and diarrhea. Needless to say it was a long night and felt horrible the next day. We ended up throwing away the food we took home. A total shame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 23 hr paige 8,975
News Dickey's Barbecue Pit Fri Dominiqe 1
News Hampden's Alchemy opening restaurant in Bel Air Fri Whiny1 1
News U.S. Gives $7 Bil in Food Benefits to "Ineligib... Fri ronnie 15
News Pi, Pie or both? The choice is yours this Pi Day May 21 Dan B 17
News Relieve Your Stress (Dec '09) May 20 antoniaweldin 9
News Fruits of Islam May 20 Old Pom 17
More from around the web