Masala Cottage Indian Food

Masala Cottage Indian Food

There are 2 comments on the Patch.com story from May 10, 2011, titled Masala Cottage Indian Food. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Make Patch better! Take our survey: OK Sorry, maybe next time 32.579549 -117.132528 primary Imperial Beach Farmers Market /listings/imperial-beach-farmers-market 1582059 /locations/4284472 Vikram Singh and Sam Arora can be found at the Imperial Beach Certified Farmers Market every Friday from 2 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. selling an assortment of Indian food ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Fan

Burbank, CA

#1 May 20, 2011
The owner Ranjit and son Vikramjit attacked a customer this week at their restaurant. They were previously reprimanded for attacking another Indian Food vendor at the Little Italy farmers market. Not very friendly...
Ilikefoods

San Diego, CA

#2 Nov 4, 2013
Fan wrote:
The owner Ranjit and son Vikramjit attacked a customer this week at their restaurant. They were previously reprimanded for attacking another Indian Food vendor at the Little Italy farmers market. Not very friendly...
Outstanding! They really get passionate about their food! Show me the criminal complaint from the IB or El Cajon Police department or stop with the rumor mongering. I'm going to go eat there just because of your post. Indian food is delicious. Thanks for getting the Masala Cottage name out there!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Best Iced Coffee Drinks in Every Miami Neig... 1 hr Hans Dickenhand G... 4
an evening on the beach 15 hr Mona Day 1
News Flavors of the Pacific Rim in Midtown Ventura 15 hr ventura_resident123 1
News Wellington-Halton Hills MPP Arnott: Wishing eve... 16 hr Fergus gets new hosp 8
News Shutting down 'shark finning': US fishermen pro... Wed Captain Yesterday 6
News Desperate for help, needy post pleas online | T... (Oct '09) Wed Posting as myself 38
News Wellness Committee of Thousand Oaks Presents "1... Jul 26 Udo 1
More from around the web