Michael Jackson Birthday Party 2013 | News One

Aug 31, 2013 Full story: NewsOne 18

Long live the King of Pop Michael Jackson ! On what would have been his 55th year before his untimely demise in June 2009, fans throughout the globe still revel in the music of one of the most-dominant entertainers of his generation and his memory will never fade in their hearts.

Full Story
donna page

London, UK

#1 Aug 31, 2013
Michael our angel.miss you so much we want you back so badly its not the same without you.michaels greatest entertainer of all time and gorgerous michael gave so many people so much through music love and care for others mj wrote song for children fans dedicate to michael you are my life late happy birthday michael we just cant stop loving you .michael means so much to us all.we love michael forever and for all time.michael you are always in our hearts.R I P michael we all love you forever our angel michael jackson

“Best voice ever !”

Since: Mar 09

Devil's Hole

#2 Aug 31, 2013
Can i help you ?

Even if you're a desperate case.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3 Sep 2, 2013
donna page wrote:
Michael our angel.miss you so much we want you back so badly its not the same without you.michaels greatest entertainer of all time and gorgerous michael gave so many people so much through music love and care for others mj wrote song for children fans dedicate to michael you are my life late happy birthday michael we just cant stop loving you .michael means so much to us all.we love michael forever and for all time.michael you are always in our hearts.R I P michael we all love you forever our angel michael jackson
MJ's birthday should turned into a Children's day in his honour. That was his ultimate goal in life.
donna page

London, UK

#4 Sep 2, 2013
Michaels the king of pop.genius greatest entertainer of all time.just one wish if we could have you back.with gorgeous good looks.beautiful smile.and beautiful voice.and to show how much you meant to each and every one of us.and how much you are loved.michael our sweet angel.all you done for charity.love kind gentle and loving man.and Michael we trust in you.we all stand by you.you are not alone our angel.miss you so much MJ forever love you.Michael Jackson forever

“Dark Lord of All”

Since: Jun 13

The Time Vortex

#5 Sep 2, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ's birthday should turned into a Children's day in his honour. That was his ultimate goal in life.
MJ,s birthday should be turned into Child Rape Awareness Day. It was his ultimate mark he left on the world.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

#6 Sep 3, 2013
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> MJ,s birthday should be turned into Child Rape Awareness Day. It was his ultimate mark he left on the world.
A Children's day will come in the near future, thanks to MJ.
donna page

UK

#7 Sep 3, 2013
For Michael
Miss your sweet and gorgorus face
Miss your gorgorus locks of hair
Miss your gorgeorus and beautiful eyes
Miss your sweet and gorgeous smile
Miss the way you laugh and giggle
Miss your shy and sweet voice when you speak
Miss watching you dance and moonwalk
Miss all your feelings you put in your songs
Miss your powerful voice
Miss your gentle heart
You are the most amazing man.
Whos truely loved and adored by many.
Most of all.I want you back
Because I miss you so much
You mean so much to each and everyone of us
Your the most honest caring loving man
With a gentle heart
THATS why we cant stop loving you Michael
Forever love you Michael

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#8 Sep 3, 2013
donna page wrote:

gorgorus
Try again...
donna page wrote:
gorgorus
Once more....
donna page wrote:
gorgeorus
Okay, twice more.....
donna page wrote:
gorgeous
Ah, got there! Who says that Wacko f'loons are too stupid to learn new things?

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#9 Sep 3, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
A Children's day will come in the near future, thanks to MJ.
I'll notify missingkids.com

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

#10 Sep 3, 2013
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll notify missingkids.com
It will help with their fund raising appeal. Good idea, it's good to see that you love children as much as MJ did.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#11 Sep 3, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
It will help with their fund raising appeal. Good idea, it's good to see that you love children as much as MJ did.
Yes, I think they'd be interested to know what certain people think about a grown man sleeping with boys for months on end.
They might think about the people who enable such behaviors.
They might even put links in pointing out the signs of an enabler.

“Dark Lord of All”

Since: Jun 13

The Time Vortex

#12 Sep 3, 2013
I bet when Michael was alive his birthday parties involved a young boy to BLOW out his CANDLE.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

#13 Sep 3, 2013
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I think they'd be interested to know what certain people think about a grown man sleeping with boys for months on end.
They might think about the people who enable such behaviors.
They might even put links in pointing out the signs of an enabler.
I wouldn't be surprised that they had received donations from MJ toward the sick children. MJ donated to many children's funds because he was a genuine humanitarian. Ironically he wished to build a children's hospital for the poor. Paedophiles don't have such selfless minds.
donna page

London, UK

#14 Sep 4, 2013
Why do you keep talking about Elvis being a pedo
Michael is innocent.I trust Michael any day I will always stand by Michael hes such a gentle kind and wonderful guy he did so much fot others.always putting others first.and did so much for charitys and mainly without attention and praise.he just got on with it.thats the sort of guy he was.just amazing and special guy.and the greatest entertainer that ever lived.we miss you so much Michael and forever love you.you live in all our hearts.
Michael Jackson forever
Michael Jackson Legend lives on forever

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#15 Sep 5, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy Savile & Jerry Sandusky also had the same goals that Michael did. They all said they loved children. They will always be remembered for the special relationships they had with needy children and for all their very generous contributions to children's charities.
Baby puncher

United States

#16 Sep 5, 2013
Mike was just a boy trapped in a man's body.

Or was he a man in a boy's body?

Oh, I forget which way it was.

Never mind.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

#17 Sep 6, 2013
Michael Sandusky wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy Savile & Jerry Sandusky also had the same goals that Michael did. They all said they loved children. They will always be remembered for the special relationships they had with needy children and for all their very generous contributions to children's charities.
Both those vile creatures were part of Illuminati pedophile network and can never be compared to innocent Michael Jackson.

Savile was charitable and gave generously toward all sorts of causes including several Jewish charities. Savile's victims were from a broad demographic. They consisted of males and females, children and adults. Savile's abuse was covered up because he was Mason and Zionist.

You can hardly call Sandusky a charitable person. He was a taker and not a giver. Sandusky helped himself to his victims as well as money through his non-profit charity, The Second Mile. He learned well from his father who served in youth service programs for over 30 years.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#18 Sep 6, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Both those vile creatures were part of Illuminati pedophile network and can never be compared to innocent Michael Jackson.
Savile's abuse was covered up because he was Mason and Zionist.
l4GFc
Gullible racist freak.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 5 hr crazy 4 stuff 8,348
Spinach Festival - Crystal City, Texas (Nov '12) 6 hr CRAZY JAY 23
For Tupelo transplant, food is all about local ... 14 hr Fail 1
What Foods Russians May Miss Thanks to Putin's Ban 16 hr Here Is One 304
City aims to keep popcorn legacy despite job loss 18 hr jobo 1
To Eat This 8K-Calorie Breakfast, Sign a Waiver 20 hr Spotted Girl 4
County jails: Commissaries offer inmates a rang... (May '09) Tue ur an ass 107

Food People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE