PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With...

PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10810 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

#11045 Oct 15, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously the trolls who spend their every day and night here have more problems than simply being dense and unable to think for themselves. They are obviously mentally unstable. No sane adult would ever act like these m o r o n s do. They are here first thing every day and this is the last place they are every night. A good psychiatrist is what they need!
Another soliloquy to yourself, I see.

You are becoming almost as proficient at this as you are at repetition. But alas, what is a baboon to do ?

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#11046 Oct 15, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
If truth is a good thing to which we aspire, then error is a bad thing.
If we suppose that those who call themselves “free thinkers” are good people, and if they are wrong, they may not know their error.
And “if large numbers of nice people are held captive by error, that is all the more reason for destroying the error and setting them free.”
So, disagreeing with you and PeTA is an error? I beg to differ. Just because PeTA has convinced you that they are truthful by no means makes them actually truthful. It simply means you have erred.
SpongeBob

Fresh Meadows, NY

#11047 Oct 15, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, nobody cares about Isaac Bashevis Singer and his phrase coining.........ask the other gazillion Jews out there how they feel about being equated to chickens. People are people and animals are animals. Any comparison of the two is completely non sequitur.
Make up your mind..."nobody cares about the phrase...." or many Jews care? Like the anti-defamation league who in 2003 wanted PETA to stop the campaign....Lots of people care or cared....
SpongeBob

Fresh Meadows, NY

#11048 Oct 15, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>So, disagreeing with you and PeTA is an error? I beg to differ. Just because PeTA has convinced you that they are truthful by no means makes them actually truthful. It simply means you have erred.
I've got practice in 15 min. I'll just say other than making rash judgments about me, and you haven't made a case against PETA....Work on while I'm gone...
We have to check in all electronics...

Later....

Boggy Creek

#11049 Oct 15, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Make up your mind..."nobody cares about the phrase...." or many Jews care? Like the anti-defamation league who in 2003 wanted PETA to stop the campaign....Lots of people care or cared....
What I meant was no one cares that Mr. Singer is Jewish or that he coined the phrase, it's offensive to the Jewish people.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#11050 Oct 15, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
The witless, frightened trolls can't make up their minds because they are incapable of forming a single original or remotely intelligent thought. They will continue to flail about day in and day out and they STILL will not be able to refute anything on these threads.

When you have the time, here's a good perspective on the holocaust comparison:

http://www.upc-online.org/thinking/020515lett...
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#11051 Oct 15, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>What I meant was no one cares that Mr. Singer is Jewish or that he coined the phrase, it's offensive to the Jewish people.
Keep flailing about and flip-flopping....that's so effing typical of spineless, witless, insecure COWARDS!! Ready for your next uncontrollable hissy fit?? 10..9..8..7..6...

Boggy Creek

#11052 Oct 15, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got practice in 15 min. I'll just say other than making rash judgments about me, and you haven't made a case against PETA....Work on while I'm gone...
Later....
I'm neither trying to nor do I need to "make a case against PeTA"; they do a fine job of making a case against themselves. You just refuse to see it.

The only judgment I've made about you is that you are completely infatuated by and biased about PeTA. Judging by your posts I'm not sure I'd call that a "rash" judgment.
LUMPY is a BABOON

San Angelo, TX

#11054 Oct 15, 2012
hunters are COWARDS - LUMPY wrote:
<quoted text>The witless, frightened trolls can't make up their minds because they are incapable of forming a single original or remotely intelligent thought. They will continue to flail about day in and day out and they STILL will not be able to refute anything on these threads.
So you're the spokes-boon for your baboon troop ?

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#11055 Oct 15, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
As I haven't read any of those posts, please let me know what you're talking about...Can you remember what was said to give you such a strong impression?
if you take the number of the last post and then subtract the number of posts actually showing up.
that gives you the number of posts the troll has made, that the mods have removed.
so if you include the number of this post being 11055. and the number being 9239. the mods have so far removed 1816 of his posts..
and knowing the mods are to a point keeping a eye on the troll. I expect that number to go up even higher.
crazy idea

Memphis, TN

#11056 Oct 15, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
if you take the number of the last post and then subtract the number of posts actually showing up.
that gives you the number of posts the troll has made, that the mods have removed.
so if you include the number of this post being 11055. and the number being 9239. the mods have so far removed 1816 of his posts..
and knowing the mods are to a point keeping a eye on the troll. I expect that number to go up even higher.
the number of post now is 9232 so i guess your are right 7 more missing
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#11057 Oct 15, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are the TROLL, dishrag. Anyone with any sense at all can see who the TROLLS are. Thanks for validating the FACT that like all TROLLS, you run crying to the mods for getting treated as you deserve to be treated. You serve no purpose on this thread other than to waste space with the same whining. You can't address the topic of ENDING ANIMAL CRUELTY because YOU are the cause of animal cruelty and violent, senseless murders.

Posts get removed ONLY when ignorant, intolerant, mentally disturbed TROLLS like you run to the mods. There are several THOUSANDS of posts every day on topix and only a handful of mods. We know EXACTLY who is crying to the mods and YOU are one of them. You can't hide from the TRUTH and you never will. Time to cry to the mods for hearing/reading the despicable TRUTH about yourself? They're expecting you!!!!
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#11058 Oct 15, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Later....
As you may have surmised, not only do the trolls spend time obsessively 'decorating' posts, but they incessantly bombard the mods and flag posts that they don't like. This thread IS the most exciting (only exciting) part of their day.

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Double Lung em

#11059 Oct 15, 2012
<quoted text> Anyone with any sense at all can see who the TROLLS are.
And they're all pointng at you, monkey girl.

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Double Lung em

#11060 Oct 15, 2012
<quoted text>As you may have surmised, not only do the trolls spend time obsessively 'decorating' posts, but they incessantly bombard the mods and flag posts that they don't like. This thread IS the most exciting (only exciting) part of their day.
Begging for support makes you look even more pathetic than you are, monkey girl, and that's a load.

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Double Lung em

#11061 Oct 15, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
LUMPY - HAC has the dubious honor of most deleted posts of anyone on Topix. This thread is just the tip of the icebeg.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#11062 Oct 15, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant math skills..! Who goes to that amount of trouble unless obsessed? Epic..!
You are not correct however, assuming all removed posts belong to HAC. I have had 2 removed. Squach has had several removed for profanity. Hell, even Mr. Recipe has had one or two removed. Misc posters who use profanity or imply incendiary remark have been removed.
John, has had several removed for vulgarity.
Perhaps you should start at page one, multiply users by 8 divide by HAC , carry the obsession. I think you get my point.

Surfs Up...!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#11063 Oct 15, 2012
LOL, Yourlikelame has the obsessed post decorators in a frenzy!!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#11064 Oct 15, 2012
LOL, Yourlikelame has the obsessed post decorators in a frenzy!!
Classic gang mentality.

Or perhaps, one special hater with many profiles. I envision her now, breathless, as she signs in and out of her many profiles. Giddy with anticipation at her accomplishments.

Either way , gots ta love that admiration...!

Surfs up..!
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#11066 Oct 15, 2012
Decorations please!!!! Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Houlka buys body cams for police department 36 min Daily Urinal 3
News Raiderettes Visit Japan - Group 2 (Feb '06) 5 hr ehasn 53
News Shrimp grows up (Dec '08) 10 hr daisy 6
News Here's the best reason of all to drink organic ... 12 hr Serratus Anterior 1
News NYC Doctors Step In And 'Prescribe' Fruits And ... 12 hr Serratus Anterior 1
News MEDWATCH: This dieters' drink may not be your c... (Mar '07) 14 hr dmac 149
News Jolly Farms Bar-B-Que closing doors after 51 years (Jul '08) 20 hr BQ memories 11
More from around the web