Allure - the world's largest cruise s...

Allure - the world's largest cruise ship, with new dining packages

Posted in the Food Forum

Sliven, Bulgaria

#1 Dec 9, 2013
There are 3 brand new specialty restaurant dining packages on the world's largest cruise ship Allure of the Seas. Their cost range from $70 to $130, and alll of them include gourmet dining with many courses and changing 3 to 4 restaurants during dinner. I found this info at this review of the Allure cruise ship deck plan here
I read the Allure of the seas deck plans for about 20 or so minutes - it shows all passenger rooms and facilities as locations and other info. There are so many places to visit on this absolutely huge thing, I just wonder how they manage to keep it above water. It's really like a small town - the list of restaurants and bars is endless!

Sliven, Bulgaria

#2 Dec 9, 2013
If you are interested in the Royal Caribbean food menu, see their new cruise dinner menu at this site
The Royal Caribbean cruise line started updates of the dinner menu on their ships in the whole fleet since 2012. Their room service menu was also updated - now with hot sandwiches and burgers - and all is complimentary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Pegan Diet: A Fad or the Future of Food? 1 hr collin9943 6
News 'Man Fire Food' is enjoying 'Puerto Rican Grill... 2 hr El Cacique 46
News Gran-Gran's coming soon to Cedartown 4 hr Stay is for dogs 12
News BJ's Cafe: The biscuits are calling you (Mar '11) 11 hr O S DOG 45
News Ben & Jerrya s Co-Founder Shares Bernie Sanders... 14 hr Le Jimbo 19
News Delicious fundraiser brings in big bucks for go... 16 hr BBQ farts 2
News Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 22 hr crazy4stuff 9,098
More from around the web