President Obama Highlights Immigrant ...

President Obama Highlights Immigrant Success Stories

There are 3 comments on the WLTI-FM Syracuse story from Jun 25, 2013, titled President Obama Highlights Immigrant Success Stories. In it, WLTI-FM Syracuse reports that:

On the theory that nothing succeeds like success, President Obama listened to the success stories of immigrants who came to the U.S. and founded major corporate enterprises, urging them to carry their support for immigration reform to the Senate as it completes work on landmark legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTI-FM Syracuse.

America

Chicago, IL

#1 Jun 25, 2013
Obama is merely ACTING as our president. There was a Coup. When the government stages a Coup it takes control of the media. Obama is cooperating with authorities and forced by self elected officials to sign NDAA into law. The focus of this bill was not for the illegal detention of civilians without due process, this was a diversion. NDAA was created for our government to “legalize” using PSYOPS and propaganda against the American public to cover up the truth about the Coup, the military police state, and the real story on Obama. Alphabet soup agencies are using the media, who was in on the 2008 election, along with online commenting now for an illegal war and domestic spying operation. This war began with the introduction of Sarah Palin in the 2008 election. Sarah was planted as McCain's running mate with no intention of winning. They THREW the election. Don't take my word for it. See the proof and decide for yourself. Search Sarah Palin’s dirty little secret.
Deport Illegals

Chicago, IL

#2 Jun 25, 2013
Illegal alien dies of rabies in Texas

Immigration
June 25, 2013
By: Dave Gibson

http://www.examiner.com/article/illegal-alien...
Brenda besson

United States

#3 Jun 26, 2013
Deport Illegals wrote:
Illegal alien dies of rabies in Texas
Immigration
June 25, 2013
By: Dave Gibson
http://www.examiner.com/article/illegal-alien...
lol sorry but you gotta laugh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bruce White on bees, and 62 years as a beekeeper 4 min John Smith 1
News Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 1 hr forppetessake 9,021
News Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Breaks G... 1 hr Eastsider 6
evening on the beach 4 hr Mona Day 1
los angeles food & wine festival 4 hr Mona Day 1
News How the $15 minimum wage could become a new div... 4 hr Fart news 683
News Aberdeen woman enjoys experimenting with new re... 5 hr Less food 1
More from around the web