Gerber's Grill ReOpens in Downtown Utica as Gerber's 1933 Tavern

May 2, 2013 Full story: Lite 98.7 25

A long-closed restaurant in Utica has reopened. Gerber's 1933 Tavern opened in the historic eatery at the corner of Liberty Street and Hotel Street.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ADKfan

Roxbury, CT

#22 Feb 7, 2014
Stopped by with several co- workers for happy hour on a Thursday night. The whole experience was wonderful. The atmosphere was authentic and cozy and the food was outstanding! I have recommending this place to everyone. A real jewel to be treasured by the community. Come on out and support the business.. You won't be sorry
Comet fan

Schenectady, NY

#23 Feb 7, 2014
Is there a bar crowd there before and after the Comet hockey games ? I'm thinking of going there after one of the games,I just don't want to be the only one there.
Out of the loop

Utica, NY

#24 Feb 7, 2014
I normally do my drinking in neighborhood type bars like the former Uncles Tavern, or the main stream restaurants, so I'm not up with the prices in places like this. Plus, I only drink beer, because any of the high octane stuff scrambles my brain. I went to Gerber's recently to try it out when I was in the area. They charged $4.50 for a draft. Is that reasonable?
Beer

Cortland, NY

#25 Feb 7, 2014
That's pricy for a draft!
beer drunk

Schenectady, NY

#26 Feb 7, 2014
Beer wrote:
That's pricy for a draft!
That depends if it's a domestic or craft beer and how big the glass is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keene Is Not Fergusona "Despite the Police, Fir... 4 hr Sympathizer 3
Panel: Vitamins & Supplements May Not Be Worth ... (Dec '13) 4 hr Glachealth 3
Wilder Ranch State Park to celebrate 40th anniv... 6 hr The Original Buzz 5
Sako's, the Best BLT in the World (Jun '10) 7 hr SHlTWORMMUMINDEBD... 27
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 16 hr ann 8,457
Paris sculpture removed after vandals strike 18 hr Sir Andrew 10
Alternative Medicines for a Yeast Infection (Jan '13) Mon sakshi11 4

Food People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE