PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With...

PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10807 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#10915 Oct 12, 2012
Puppeteer wrote:
<quoted text>hey flunkie, it's 2012, and we no longer need to hunt. Go crawl back into your cave, idjut.
Strings pulled. dance little flunkie, dance!
Look! The simple minded fool doesn't even realize that it was his strings that just got pulled!! With brainiacs like this.......it's no wonder the AR movement is such a monumental failure!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Now YOU crawl back under your slimy rock and contemplate your next act of abject stupidity. Don't contemplate too hard though, wouldn't want you to strain anything. Ta-ta.....

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#10917 Oct 12, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Once a cesspool always a cesspool, all you do is collect filth and smell bad.
soyhead does not get it.
unlike the soyhead, I'm not a commie. Russians are commies. they would get along famously.
also, the soyhead forgets that America here is a country of freedoms. including the freedom to chose what one wants to consume.
and I refuse to bend my neck to a mere commie soyhead. or any commie when you get down to it in any fashion.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#10918 Oct 12, 2012
Puppeteer wrote:
<quoted text>hey flunkie, it's 2012, and we no longer need to hunt. Go crawl back into your cave, idjut.
Strings pulled. dance little flunkie, dance!
with the loss of jobs by how many? those folks need to eat. and once one gets past the fees(including a fishing license), hunting is cheaper than buying at the store.
Punch Line

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#10919 Oct 12, 2012
Puppeteer wrote:
I said dance little flunkie, dance, and sure enough flunkie danced. Good little flunkie! Now dance some more. Shall I play a little tune for your next dance?
How about this one by Monty Python:
How sweet to be an Idiot,
As harmless as a cloud,
Too small to hide the sun,
Almost poking fun
At the warm but insecure, untidy crowd.
How sweet to be an idiot,
And dip my brain in joy,
Children laughing at my back,
With no fear of attack,
As much retaliation as a toy.
How sweet to be an idiot. How sweet.
I tiptoed down the street,
Smiled at everyone I meet,
But suddently a scream
Smashes through my dream.
Fee fie foe fum.
I smell the blood of an asylum.
(Blood of an asylum. But mother, I play so beautifully. Listen. Ha ha.)
Fie fye foe fum.
I smell the blood of the asylum.
Hey you. You're such a pennant.
You got as much brain as a dead ant,
As much imagination as a carvan sign,
Oooh, how sweet to be an idiot.
How sweet. How sweet. How sweet.
Now dance, flunkie, dance!
Quoting Monty Python? The profundity is just oozing from this comment.(cough, snicker, chuckle) Mind if I copy this for posterity?
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10920 Oct 12, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
soyhead does not get it.
unlike the soyhead, I'm not a commie. Russians are commies. they would get along famously.
also, the soyhead forgets that America here is a country of freedoms. including the freedom to chose what one wants to consume.
and I refuse to bend my neck to a mere commie soyhead. or any commie when you get down to it in any fashion.
Nothing like a mentally disturbed dishrag blathering away mindlessly. Get the psychiatric help you desperately need ASAP. Quit obsessing over people and things you know NOTHING about. You obviously don't even know the meaning of Communist, and you don't know the meaning of FREEDOM. Freedom to speak one's mind. Freedom to fight against the atrocities that YOU are causing. Face it dishrag, you know NOTHING about Animal Rights or being VEGAN yet all you do is bitch and whine about these things because you obviously have nothing meaningful to focus on.
Your ignorant choices are causing unconscionable pain, suffering and violent deaths to animals. Your ignorant choices are over using and wasting valuable resources. Your ignorant choices are polluting the water, soil and air that we ALL share. Your ignorant choices are decimating rain forests. Your ignorant choices are going to impact future generations. You obviously don't give a dam' about ANY of these FACTS and that's why you sit on your flabby old rear bitching and ranting about the people who, unlike YOU actually CARE beyond their own selves and how our choices affect EVERYONE.
Make that call and get yourself the help you need.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10921 Oct 12, 2012
Puppeteer wrote:
I said dance little flunkie, dance, and sure enough flunkie danced. Good little flunkie! Now dance some more. Shall I play a little tune for your next dance?
As harmless as a cloud,
Almost poking fun
And dip my brain in joy,
With no fear of attack,
But suddently a scream
Fee fie foe fum.
Fie fye foe fum.
LOL! Witless, insecure squatty will continue to make an ass of himself daily. None of these trolls gets it and they never will.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10922 Oct 12, 2012
Punch Line wrote:
<quoted text>Quoting Monty Python? The profundity is just oozing from this comment.(cough, snicker, chuckle) Mind if I copy this for posterity?
Hey idiot, they weren't quoting, they were making fun of the village idiot and all idiot trolls here. Try to pay attention. Perhaps this will help soothe you:

You're welcome

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

#10923 Oct 12, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>... they weren't quoting, they were making fun of the village idiot and all idiot trolls here.
In other words, YOU, LUMPY.
Punch Line

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#10924 Oct 12, 2012
<quoted text>Hey idiot, they weren't quoting, they were making fun of the village idiot and all idiot trolls here. Try to pay attention. Perhaps this will help soothe you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZCbSOGv-P-EXX
You're welcome
Don't think you'll be remembered as a deep thinker either. Showing that you can quote, verbatim, from Monty Python is making fun of someone else?? Okay, if you say so.(cough, snicker, chuckle) Maybe all of that time spent watching mindless comedy would have been better spent watching educational TV.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10925 Oct 12, 2012
^^stupid stupid troll^^ Whoooooooooooooooooooosh!!

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Double Lung em

#10926 Oct 12, 2012
^^stupid stupid troll^^ Whoooooooooooooooooooosh!!
Calling out your social deficiencies while flushing your head in the toilet... that's our LUMPY !
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10927 Oct 12, 2012
^^stupid stupid fugly impotent SELF HUMILIATING troll^^ Whoooooooooooooooooooosh!!

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Double Lung em

#10928 Oct 12, 2012
^^stupid stupid fugly impotent SELF HUMILIATING troll^^ Whoooooooooooooooooooosh!!
And dissing yourself repeatedly makes you look all the more stupid, LUMPY.

Boggy Creek

#10929 Oct 12, 2012
Puppeteer wrote:
As harmless as a cloud,
Almost poking fun
And dip my brain in joy,
With no fear of attack,
But suddently a scream
Fee fie foe fum.
Fie fye foe fum.
How nice, you remember the lullaby mommy used to sing you to sleep with when you were just a little freakling. I'm impressed. I'd have bet a weeks pay you couldn't remember what happened yesterday. Can you remember how many times she dropped you on your head? No? It's okay, don't strain yourself. Carry on Sloth.......
stupid stupid trolls

Virginia Beach, VA

#10930 Oct 12, 2012
^^^stupid stupid fugly impotent SELF HUMILIATING troll^^^ Whoooooooooooooooooooosh!!

Boggy Creek

#10931 Oct 12, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
soyhead does not get it.
You don't need to. Lumpy envies you. Can't you tell? That's why she is so avid about bashing you. You have a husband, a family, friends, a home, children, sanity, and intelligence..........all of the things Lumpy craves but is too demented, deluded, and hateful to ever have. You bow before no one, Lil' Sister, except God almighty.
LUMPY is an EPIC FAIL

Little Elm, TX

#10932 Oct 12, 2012
stupid stupid troll LUMPY wrote:
stupid stupid fugly impotent SELF HUMILIATING troll Whoooooooooooooooooooosh!!
You really must stop defiling yourself like this, LUMPY.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10933 Oct 12, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>You don't need to. Lumpy envies you. Can't you tell? That's why she is so avid about bashing you. You have a husband, a family, friends, a home, children, sanity, and intelligence..........all of the things Lumpy craves but is too demented, deluded, and hateful to ever have. You bow before no one, Lil' Sister, except God almighty.
LOL!!!widdle insecure squatty spent yet ANOTHER day proving what an impotent, spineless COWARD he is!! Also hilarious that, like all trifling TROLLS you know NOTHING about me and what I have or whom I have in my blessed life!! Keep fantasizing about me squatty, because that is all that impotent, insecure COWARDS like you can do!!

Let me also add: The fact that you aren't even a mere shell of a man because you lack DIGNITY, PRIDE, INTELLIGENCE, a sack and a spine is only magnified every time you throw one of your uncontrollable pansyass hissy fits. Face it squat, not only are you a COWARD and you prove it EVERY DAY and EVERY NIGHT, but you clearly suffer from mental illness like all of t he insane corpse eating trolls who infest the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums 24/7 because you loser trolls fear ARAs. Insecure squatty will be obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS and all things VEGAN because insecure squatty fears ARAs. yep, the spineless COWARD shore is! For someone who thinks that VEGANS are such a tiny percentage, you sure spend a LOT of time having uncontrollable hissy fits over them! LOL, face it, squatty, you are. COWARD and you prove it EVERY DAY all day and all night. No sane, CONFIDENT MAN, would EVER act like you and the other spineless COWARDS here do. You do nothing BUT prove what a frightened insecure COWARD you are. You fear the ' big bad VEGANS and you prove with every flailing hissy fit! How many more time do you want to be old you are a COWARD? A real MAN would not even waste their time obsessing over a topic they know NOTHING about. A real MAN, has a spine, dignity, pride, intelligence and CONFIDENCE in what he believes. A real MAN doesn't flail about and throw uncontrollable hissy fits day in and day out on a frickin public forum or anywhere else for that matter.
Only a spineless, sackless, self humiliating COWARD would act like you worthless PoS trolls do and that is a FACT that you will prove over and over and over!!!
Only an insecure, spineless COWARD who lacks DIGNITY, PRIDE, INTELLIGENCE, a spine and a sack would continue to humiliate himself daily like you pathetic slobs do!
You are a spineless COWARD and you will prove this FACT again and again and again...matter of fact you will prove it in 10..9..8..7..6.

Boggy Creek

#10934 Oct 12, 2012
Can I pull strings or what? ROTFLMAO!!!!!
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10936 Oct 12, 2012
Squach wrote:
Can I pull strings or what? ROTFLMAO!!!!!
poor squatty can't even pull his own tiny limpdick---and THAT is a fact!!! Keep flailing about and proving what a spineless, insecure, self humiliating COWARD you are. Ready? 10..9..8..7...6...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) 10 hr Human 965
News Best places for breakfast in Buffalo: 5 WNY pla... (Dec '15) 14 hr Kilhoffer Street ... 4
News Top Three Restaurants in Florissant, Missouri (Apr '10) Sun Just precious 62
News Bruester's Ice Cream looking to open in next ye... Sep 24 Melted 3
News Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) Sep 23 Honestysales 9,213
THAI FLAVORS: Chang Sensory Trails Sep 23 Mona Day 1
News Mediterranean Diet Can Lower Risk for Alzheimer... Sep 23 Stephany McDowell 1
More from around the web