DiCarlo's Pizza opens in York

DiCarlo's Pizza opens in York

There are 3 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Feb 18, 2014, titled DiCarlo's Pizza opens in York. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Joseph Pressoir of York talks to Lacey Eisenhart of Hanover at DiCarlo's Pizza on North George Street in York Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Never again

Red Lion, PA

#1 Feb 21, 2014
Blech. This was truly awful. I can eat uncooked cheese and raw pepperoni with bland sauce in my kitchen and not have to listen to people scream out order numbers while doing it.
Usedtowearblue

York, PA

#2 Feb 22, 2014
For $5 , Little Caesars isn't bad at all. It isn't as good as Papa Johns but it is still good.
lady

Lancaster, PA

#3 Feb 23, 2014
I love pizza plain cheese it's my favorite food..........
I usually make mine from scratch though if any one wants the recipe let me know I post it on here. You can make bread sticks, strombolli, any thing with bread in it with this recipe.
It's good and very easy make

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Best Burger: FOX6 rates the best burger in Milw... (May '10) 2 hr RIce 40
News Akron man robs, threatens to shoot Little Caesa... 6 hr Pie zanno 3
News Lakeland Seeking Ways To Handle Homelessness (Jul '10) 11 hr Davestheman 14
News Comfort-food restaurant Eagle Food & Beer Hall ... 21 hr rowdy01 6
News If Utica Were an Ice Cream Flavor, What Flavor ... Tue Ooga Booga 1
News MEDWATCH: This dieters' drink may not be your c... (Mar '07) Tue Nathalie 148
News June 23 Vallejo A&E Source Restaurant Review: L... Tue Kbsunnyside 1
More from around the web