Why is Miguels Jr. The Most Popular M...

Why is Miguels Jr. The Most Popular Mexican Restaurant in South Corona, California?

There are 32 comments on the Associated Content story from Feb 3, 2010, titled Why is Miguels Jr. The Most Popular Mexican Restaurant in South Corona, California?. In it, Associated Content reports that:

When it comes to fast food, there are dozens of options in my town. When I'm in the mood for burgers I'll head to In N Out, and when I want chicken I might head to KFC.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Lookie here!!”

Since: May 11

Crown Town

#23 Aug 17, 2011
Mexicano wrote:
People got to be kidding me Miguels is not real Mexican food
IM 100% Mexican my parents do not speak English so believe me when I tell you that Miguels is not real authentic Mexican food
On a scale from 1to 10 I would rate Miguels A 7 1/2
If you want real Mexican food try Tudy's next door to Miguels, Super TACO on Main St , Taco Lucas on Lincoin St or Tamazzulas in Norco 2nd st
Your parents dont speak english? Where do you live? They need to be deported. Just like a BEANER!! They have probably lived here for over 30 years and still cant speak english. Japs, chinks, and all other races of people come to America and learn english with in 6 months. Mexicants live here for 50 years and never learn. SO STUPID!! We must deport people like your mom and dad.
Coronista

United States

#24 Aug 18, 2011
El Turrero used to be good, then they sold it. This owner has been closed down a couple of times for healthe reasons.
a rebel

AOL

#25 Aug 18, 2011
it dont matter were you eat,miguel'jr.there food is good.if your white.brown.or other we all love mex.food.can we agree to agree.miguel.is my fav.it dont have to be your.tell me name of your best place.to get mex.i will try it.but to be real.i am white.my lady mex.hands down her food rocks.
a rebel

AOL

#26 Aug 18, 2011
to the bank?anyone tell you .your an ass.what go's around cames around.hope you can back up your comments.

“Lookie here!!”

Since: May 11

Crown Town

#27 Aug 19, 2011
a rebel wrote:
to the bank?anyone tell you .your an ass.what go's around cames around.hope you can back up your comments.
The only thing I can back up is my Truck when I take out my boat or my RV when Im going to Glamis. All you do is back up you toilet when you eat bean and cheese burritos.
Gatta find recipe

Monument, CO

#28 Feb 18, 2012
I moves away from Cali, loved Miguel's, MUST find the recipe for the hot sauce!!!
Kristen

Los Angeles, CA

#29 Mar 11, 2014
Miguel's hot sauce is the shit. I don't care what any of you have to say. Someone find me the recipe for the sauce and their beans and I'll be a happy camper. I live 6 hours away from the closest Miguel's Jr so it's hard. I'm coming down for 12 days this Thursday and I will be stocking up before heading back to Mammoth Lakes.
Tres Chic

Ahmedabad, India

#30 Mar 11, 2014
Well i can say that it is allright with miguel's...
Lost in time

Los Angeles, CA

#31 Mar 19, 2014
a-kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Wahoo's Fish Tacos is pretty dam good.
I never stop at Miguel's because I would have to get off the 91 and get back on the 91 there's not enough time in the day to stop due to the traffic on the 91 which The worst in Southern California attribute to Corona city planning
colorado

Colorado Springs, CO

#32 Sep 19, 2014
Mexicano wrote:
People got to be kidding me Miguels is not real Mexican food
IM 100% Mexican my parents do not speak English so believe me when I tell you that Miguels is not real authentic Mexican food
On a scale from 1to 10 I would rate Miguels A 7 1/2
If you want real Mexican food try Tudy's next door to Miguels, Super TACO on Main St , Taco Lucas on Lincoin St or Tamazzulas in Norco 2nd st
Moved to Co. Miss miquels
Deborah

Los Angeles, CA

#33 Sep 23, 2014
Their food is fresh and prepared when ordered. You can customize any burrito with whatever you want. I get a rice cheese potato burrito wet style love Miguels
Savvyloveee

Colton, CA

#35 Aug 13, 2015
[i know! Oh my gosh they're like only 3 per item and then I'm like well my drinks are an item so give me more

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rural America Braces for Labor Shortages After ... 3 hr Retribution 44
News Over 2,000 pounds of crawfish being delivered t... 5 hr Victor Hugo 169
News Children who skip breakfast 'may be doing thems... 5 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 5
News Tense days for business owners without legal st... 12 hr Retribution 19
News That chicken from Whole Foods isn't so special ... 15 hr hier is a liar 1
News Should food stamps be used to buy soda and cand... Fri Mary-Frances 2
News Best weird AP news: 'Jorts-wearing bandit,' Den... Fri Parden Pard 3
More from around the web