Undercover at a retirement community

Undercover at a retirement community

There are 24 comments on the Examiner.com story from Nov 2, 2011, titled Undercover at a retirement community. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

I have experience with retirees. I adore them because as a teenager they showed me where to find the Fountain of Youth.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#21 Nov 10, 2011
J W Simms wrote:
<quoted text>You gather quite well old boy. Fact is I don't like any son of a bitch!! that will stand on the street corner with a bunch of old women and wave the American flag and then admit that he knowingly hires illegal Mexicans to do his landscaping and other jobs over American workers. I especially!! have no use for a worthless bastard who consistently bad mouths the Maricopa county sheriff for doing his job, which is to eradicate the criminal element from the county and state, which include illegals, county supervisors and corrupt Judges. So "LJ" can bend over and kiss my "ASS" as soon as sheriff Joe is finished with him. J.W. Simms.
Hey Simms, I don't recall LJ saying his yard man was illegal. Just Mexican.
J W Simms

Fountain Hills, AZ

#22 Nov 11, 2011
No? read through some of his past post. It appears he may have deleted some of his more outrageous post advocating for illegal Mexican workers, but one will most likely come away with the opinion" like I have, that this guy is just some cheap, fat, lazy bastard! who will always opt for cheap illegal labor and settle for good enough. J.W. Simms.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#23 Nov 11, 2011
J W Simms wrote:
No? read through some of his past post. It appears he may have deleted some of his more outrageous post advocating for illegal Mexican workers, but one will most likely come away with the opinion" like I have, that this guy is just some cheap, fat, lazy bastard! who will always opt for cheap illegal labor and settle for good enough. J.W. Simms.
Gotta stand by my comment Simms

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#24 Nov 11, 2011
Taxpayer for years wrote:
<quoted text>Gotta stand by my comment Simms
It appears he is still venting about my observation a couple of years ago that I had hired some people to do some yard work and I didn't feel obliged to ask for their papers just to do that. Imagine. carrying on like that for years after not understanding the post to begin with. I think it's about time to go through some of these business cards that people have left me to have everything trimmed again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Slick Cups Announces A Sale To Celebrate Nation... 3 hr Kevn 1
Poll No smoking in Restaurants... (Oct '07) 4 hr Sneaky Pete 1,804
News The most technologically advanced country in th... (Jul '08) 10 hr Elizabethr 55
News Rep. McGovern, on a tour in Northbridge, touts ... 13 hr Empty Suits 1
taste of venice 21 hr Mona Day 1
Paleohacks cookbook review does the book useful? Thu Sarahxsc478 1
News Flipside Burger & Bar serves up burgers and fam... (Sep '09) Thu Norbert of Norview 4
More from around the web