PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With...

PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10810 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#10315 Oct 3, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep flushing and flushing, banging your head around the bowl....sooner or later you head is going to come off Lump & go right down the drain.....
...too late.

“water water water water water ”

Since: Oct 07

the place with Pyramid Head

#10316 Oct 3, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>No one has to refer to anything to see what an effing self humiliating M O R O N you are!!!
these are the most unfriendly acts here you are commiting, i dont what the problem is but im sure it can be resolved without resorting to violence
I Eat Vegans

United States

#10317 Oct 3, 2012
humans are made out of meat.
Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo osh!
That reminds me. thank you for the suggestion of flushing the vegan bodies several times before I throw them in the stew pot. It does help tenderize them. You really should taste my new recipe.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10318 Oct 3, 2012
witless dlckless SELF HUMILIATING no life loser troll Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
...too late...I am and always will be, a self humiliating, dlckless LOSER.
Agreed. By all means keep humiliating yourself!!

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#10319 Oct 3, 2012
LOL! PSYCHO, if you think this is a battle of wits, you're sorely mistaken... really, you're embarrassing yourself.

Look at the obvious...
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10321 Oct 3, 2012
[QUOTE who="witless dlckless SELF HUMIL:IATING no life loser troll Joe USA"]LOL! I am such an insecure, sackless, witless PSYCHO, if I think this is a battle of wits, I'm sorely lacking... really, I'm embarrassing myself yet I am too dam' dense to stop making a fool of myself because like all insecure, spineless COWARDS I lack DIGNITY, PRIDE, INTELLIGENCE and a sack. I'm an impotent COWARD who trolls the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums because I fear ARAs.'tis true!
Look at the obvious...[/QUOTE]Like I said, we know. But by all means feel free to continue humiliating yourself.....we know you will!!! Ready? 10..9..8..7..6...
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10323 Oct 3, 2012
Director James Cameron switches to vegan diet:

EATING MEAT DESTROYS THE PLANET

"Director James Cameron, who's famous for making Hollywood blockbusters such as "Titanic," "Aliens," and the "Terminator" series, recently switched to a vegan diet.

While some vegans cite health as the primary motive for following the plant-based diet, Cameron, 58, says his decision was driven by ethical reasons.

"Its not a requirement to eat animals, we just choose to do it," Cameron told the Calgary Herald. "So it becomes a moral choice and one that is having a huge impact on the planet, using up resources and destroying the biosphere.
----

Another INTELLIGENT person becomes VEGAN. Meanwhile, the impotent, corpse eating loser trolls continue flailing about and FAILING day in and day out.'tis true!

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#10324 Oct 3, 2012
<quoted text>[QUOTE who="witless dlckless SELF HUMIL:IATING no life loser troll Joe USA"]LOL! I am such an insecure, sackless, witless PSYCHO, if I think this is a battle of wits, I'm sorely lacking... really, I'm embarrassing myself yet I am too dam' dense to stop making a fool of myself because like all insecure, spineless COWARDS I lack DIGNITY, PRIDE, INTELLIGENCE and a sack. I'm an impotent COWARD who trolls the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums because I fear ARAs.'tis true! Look at the obvious..Like I said, we know. But by all means feel free to continue humiliating yourself.....we know you will!!! Ready? 10..9..8..7..6...
Fluster much??? lol

Face it,PSYCHO.... you're a dumbass.

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#10326 Oct 3, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
No loss to humanity Joe...the Amoeba's on the other hand....well no loss there either, at least they have one functioning brain cell...
LOL!...but that brain cell is Brainwashed!
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10327 Oct 3, 2012
witless dlckless SELF HUMILIATING no loife loser troll Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Fluster much??? I sure do!! lol
Face it,I am a witless, SELF HUMILIATING PSYCHO COWARD.... I'm such a dumbass, I will continue to humiliate myself repeatedly, because like all insecure, impotent COWARDS, I lack dignity, pride, intelligence, a spine and a sack.
How many more time will you humiliate yourself? No need to answer because we can see that you are a brain dead bumbling moron who will continue to bang your empty head into the wall over and over and over....matter of fact, you will humiliate yourself AGAIN in just 10..9..8..7..6....

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#10328 Oct 3, 2012
<quoted text>How many more time will you humiliate yourself? No need to answer because we can see that you are a brain dead bumbling moron who will continue to bang your empty head into the wall over and over and over....matter of fact, you will humiliate yourself AGAIN in just 10..9..8..7..6....
Fluster much??? lol

hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10329 Oct 3, 2012
and the sackless, witless, self humiliating no life COWARDS will continue to obsess over ANIMAL RIGHTS day in and day out because ALL of the cowards here fear ARAs!!!'tis true and they will prove this FACT again and again and again.....any minute now.....and all day tomorrow....and all night tomorrow night and well into late night and then again the next day and the next....because these slobs have ZERO dignity, pride, intelligence and confidence. Watch the spineless/sackless cowards flail about mindlessly....
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10330 Oct 3, 2012
witless dlckless SELF HUMILIATING loser troll Joe USA wrote:
Fluster much??? I sure do!! lol
Face it,I am a witless, SELF HUMILIATING PSYCHO COWARD.... I'm such a dumbass, I will continue to humiliate myself repeatedly, because like all insecure, impotent COWARDS, I lack dignity, pride, intelligence, a spine and a sack.
By all means keep coming back for more humiliation---I will be glad to help whenever I can....though you really don't need help as you do a fine job of humiliating yourself!!'tis true and you will prove it AGAIN in just a minute or so....ready, witless/dlckless jojo?? 10..9..8..7..6....

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#10331 Oct 3, 2012
and the sackless, witless, self humiliating no life COWARDS will continue to obsess over ANIMAL RIGHTS day in and day out because ALL of the cowards here fear ARAs!!!'tis true and they will prove this FACT again and again and again.....any minute now.....and all day tomorrow....and all night tomorrow night and well into late night and then again the next day and the next....because these slobs have ZERO dignity, pride, intelligence and confidence. Watch the spineless/sackless cowards flail about mindlessly....
Fluster much??? lol

hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10332 Oct 3, 2012
Witless, dlckless, insecure SELF HUMILIATING jojo is sooooo easily manipulated! He will continue proving what a spineless, sackless, insecure SELF HUMILIATING coward he is because that's what COWARDS do when they lack dignity, pride, intelligence, a spine and a sack. Watch as the spineless COWARD flails about and FAILS again and again because he can't act like a MAN because he isn't even a mere shell of a man!!!'tis true, and he will prove it in 10..9..8..7..6....
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10333 Oct 3, 2012
A friendly reminder:

http://www.cafepress.com/saproducts/787342

Not that we need to be reminded since the MAJORITY already know this!!
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10334 Oct 3, 2012
I have now manipulated the COWARDS to seek links to post......any minute now....

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#10336 Oct 3, 2012
Witless, dlckless, insecure SELF HUMILIATING jojo is sooooo easily manipulated! He will continue proving what a spineless, sackless, insecure SELF HUMILIATING coward he is because that's what COWARDS do when they lack dignity, pride, intelligence, a spine and a sack. Watch as the spineless COWARD flails about and FAILS again and again because he can't act like a MAN because he isn't even a mere shell of a man!!!'tis true, and he will prove it in 10..9..8..7..6....
You blew it again, didnt ya Ditz. lol

FACT: Animals dont have, animals cant have rights.

Now, make sure and get the last word. Later Loser.
bigbadbarn

Essendon, Australia

#10337 Oct 3, 2012
If you were stranded on a desert island, and there was nothing to eat but animals, would you eat meat?.....yuo yyyyyyyyoooo betcha

So where do vegetarian eskimos go for vegies?

Come to think of it...waddabout Laplanders or Icelanders.......hmmmmmmmmmm.m aybe Jenny Craig delivers...!!
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10338 Oct 3, 2012
LOL, the witless, insecure trifling BOISE troll doesn't realize that scum like him does not matter!!!! You're dam' right people give a sh#t about INTELLIGENT people like James Cameron. Idiots like YOU don't matter and you don't care what INTELLIGENT people think because you are impotent M O R O N S who sit on your flabby asses all day bitching and whining and crying about the big bad vegans!!!LOL,'tis true and you will prove it in 10..9..8..7..6...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News From ice cream to condos and townhouses, develo... 2 hr Mark K 1
News Fluoridation and GMOs: Interview with ConnFACT ... 5 hr Get rid of it 1
News In Support of Fluoride 6 hr Get rid of it 2
News Some Chinese Grandparents Are Making Their Gran... 11 hr pantiago 1
News How the $15 minimum wage could become a new div... 13 hr Fart news 685
Make the Most of Summer with Al Fresco Dining Thu FoodLover 1
Think Grapes for Easy Entertaining Thu FoodLover 1
More from around the web