Lincoln's Burgerland changes owners a...

Lincoln's Burgerland changes owners after 26 years

There are 5 comments on the Northwest Arkansas Times story from Nov 2, 2008, titled Lincoln's Burgerland changes owners after 26 years. In it, Northwest Arkansas Times reports that:

Burgerland, a longtime local restaurant along U. S. 62 in Lincoln, changed owners earlier this month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Northwest Arkansas Times.

Since: Jun 07

Prairie Grove, AR

#1 Nov 3, 2008
Mmmm - adding homestyle Onion Rings !!!... nearest place I knew to get them around here before was Art's BBQ (on Rogers above the Central Mall) way down in Fort Smith.
Glad they are expanding hours... I usually missed when I came thru there. I hope they will still have the great "greasy spoon' burgers, and the good blue plate specials at lunch.

Lincoln, AR

#2 Nov 3, 2008
Such yummos food there. I wish the Currys the best and look forward to the new hours!!!
Bryan Maloney

Lincoln, AR

#3 Nov 5, 2010
The Curry's will be missed.

Lincoln, AR

#4 Jan 12, 2012
This is good ol fashoned Angus burgers, huge homemade onion rings, and plate lunch, good food!
Large Marge

United States

#5 May 24, 2013
I'm new to Topix & just saw this post from 2008-2012 about my favorite burger joint. I live in Westville & come to Lincoln to shop & cause trouble (ha). When the kids were little me & Max would bring them here to Burgerland. Talking about mouth-watering food! Oooowweeee! When the kids come home they take their kids over to Burgerland to chow-down. Wish we had a decent eating establishment in Westville, but alas, we do not. Oooo----what's that sound?? My tummy growling already! Out of my way.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Magnificent Macedonia is one of Europe's undisc... 1 hr makedonas from ci... 116
News Timeless a " an MHK Eatery to debut this winter... 4 hr Mannie 2
News Raiderettes Visit Japan - Group 2 (Feb '06) 12 hr hadishokri 96
News Papa John apologizes for delivery man's racist ... (May '13) 21 hr BigDaddy12 18
News Dairy Queen in Tupelo now hiring, set to open N... 22 hr Fries Fried 2
News Oregon bakery shop accused of racism over Oreo ... 23 hr Diamonds7156 34
News California Restaurants Launch Nation's First Tr... Thu Sneaky Pete 6
More from around the web