PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com 10,814

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Read more

“It's all part of my charm.....”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#9543 Sep 23, 2012
I don't obsess over you, hAC. Obsession is your job. I just enjoy using you as a punching bag. That's all you're good for, TROLL. Thank you for your service. ;0)

Next lame comeback from hAC the TROLL in 10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..lo l

Since: Feb 12

Bronx, NY

#9544 Sep 23, 2012
stupid stupid trolls wrote:
<quoted text>You are such a witless, wretched BORE.
Thanks for the decorations Missy!
stupid stupid trolls

Virginia Beach, VA

#9545 Sep 23, 2012
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
I sent this thread to peta expressing my relief that she represents them and hope they are proud. I'll post their reply if they send one...
LOL!!! Not only are you OBSESSED, but you are beyond mentally disturbed!! No sane person would obsess like you freaks do, and NO ONE of sane mind would send a frickin internet forum to ANYONE, let alone an organization like PeTA. I'm sure they will make your hissy fit a priority!!!! stupid, stupid OBSESSED troll

Bronx, NY

#9546 Sep 23, 2012
Vegan for the Animals wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!! Obsess much??? Yes indeed, and it's all because you ENVY me and I am all you think about!! The proof is strewn throughout this thread and even the last few pages all you do is OBSESS because you ENVY me. Like I said, I don't blame you!!
Carry on, wretched bore...I realize that without me, you would have nothing exciting to think about!'tis true!!
Oh dear, I just threw you some more crumbs!! Ready? 10..9..8..7..6...
Once again, 5 4 3 2 1 is on your other hand you idiot...

Location hidden

#9548 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>
I sent this thread to peta expressing my relief that she represents them and hope they are proud. I'll post their reply if they send one...
I look forward to their response. I'm a fan of comedy.=D lol
stupid stupid trolls

Virginia Beach, VA

#9549 Sep 23, 2012
The wretched BORE is STILL obsessing by pleading that she is not obsessing!!You really should have quit while you were behind.....FYI, these aren't crumbs...no more crumbs for you. Oh never mind, it doesn't seem to matter---no matter what you will continue to OBSESS and ENVY me!! Go ahead dear, I realize that I am the most exciting part of your dull, wretched 'life'!!'tis true and you will prove it in 10..9..8..7..6...

Location hidden

#9550 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>You are such a witless, wretched BORE.
OWIE! You just hurt my last feeling. Big meanie troll!

=D

lol

Location hidden

#9551 Sep 23, 2012
-yernogood-_ wrote:
<quoted text>And you're right to call "THEM" that!
Agreed. Lol

Can't take credit for the nickname though. Another of the posters came up with it. Wish I could take credit for it, nick as funny as hell. Lol

Location hidden

#9552 Sep 23, 2012
You're the only one that takes yourself seriously, hAC. You're a big joke to the rest of us. And you know it as well. Thanks for your service ;0)

Next lame comeback from the loony TROLL in 10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..lo l

Bronx, NY

#9553 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>LOL!!! Not only are you OBSESSED, but you are beyond mentally disturbed!! No sane person would obsess like you freaks do, and NO ONE of sane mind would send a frickin internet forum to ANYONE, let alone an organization like PeTA. I'm sure they will make your hissy fit a priority!!!! stupid, stupid OBSESSED troll
I'm not obsessed, I'm just one of the 99.9% posting here who finds you obnoxous, insulting and rather humorous in an infantile way.
Hey Elsie, do you eat ice cream?
Vegan for the Animals

Virginia Beach, VA

#9554 Sep 23, 2012
This will agitate the trifling trolls and keep them busy for at least a few more pages as they post corpse recipes, rant, bitch and decorate:

Meat Eaters Secretly Wish They Were Vegan.

"Every so often I hear comments (or NPR articles) that suggest that vegans and vegetarians secretly want to eat meat. As though people who have dedicated themselves to the reduced suffering of other beings crave the taste of flesh covered in wing sauce or thinly sliced and fried. Whenever I hear defensive meat eaters make these claims I have to wonder,ďmaybe itís meat eaters who secretly wish they were vegan.Ē

Really, vegans and meat eaters want the same things out of life but only being vegan can actually provide some of them. For example:

1) Everyone wants a long life. Studies have shown time and time again that a diet free from animal products contributes to long life. Animal products are the only foods that contain heart stopping cholesterol so going vegan means having a zero-cholesterol diet.

2) Everyone wants to be beautiful. A vegan diet has proven to help clear up acne and create healthy smooth skin. Also, a vegan diet can help you lose weight. Avoiding animal products means eliminating most of the more fattening foods such as meat and cheese. I know that when I went vegan I dropped about 7 pounds in the first week eating mostly vegan pizza and veggie burgers and not classically healthy foods.

3) Everyone wants to be seen as compassionate. There are those who posture about being uncaring in hopes that theyíll appear tough but underneath it all everyone wants to be seen as compassionate. Compassionate people get more dates, more sex, and have more friends. Knowing that youíre doing your part to not contribute to someone elseís suffering also feels good and everyone wants more of that in their life.

4) Everyone wants to be special. In a world where everyone is obsessing over their Facebook and wanting people to notice them for their individuality, vegans tend to stand out even without trying. There are some vegans who like this more than others but not eating animals makes you unique. Since I became vegan I havenít been out to a meal with friends or to a party where my diet hasnít been the center of the conversation. Even if I make an effort not to bring it up, someone at the table will comment on my order and weíll begin a great discussion of the issues and why I choose to be vegan.

When someone is very defensive about their meat eating I always feel a little uncomfortable. I donít feel guilty about being vegan so when I see that they feel guilty about their diet I urge them to question it. Meat eaters want all these things for their lives and sooner or later will have to admit that the easiest way to get them is to go vegan.

Címon meat eaters, admit you want to be vegan and get on with it already."

http://theinformedvegan.com/post/3024130027/m...

The problem is that it truly does take INTELLIGENCE to be vegan, and that's why the trifling trolls are so pist off!!
stupid stupid trolls

Virginia Beach, VA

#9555 Sep 23, 2012
Laurie Caring-Stalker wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. Lol
Can't take credit for the nickname though. Another of the posters came up with it. Wish I could take credit for it, nick as funny as hell. Lol
You are so effing S T U P I D. No one here 'came up with the "nickname"

http://www.peta.org/b/thepetafiles

As I said, you really should have quit while you were behind, you pitiful, wretched BORE. Unbelievable how effing stupid you are. no wonder you envy me!!

Bronx, NY

#9556 Sep 23, 2012
The wretched BORE is STILL obsessing by pleading that she is not obsessing!!You really should have quit while you were behind.....FYI, these aren't crumbs...no more crumbs for you. Oh never mind, it doesn't seem to matter---no matter what you will continue to OBSESS and ENVY me!! Go ahead dear, I realize that I am the most exciting part of your dull, wretched 'life'!!'tis true and you will prove it in 10..9..8..7..6...
My, you gave me a lot of peanuts today! Thank You little girl! I thought about offering you some but decided why the hell should I...
HAC is a hypocrite

London, UK

#9557 Sep 23, 2012
I bet HAC is just as ugly as the animal rights activist camille marino.

Pictures of camille marino

http://tinyurl.com/ccckbhh

http://tinyurl.com/ccuks6p

http://tinyurl.com/bw224vj

Vegans are so f**king ugly LOL.

Location hidden

#9558 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>
I'm not obsessed, I'm just one of the 99.9% posting here who finds you obnoxous, insulting and rather humorous in an infantile way.
The troll sure likes to project a lot, doesn't she? Lol. I swear she stares into a mirror as she types.=D
stupid stupid trolls

Virginia Beach, VA

#9559 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>
Projecting again, troll?? Go look in a mirror if you can stand it. You are nothing but an insecure, witless, socially inept loser troll. Hope that helps. Be sure to project some more, or try to mimic, or maybe grab a troll group hug with the other flunkies. Get lost you flailing/FAILING bore.

Bronx, NY

#9560 Sep 23, 2012
Vegan for the Animals wrote:
This will agitate the trifling trolls and keep them busy for at least a few more pages as they post corpse recipes, rant, bitch and decorate:
Meat Eaters Secretly Wish They Were Vegan.
"Every so often I hear comments (or NPR articles) that suggest that vegans and vegetarians secretly want to eat meat. As though people who have dedicated themselves to the reduced suffering of other beings crave the taste of flesh covered in wing sauce or thinly sliced and fried. Whenever I hear defensive meat eaters make these claims I have to wonder,ďmaybe itís meat eaters who secretly wish they were vegan.Ē
Really, vegans and meat eaters want the same things out of life but only being vegan can actually provide some of them. For example:
1) Everyone wants a long life. Studies have shown time and time again that a diet free from animal products contributes to long life. Animal products are the only foods that contain heart stopping cholesterol so going vegan means having a zero-cholesterol diet.
2) Everyone wants to be beautiful. A vegan diet has proven to help clear up acne and create healthy smooth skin. Also, a vegan diet can help you lose weight. Avoiding animal products means eliminating most of the more fattening foods such as meat and cheese. I know that when I went vegan I dropped about 7 pounds in the first week eating mostly vegan pizza and veggie burgers and not classically healthy foods.
3) Everyone wants to be seen as compassionate. There are those who posture about being uncaring in hopes that theyíll appear tough but underneath it all everyone wants to be seen as compassionate. Compassionate people get more dates, more sex, and have more friends. Knowing that youíre doing your part to not contribute to someone elseís suffering also feels good and everyone wants more of that in their life.
4) Everyone wants to be special. In a world where everyone is obsessing over their Facebook and wanting people to notice them for their individuality, vegans tend to stand out even without trying. There are some vegans who like this more than others but not eating animals makes you unique. Since I became vegan I havenít been out to a meal with friends or to a party where my diet hasnít been the center of the conversation. Even if I make an effort not to bring it up, someone at the table will comment on my order and weíll begin a great discussion of the issues and why I choose to be vegan.
When someone is very defensive about their meat eating I always feel a little uncomfortable. I donít feel guilty about being vegan so when I see that they feel guilty about their diet I urge them to question it. Meat eaters want all these things for their lives and sooner or later will have to admit that the easiest way to get them is to go vegan.
Címon meat eaters, admit you want to be vegan and get on with it already."
http://theinformedvegan.com/post/3024130027/m...
The problem is that it truly does take INTELLIGENCE to be vegan, and that's why the trifling trolls are so pist off!!
Lift sunward your considerable nose,
Fling wide the abyss of your mouth,
And you'll make a presentable sun-dial for all who pass by...

Bronx, NY

#9561 Sep 23, 2012
Laurie Caring-Stalker wrote:
<quoted text>
The troll sure likes to project a lot, doesn't she? Lol. I swear she stares into a mirror as she types.=D
Lets ask her if she ever finishes handing out judgits...
stupid stupid trolls

Virginia Beach, VA

#9562 Sep 23, 2012
My my, I have done quite a job of stirring up the cockroaches here!! 5 pages of non stop idiocy from the witless, socially inept corpse eating twits!! I don't post all day and there are tumble weeds blowing around...and as soon as I throw a few crumbs, the witless cockroaches crawl out and will not leave until I do!!!!'tis true!!!

Bronx, NY

#9563 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>Projecting again, troll?? Go look in a mirror if you can stand it. You are nothing but an insecure, witless, socially inept loser troll. Hope that helps. Be sure to project some more, or try to mimic, or maybe grab a troll group hug with the other flunkies. Get lost you flailing/FAILING bore.
You've already called me all those names.
Thats all you've got, isn't it.
I see you post here almost all day long. Are you an out of work dropout who moved back in with your parents?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wally's Frozen Custard in St. Clair Shores (Feb '14) 55 min Free Advertisement 212
News Owner/chef at Trattoria Fratelli not in it for ... (Apr '10) 3 hr Ms-v 20
News Half Pint Creamery plans second ice cream shop 3 hr Davenport 4
Red Sticky Rice- street food in Vietnam 18 hr VietnameseLanguag... 1
"Com ruou" - special vietnamese food 19 hr VietnameseLanguag... 1
" Banh u"-Food in The Double Fifth festival 19 hr VietnameseLanguag... 1
News Outside France, foodies are gorging themselves ... 23 hr common sense 30
More from around the web