Gerber's Grill ReOpens in Downtown Utica as Gerber's 1933 Tavern

May 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Lite 98.7

A long-closed restaurant in Utica has reopened. Gerber's 1933 Tavern opened in the historic eatery at the corner of Liberty Street and Hotel Street.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 25 of25
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ADKfan

Lyons, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Stopped by with several co- workers for happy hour on a Thursday night. The whole experience was wonderful. The atmosphere was authentic and cozy and the food was outstanding! I have recommending this place to everyone. A real jewel to be treasured by the community. Come on out and support the business.. You won't be sorry
Comet fan

Aurora, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Is there a bar crowd there before and after the Comet hockey games ? I'm thinking of going there after one of the games,I just don't want to be the only one there.
Out of the loop

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

I normally do my drinking in neighborhood type bars like the former Uncles Tavern, or the main stream restaurants, so I'm not up with the prices in places like this. Plus, I only drink beer, because any of the high octane stuff scrambles my brain. I went to Gerber's recently to try it out when I was in the area. They charged $4.50 for a draft. Is that reasonable?
Beer

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

That's pricy for a draft!
beer drunk

Aurora, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Beer wrote:
That's pricy for a draft!
That depends if it's a domestic or craft beer and how big the glass is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 25 of25
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••