A salad and a side order of chairs

A salad and a side order of chairs

There are 1 comment on the Asia News Network story from Jan 7, 2014, titled A salad and a side order of chairs. In it, Asia News Network reports that:

Have you ever walked into a restaurant and wondered if you could own a piece of furniture in the shop? Brothers Ierfan and Adam Azriff answered the question with their business Wood & Steel Cafe in Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya, that also sells custom-made furniture apart from catering to coffee lovers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asia News Network.

CherrieHub

Newquay, UK

#1 Jan 8, 2014
Haha, why not? I suppose people often comment on the design when they're in the coffee shops, hotels, and it's brill idea that they sell it without pushing it. Very clever :) When I was selling at the market, people often could sit on the lounge bamboo chairs which were placed by the entrance and I sold many pieces of this design:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/301059948410...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Magnificent Macedonia is one of Europe's undisc... 26 min DaniEl 24
News Is Your Dinner Bad for the Environment? 57 min Prdather 1
News How the $15 minimum wage could become a new div... (Jun '15) 6 hr southern at heart 792
News Laid off Verso workers open BBQ take-outs Tue CinAnne37 3
News Karnes City man finds mastodon tooth (Oct '12) Tue Up ur poop toop 2
News 'I apologize to the LGBT community': Texas past... Tue Scotty Steiner 15
News Bob Evans tests investors' patience as sales co... Tue safesnoun 14
More from around the web