Homophobic lesbian anniversary cake

Homophobic lesbian anniversary cake

There are 45 comments on the Sydney Star Observer story from Nov 25, 2013, titled Homophobic lesbian anniversary cake. In it, Sydney Star Observer reports that:

WHAT should have been a simple surprise anniversary for an American lesbian couple has turned into an act of homophobia from one bakery in Arlington, Virginia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sydney Star Observer.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#43 Nov 27, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate racism also. I would say you have the right to do the same, if they had written a racist remark on the cake.
Besides that would be more about humiliation than violence.
I hate racists as well, but I am not gonna throw water in their face, hit them with a cake, or any other physical contact.

Like I said, that assault.
really

Lexington, KY

#44 Nov 28, 2013
As I read this story I can't help but be reminded of the lie Dayna Morales told about her fake tip or lack there of!

“Unions are still scum ”

Atlanta

#45 Nov 28, 2013
really wrote:
As I read this story I can't help but be reminded of the lie Dayna Morales told about her fake tip or lack there of!
And the fake rape case at Duke, and Al Sharptons Waterloo with Tawana Brawley.

Great point.

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Sunburnt Country

#46 Nov 28, 2013
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>I hate racists as well, but I am not gonna throw water in their face, hit them with a cake, or any other physical contact.
Like I said, that assault.
OK, I reacted; but you're thinking it through clearly. That's good.
:D

“Unions are still scum ”

Atlanta

#47 Nov 29, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, I reacted; but you're thinking it through clearly. That's good.
:D
I understand how that would make you mad. I have just learned the last couple of years to wait and hear the entire story because so many folks these days seem to just make things up to make them look like a victim.

Google Kate Hunt to see how bad this girl hurt the LGBT community with her made up story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
an evening on the beach 5 hr Mona Day 1
News Flavors of the Pacific Rim in Midtown Ventura 5 hr ventura_resident123 1
News Wellington-Halton Hills MPP Arnott: Wishing eve... 7 hr Fergus gets new hosp 8
News The Best Iced Coffee Drinks in Every Miami Neig... 10 hr Donelda Trump - T... 2
News Shutting down 'shark finning': US fishermen pro... Wed Captain Yesterday 6
News Desperate for help, needy post pleas online | T... (Oct '09) Wed Posting as myself 38
News Wellness Committee of Thousand Oaks Presents "1... Jul 26 Udo 1
More from around the web