LIBBY'S CATERING across from Jeffs ph...

LIBBY'S CATERING across from Jeffs pharmacy PLEASE READ!!

Posted in the Food Forum

Since: Jan 13

Kennett, MO

#1 Jan 11, 2013
I worked there for years, I know every dirty secret that goes on down there so please listen closely. They run the nastiest restaurant I have ever worked at they have roaches every where the bug guy comes twice a week to keep the roaches down enough so they don't run across the tables while people are eating,the food sits out all night,no one wears any gloves hair nets and behind the deep fryer and stove is a thick sheet of grease that no one will clean. They dump used oil in the canal or the woods behind their home so it runs into our water ways and into our ground. They get tips from the health inspector when they are coming so they can hide enough stuff so they will pass.They take the meats that have expired and make soups,roasts and meat loafs.I wanted the public to know and please stop eating or ordering food from there,before someone gets really sick or dies.Places like the Gap,Mt.Tarp,and all the adult day cares use them please tell anyone and everyone that works at these places or that order food from there or go inside to eat to please stop before someone get sick or dies,You really wont believe how dirty it is there and how unsanitary they treat and handle the food and they are the people feeding our elderly shouldn't we try to protect them and our self's so please stop eating there and tell everyone that orders from them to please stop if we stop their income maybe the will close down or keep the place clean and safe for us all. thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Forks: 9 marvellous things for this long we... Sat JUSTIN TRUDEAU ERA 1
News Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) Sat Hinakhan 9,022
News Dining Detour: Restaurants near Nassau Coliseum (Jan '09) Fri Joan 12
News How the $15 minimum wage could become a new div... Fri Fart news 689
evening under the stars Fri Mona Day 1
News From ice cream to condos and townhouses, develo... Fri Mark K 1
News Fluoridation and GMOs: Interview with ConnFACT ... Fri Get rid of it 1
More from around the web