Wine Fest

Wine Fest

There are 1 comment on the El Paso Times story from Oct 21, 2013, titled Wine Fest. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Rudy Gutierrez-El Paso Times Amanda Crawford looks at Hatch chile ristras for sale during the La ViA a Winery's Fall Harvest Festival on a balmy Sunday at 4201 S. Highway 28 in La Union, N.M. Several vendors offering a variety of goods, including Hatch chile ristras, jewelry, hats, artwork and fashions were on hand at the event.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Larry Driscoll

El Paso, TX

#1 Oct 22, 2013
This is a great idea. It reminds me of the keg parties back in college where you buy a cup for a few bucks then drink all night. This is even better because after you have 8-10 glasses of wine, the women you can pick up are sophistos. Back in college, the girls had firm boobs and tight butts on them, but nothing between the ears. Nowadays I prefer women with flabby jugs and big butts because they are wise in the ways of love. Back in college when I'd ask a girl to stick her finger up by butt to help me get a nut, they'd refuse but older women are more savvy. They know that inserting a finger at the proper time makes a man cream like a wildcat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge will render verdict Thursday in Anita Kra... (May '17) 3 hr LexisNexis database 6
News On Your Side - Pot Pie Recall (Oct '07) 17 hr PRIME RIB 51
News 10 Toronto Steak Houses That Sizzle Wed other sizzle 1
News Doc: Trump healthy, did 'exceedingly well' on c... Tue C Kersey 2
News Try a tropical taste of summer in Lehigh Valley... Tue weapon X 1
Rachael's Stoup (Recipe): Database Jan 15 Abishai100 1
News Raiderettes Visit Japan - Group 2 (Feb '06) Jan 15 Raiders Pharts 267
More from around the web