Life with Diabetes in Macedonia

There are 4 comments on the Diabetes Mine story from Apr 11, 2014, titled Life with Diabetes in Macedonia. In it, Diabetes Mine reports that:

Ever wonder what it's like living with this exasperating illness in the far reaches of the world? So do we! That's why we created our Global Diabetes Series - a sort of "virtual tour of the world" via testimonials from people with grappling diabetes all over the globe.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Diabetes Mine.

PHILIP THE MACEDONIAN

Graz, Austria

#1 Apr 11, 2014
A Yugoslavian state with HELLENIC name is a paranoid kleptoman fake state! Not Macedonia.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3 Apr 13, 2014
Life with Diabetes in Macedonia...?

Its not Diabetes, it's a RABIES VIRUS spreading in FYROM.
The FYROMians are going to start biting each other and turn into ZOMBIES...!

They need to be NUKED before it spreads to the rest of the world...!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4 Apr 13, 2014
American paramedic attacked by zombies in Skopje

Since: Apr 09

Los Angeles, CA

#5 May 14, 2014
Check to see if a new drug is available in your country. It is called Qsymia and it is approved by the US. Government, and I thin several euro nations.

Unless you control you weight, you will never win the fight against Diabetes. For me, no diets have helped me. I have tried everything. And I mean, EVERYTHING. My doctor told me I lose weight or I will be dead in a year. With out loosing weight, my Diabetes will kill me very soon. I thought about surgery like the lap band, but I was not a candidate. My doc finally put me on a new FDA approved drug called Qsymia. The FDA approved it late last year. So far, I have lost about 40 pounds in the last 3 months. I still have 150 pounds to lose, but I am finally on the right track. I am eating better and getting some exercise. Exercise is so hard being this fat. But I try. Qsymia is only available with a doctor order. Before you speak do your doc, do you own research and learn as much as you can. The link to a good website with info is:
http://qsymia.ws

I hope you find as much hope as I have.

DR

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Farm to Table: An all-local, all-natural hotdog 8 min Utica Famous 1
News Bernie Sanders' campaign kickoff full of symbolism 10 hr fatbacksx 2
News Neighbors sue farmer over 'cannon' to keep away... (Sep '07) 15 hr F Idiots 48
News Rollin' on the river Mon Rachael 2
News Hampden's Alchemy opening restaurant in Bel Air Mon Rachael 2
News We're making tracks with chef Ramsay Mon Rachael 1
News Muslims Protest Police Policies: "Walking While... (Mar '13) Mon mohammed was a pe... 2
More from around the web