Not lovin' it; Fast food employees across the country strike for higher wages

Aug 29, 2013 Full story: New York Post 50

Fast-food protests are underway in cities including New York, Chicago and Detroit, with organizers expecting the biggest national walkouts yet in a demand for higher wages.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#48 Sep 4, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
You proved my point. No matter how primitive those people act, teenagers killing each other every weekend, you still won't say it is wrong. You are aiding, and abetting that kind of Jungle Mentality
Hi hitler lover how was your KKK meeting last night? Do you have a lynching planned for today or gonna just shoot some black people??

Your a filthy vile demon....I HOPE YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY DIE IN PAIN AND SUFFER GREATLY YOU EVIL PERSON..........

“bar0ckalypse N0W”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#49 Sep 4, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
You proved my point. No matter how primitive those people act, teenagers killing each other every weekend, you still won't say it is wrong. You are aiding, and abetting that kind of Jungle Mentality
We're the racists for merely stating facts.

ROFLMAO@liberals

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#51 Sep 4, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Everyone has said the killings are wrong.

It's just that we don't all say it in the same racist way you always do.

“bar0ckalypse N0W”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#52 Sep 4, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone has said the killings are wrong.
It's just that we don't all say it in the same racist way you always do.
....then you give them more welfare to spawn more future felons.

Tawas City, Michigan

#53 Sep 4, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
....then you give them more welfare to spawn more future felons.
Actually I support cutting off ALL welfare for EVERYONE.

Tawas City, Michigan

#56 Sep 4, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> supporting that and doing it are two different things. I don't support cutting off welfare for everyone. It is the institutional system playing that has produced fifty million babies with the fifty million abortions in the last fifty years or so that I have an issue with. and it has cost us mucho dollars and pain.
Well since I'm not the King of America, I can't magically wave my scepter and get rid of welfare.

So you support welfare?

Let me guess, only for white people?.......
sinic

Kerrville, TX

#58 Sep 5, 2013

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#59 Sep 19, 2013
The next CRISIS will be packaged as hunger. This has been the plan for OCCUPATION Camps around the nation.
Cat74

Barrington, IL

#60 Sep 19, 2013
There is no pretty way to describe what goes on in the ghettos in American cities every week. It is an evil culture, and for anyone to try to defend it is also evil. Instead of black people getting educations, and going to the cities and act as an example, they sit on topix, and call people racist. They have good live, to hell with everyone else.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#61 Sep 20, 2013
Defund all ObamaCARE cut outs and list them on-line, starting with Senate and Congressional Employees.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 50 min Kellzgirl 8,273
Eating well on the road 14 hr on the road 2
Ay Chiwowa's new menu from Chef Kevin Hickey 23 hr Anonymous 1
How Elizabeth Warren will harm fast food worker... Thu Monty 2
LongHorn SteakHouse Open Soon (Dec '12) Thu whatisyourneed 2
Chef Jamie Gregorich eliminated from 'Hell's Ki... (Aug '11) Wed dmw 5
The Musket Room's Matt Lambert Explains New Zea... Wed Church Mowree 1
•••

Food People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE