In Ohio's poorest county, people do what it takes

Dec 3, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Port Clinton News Herald

Dustin Faulkner, above, buys diesel fuel at the Williams' Corner Market. As the economy has declined, business at the market has picked up.

Comments
81 - 95 of 95 Comments Last updated Nov 1, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
CRASH GORDON

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

Judged:

Thats nothing, someones always teaching me how to spell on here,thanks for the lesson.I (DUNT JUJE E PURSUN BI HOWL THAA SPEL)i judge them by how big of an as@hole they are.And your level of stupidity is off the charts.It,s people like you, in which i pray,that one day loose everything you have,and have to stand in that WELFARE line to just get gas to go look for a job.Have to deal with someone like you from the other side of the glass.Then will see how far that mouth will get you back on top of things.NEWS FLASH,have you looked around at your fine country,do you even relize whats coming in the future,its not going to be a warm fuzzy one.And those poor people you put down,there survivers,one of these days all you throne sitters are going to go to them for help.Call me crazy but we will see.

“Loser is as Loser does! ”

Since: Aug 11

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

Judged:

CRASH GORDON wrote:
Thats nothing, someones always teaching me how to spell on here,thanks for the lesson.I (DUNT JUJE E PURSUN BI HOWL THAA SPEL)i judge them by how big of an as@hole they are.And your level of stupidity is off the charts.It,s people like you, in which i pray,that one day loose everything you have,and have to stand in that WELFARE line to just get gas to go look for a job.Have to deal with someone like you from the other side of the glass.Then will see how far that mouth will get you back on top of things.NEWS FLASH,have you looked around at your fine country,do you even relize whats coming in the future,its not going to be a warm fuzzy one.And those poor people you put down,there survivers,one of these days all you throne sitters are going to go to them for help.Call me crazy but we will see.
Whining and no action equates to a life of learned helplessness.

If you gave a shit about your future, you would have at least tried to pay attention in school. You cannot articulate yourself or spell above a third grade level!

You chose to set yourself up for failure. Quit blaming others and just YOU. You made YOUR bed and CHOOSE to stay in it; OR you could get off your whining ass and give life 100%, Adult Crash Gordon!
CRASH GORDON

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Judged:

The only one i here whining is you,but i guess that is the BITC@ in you, so i guess it is not intirely your fault.I am at a third grade level,so i guess that puts you in the retarded range of life because i have no doubt i have a better future then you could ever possibly have.So what does a genious like you do to get by.With a name like BOO,and from portsmouth,im guessing a crack whor@ that suc@s dic@s for a living, but i could be mistaken.So how does that make you feel when someone calls you a white trash whor@,im guessing after you being one for so long its probably a name you have learned to live with.If you need me to cheer you up in the future just keep posting because i kinda like talking to you.
Southland

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

Judged:

Randolf wrote:
U r n f.n sane!! I feel sorry for your husband there negative nancy!
So tell us Randolf who is negative Nancy???
to legend latham

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

I am so glad to see that you have this Randolf pegged so well. He does make himself sound like a little puke (but thats a nice name to call him, I consider him to be far less) and as you said, he still will not let you know who he really is which just means his words are just worthless when he speaks them but don't have the balls to back them up. I wonder if he is really so p'd off about people receiving welfare and disability because maybe he was denied getting it for himself. Because it is the only thing that makes any sense for him to be so fixated on such a thing and constantly criticizing such people. I wonder if he was denied welfare and has to really live off of someone else because he could not really be working a job with all the time he spends on all these forums. There are many who do not deserve welfare, but just the same there are some who do. God is our only judge, not Randolph nor anyone else on here who criticizes others for any reason. There is only one reason to maybe criticize a person and that is if they intentionally do harm to others, and then only if it is a fact that they harm others. And since noone can truly know for a fact that someone is harming others unless they see it with their own eyes only (not someones word or opinion) then they still have no right to judge anyone.
Southland

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

to legend latham wrote:
I am so glad to see that you have this Randolf pegged so well. He does make himself sound like a little puke (but thats a nice name to call him, I consider him to be far less) and as you said, he still will not let you know who he really is which just means his words are just worthless when he speaks them but don't have the balls to back them up. I wonder if he is really so p'd off about people receiving welfare and disability because maybe he was denied getting it for himself. Because it is the only thing that makes any sense for him to be so fixated on such a thing and constantly criticizing such people. I wonder if he was denied welfare and has to really live off of someone else because he could not really be working a job with all the time he spends on all these forums. There are many who do not deserve welfare, but just the same there are some who do. God is our only judge, not Randolph nor anyone else on here who criticizes others for any reason. There is only one reason to maybe criticize a person and that is if they intentionally do harm to others, and then only if it is a fact that they harm others. And since noone can truly know for a fact that someone is harming others unless they see it with their own eyes only (not someones word or opinion) then they still have no right to judge anyone.
I asked who Negative Nancy was not Randolf!!! Did you not read the question?
hillbilly bob

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2012

i dont live in latham but its one of the prettyest dam places i seen in a long time all the judgemet over $ beter get you a bible $ the root of evil and the love of that evil got u tearin down your felow man maybe u need to give up the $ if thats whats makin u act like a soulless fool
anita hanjub

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

LEGEND LATHEM wrote:
Why is it every time someone brings up being poor they have to bring up lathem.Ive got news for you asshol!s one of the richest guys in the state of ohio lives right in the middle of town.As for the drugs,you think were you live is drug free,well you have fell and bumped your head theres drugs everywere you go.And by the way Randolf why dont you come on out to lathem those boys need someone to slap around on while there waiting on there check.And as far as the Brewsters,and Longs are concerned that is the reason Lathem has not growed into a thriving comunity they take,take,take,and that greedy Jr Long does not put one dime back into the comunity.Lathem is my home town and for those of you who talk down about it can kiss my !ss,thats right i did not stutter,pucker up and kiss it.
Wow what a legend. You can't even spell you're town correctly.
gary

Minford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

heard van rob shutting down by the first of the year?
hoobootoo

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

There's thousands of jobs in pike co! Get off your duff and go look!
Nobama

Cardington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

No work no eat. Or don't breed them if you can't feed them. There are lots of jobs around just get off ur lazy ass and go find them try local company's.
who pays taxes in latham?

Stafford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

All this knowledge and shared on a small scale.
You have my tax dollars. You know, teach your children, so they won't miss out. We definitely don't want this to be a fading trend.
BLAHBLAHBLAH

Oak Hill, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

[QUOTE who="who pays taxes in latham?"]All this knowledge and shared on a small scale.
You have my tax dollars. You know, teach your children, so they won't miss out. We definitely don't want this to be a fading trend.[/QUOTE]

You have my tax dollars. You have my tax dollars. You have my tax dollars. You have my tax dollars. You have my tax dollars. You have my tax dollars. You have my tax dollars. You have my tax dollars. You have my tax dollars. You have my tax dollars. You have my tax dollars. You have my tax dollars. You have my tax dollars. You have my tax dollars. You have my tax dollars. You have my tax dollars. You have my tax dollars. You have my tax dollars. You have my tax dollars. You have my tax dollars. You have my tax dollars. You have my tax dollars.

EAT IT! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

BLAHBLAHBLAH wrote:
[QUOTE who="who pays taxes in latham?"]All this knowledge and shared on a small scale.
You have my tax dollars. You know, teach your children, so they won't miss out. We definitely don't want this to be a fading trend."

You have my tax dollars. You have my tax dollars. You have my tax dollars. You have my tax dollars. You have my tax dollars. You have my tax dollars. You have my tax dollars. You have my tax dollars. You have my tax dollars. You have my tax dollars. You have my tax dollars. You have my tax dollars. You have my tax dollars. You have my tax dollars. You have my tax dollars. You have my tax dollars. You have my tax dollars. You have my tax dollars. You have my tax dollars. You have my tax dollars. You have my tax dollars. You have my tax dollars.

EAT IT! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!
Wow, that's really nice duck stick, teach your children no self respect. Just live like mommy and daddy, with nothing but what the government allows you.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

hillbilly bob wrote:
i dont live in latham but its one of the prettyest dam places i seen in a long time all the judgemet over $ beter get you a bible $ the root of evil and the love of that evil got u tearin down your felow man maybe u need to give up the $ if thats whats makin u act like a soulless fool
Nothing wrong with money especially if a person has earned it. I'm gonna guess 85%in Latham that are on welfare have not earned a damn dime of it and if at one time they had, highly in likely, it's far past time to get jobs. Soulless?! Really ? I'm gonna wager further that 90%of those on well fair and leaching from my tax $ are going to spend eternity in hell with me.
Those with children on welfare, haven't earned gov. Assistance just because they have children. These people are the ones who really should repopulate.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Food Forum right now

Search the Food Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Poland asks US to buy apples banned by Russia 9 min Clear Dharma 17
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 44 min Curious 8,011
Little Caesars cements deal 2 hr Bob 13
Long Beach BBQ Festival: Tender ribs and a atom... 2 hr nuzmon 1
One man's uphill battle against childhood obesity 3 hr tyimmy 1
Former candy factory in Everett transforming in... 4 hr Seth Ashford 1
What Foods Russians May Miss Thanks to Putin's Ban 4 hr PUTIN a NAZI PIG 159
•••
•••