PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With...

PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10810 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10777 Oct 8, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
and since vegans want all things that are animal based to be stopped. if it was to happen. a major number of T1 diabetics would die from lack of insulin.
STILL whining , bitching and ranting about things and people you know NOTHING about?? Tell the readers what exactly YOUR choice to PAY for animals to suffer and die to end up on YOUR plate has to do with insulin?? NOTHING. The fact that you continue to troll this thread even though you know NOTHING about the topic nor do you care about the animals that YOU cause to suffer and die violently, only magnifies what a dishrag you are. Enjoy your next insane OBSESSED rant.
really

Allentown, PA

#10778 Oct 8, 2012
Yourlikelame wrote:
<quoted text>
The psychological aspect of public forum is fascinating.
This particular thread orignated May 31 of this year. It is not in question Hac is insane. You may ask yourself however, why the "so called" rational and sane posters of this thread come day in and day out, some consistantly for hours on end daily to simply entertain themseleves. Some changing their profiles, other signing out and posting graybox. Entertaining themselves is their only defense in quesioning their agendas.
I have known students to do research regarding this phenomenon. The trolls in question are aparant. I question the rational thinkers. Are they in fact as insane as the troll in question when they are incapable of moving on to other more intelligent and productive debate and conversation, after a prolonged period of time.
Epic research!
Surfs up!
your off topic!

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

#10779 Oct 8, 2012
Vegan for the Animals - LUMPY wrote:
FACTS for the sane, sensible readers who actually CARE about animals, the environment and the future of ALL life on Earth:

Thanks LUMPY, we all need to learn this skill.
Vegan for the Animals

Virginia Beach, VA

#10780 Oct 8, 2012
“Isn’t man an amazing animal? He kills wildlife by the millions in order to protect his domestic animals and their feed. Then he kills domestic animals by the billions and eats them. This in turn kills man by the millions, because eating all those animals leads to degenerative – and fatal – health conditions like heart disease, kidney disease, and cancer. So then man tortures and kills millions more animals to look for cures for these diseases. Elsewhere, millions of other human beings are being killed by hunger and malnutrition because food they could eat is being used to fatten domestic animals. Meanwhile, some people are dying of sad laughter at the absurdity of man, who kills so easily and so violently, and once a year sends out a card praying for ‘Peace on Earth.’”– C. David Coats, Old MacDonald's Factory Farm
Vegan for the Animals

Virginia Beach, VA

#10781 Oct 8, 2012
Book by C. David Coats-Old MacDonald's Factory Farm: The Myth of the Traditional Farm and the Shocking Truth About Animal Suffering in Today's Agribusiness

http://www.amazon.com/Old-MacDonalds-Factory-...
stupid stupid trolls

Virginia Beach, VA

#10782 Oct 8, 2012
Time for massive decorations, trolls!!! Don't forget to whine to the mods---they are expecting you!!!!!LOL!! seriously stupid, stupid trolls.....
WhiteDevil KingOf Trolls

Branford, FL

#10783 Oct 8, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty good! Hunting season has opened, right on schedule. The season is a week longer this year and bag limits are up. So much for the "decline" of hunting, eh? There's meat in the freezer, meat on the table, and meat is still being sold at the store. Guess HAC & company consider all of that a great big victory for their cause, eh? How's life treatin' you WD?
Real Good!I've been doin a lil squirrel hunting lately.....they've been real destructive,chewin' things up an such......so it's time to thin tha herd! heh heh heh! Been giving them to the hawks to eat.

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Double Lung em

#10784 Oct 8, 2012
Vegan for the Animals wrote:
FACTS for the sane, sensible readers who actually CARE about animals, the environment and the future of ALL life on Earth:
&NR =1&feature=endscreen

More good stuff... keep em coming !
Liberty Warrior

Indianapolis, IN

#10785 Oct 8, 2012
PETA hates my dogs. They want them to be out on the streets fending for themselves.
LUMPY is an EPIC FAIL

San Angelo, TX

#10786 Oct 8, 2012
Vegan for deep anal - LUMPY wrote:
Meanwhile, some people are dying of laughter at the absurdity of animal rights.
Big 10-4 on that one, monkey girl.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10787 Oct 8, 2012
and the witless, spineless, insecure COWARDS continue to flail about mindlessly as they continue to prove that hunters are, and always will be, COWARDS! Carry on impotent ones!
stupid stupid trolls

Virginia Beach, VA

#10788 Oct 8, 2012
Liberty Warrior wrote:
PETA hates my dogs. They want them to be out on the streets fending for themselves.
Prove it. Find any documentation from PeTA or anyone representing PeTA that claims they are going to take everyone's companion animals and put them out in the streets. Good luck with that.
SpongeBob

Fresh Meadows, NY

#10789 Oct 8, 2012
Yourlikelame wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullying is paramount in public forum. I agree with your comment, poking the bear so to speak. However, each troll sets himself for said abuse. Trolls thrive on this attention and turmoil. HAC is genius in his or her agenda to bring a group of posters daily to feed from.
I believe your quest for cyber bullying would be better served on social sites such as Twitter, and Facebook.
Public forum is much different.
There is a pandoras box of research on public forum.
Gang mentality.
Forum "hookups"
One phenomenon of forum hookup. Two individuals "cyber marry".
There are cyber weddings. These individuals never meeting in RW. For all intent and purpose, the same lives play out via cyber world.
Offbeat, in question, has many males posing as female.
Men who prey on women for power.
Groups of posters who meet "secretly" on hidden threads to plot against and banish other posters. Or plot to perfect other schemes.
Agendas to set up varying sex networks.
Individuals who scheme to overthrow or take down this or other said sites.(infected links)
Posters who play off many profiles to assume varying roles. This in order to assume personal information and again, power.
All of the above mentioned phenomenons are carried out by the so called sane and rational posters who frequent these sites as a lifestyle, while defending as "entertainment".
Epic research!
Well, I guess I just ain't got no G-D imagination....
You know, I'm into hockey, and my life ain't this complicated...You practice, you play, you practice, you play...I mostly use the computer for school work ...like gettin' a degree in Wikipedia....I think it's easier to just defend PETA. That's how I got here....
SpongeBob

Fresh Meadows, NY

#10790 Oct 8, 2012
Liberty Warrior wrote:
Seriously? Please tell me how you got that information...

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Double Lung em

#10791 Oct 8, 2012
stupid stupid troll LUMPY wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it. Find any documentation from PeTA or anyone representing PeTA that claims they are going to take everyone's companion animals and put them out in the streets. Good luck with that.
No need LUMPY. PETA will just keep killing them till there's no moe room in their freezer, then it's off to some clandestine dumpster.
LUMPY is CAVERNOUS

San Angelo, TX

#10792 Oct 8, 2012
stupid stupid troll LUMPY wrote:
Time for massive decorations of my sphincter!!! I won't forget to whine to the cucumber gods who are expecting me!!!!!LOL!! I'm seriously stupid, stupid stupid.
Again, no argument here.
SpongeBob

Fresh Meadows, NY

#10793 Oct 8, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
your off topic!
Now we have the "topic" police????
WhiteDevil KingOf Trolls

Branford, FL

#10794 Oct 8, 2012
Laura Beffy is HOT!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#10795 Oct 8, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with your above post. Insightful. I often wonder if the sane and rational posters of this forum indulge in Hockey? Or other forms of RW entertainment. Perhaps if so they would not become so preoccupied with forum entertainment. At best, have a better ability to remove ones self from the rediculousness that this one inparticular presents.

But alas, the sane and sensible will continue to rally and trudge along defending their own right to waste their precious time.

This post you respond to. Another sane and rational poster entertaining themselves. This thread is washed up. There is no relevance left to it. You will get lost in the nonsensical banter from all who frequent.

Have a good day.

Surfs Up........!

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#10796 Oct 8, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
more likely from ingrid newman and her views on pets. as well as at least one other of peta's crazies.
http://activistcash.com/biography_quotes.cfm/...
“I don’t use the word 'pet.' I think it’s speciesist language. I prefer 'companion animal.' For one thing, we would no longer allow breeding. People could not create different breeds. There would be no pet shops. If people had companion animals in their homes, those animals would have to be refugees from the animal shelters and the streets. You would have a protective relationship with them just as you would with an orphaned child. But as the surplus of cats and dogs (artificially engineered by centuries of forced breeding) declined, eventually companion animals would be phased out, and we would return to a more symbiotic relationship – enjoyment at a distance.”
— Ingrid Newkirk, The Harper's Forum Book, Jack Hitt, ed., 1989, p.223
“The bottom line is that people don't have the right to manipulate or to breed dogs and cats... If people want toys, they should buy inanimate objects. If they want companionship, they should seek it with their own kind.”
— Ingrid Newkirk, Animals, May 1993
“One day, we would like an end to pet shops and the breeding of animals.[Dogs] would pursue their natural lives in the wild ... they would have full lives, not wasting at home for someone to come home in the evening and pet them and then sit there and watch TV.”
— Ingrid Newkirk, The Chicago Daily Herald, Mar 1990
http://purebredcatbreedrescue.org/animal_righ...
the ecological scheme, as they were before humans domesticated them and as they remain in some parts of the undeveloped world."
-- From The PETA Statement on Companion Animals
In Q&A session following a speech, "Animal Rights, Human Wrongs", University Of Wisconsin-Madison, October 27, 1989, Tom Regan, when asked which he would save, a dog or a baby, if a boat capsized in the ocean, responded:
"If it were a retarded baby and a bright dog, I'd save the dog."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jacobs & Brichford Introduces Two New Cheeses a... 2 hr Al Bion 8
News Where to Go for Seafood in Washington, D.C. 7 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News 4 ways millennials can survive and thrive in Ne... 11 hr Ivanka 2
News Pigs en route to slaughter were in distress whe... 12 hr Arnold 1
News Raiderettes Visit Japan - Group 2 (Feb '06) 13 hr karinoweb 58
News Pawpaw Fest is this weekend (Sep '13) 13 hr gary 2
News French Truck Coffee Making Splash in Memphis 14 hr guest 1
More from around the web