PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With...

PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10811 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

I Am Enzo - The Baker

“Vintage 1949”

Since: Feb 12

lightly salted

#9417 Sep 22, 2012
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Enzo......what's wrong w/you??? lmfao
Just living up to the standards set be R.P. McMurphy..
Vegan for the Animals

Virginia Beach, VA

#9418 Sep 22, 2012
More FACTS for the sane, sensible readers who actually CARE about animals, the environment and the future of ALL life on Earth:

Go Veganófor the Planet, the Animals & YOU!

A plant-based diet offers the only viable environmental solution because it consumes far fewer resourcesóland, food, water, and fossil fuels. Depending on the type of meat, it takes 6-17 times more land to produce meat than to produce soy. US farm animals are fed enough soy and grains to feed the US population 5 times over. Being vegetarian also saves 1 acre of trees a year, and soy protein requires half the water needed to produce chicken protein and 1/8th the water needed to produce beef protein. Lastly, a person who lives 70 years as a vegan will save nearly 11,000 gallons of gas and prevent over 100 tons of greenhouse gas emissions. We all need to make changes to save our planet. Eliminating animal products is the best, easiest, most humane and cost effective way to do this.

Go vegan to boycott cruelty & protect the Earth!
LUMPY is a BABOON

Little Elm, TX

#9419 Sep 22, 2012
Vegan for more Anus - LUMPY wrote:
More FACTS for the sane, sensible readers who actually CARE about animals, the environment and the future of ALL life on Earth:
http://articles.nydailynews.com/2009-07-01/en...

Sounds like a delight !
John

New Farm, Australia

#9420 Sep 22, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are the HYPOCRITE. You suddenly admit that you KNOW about Monsanto yet you admit to using MIRACLE GRO?? Either you are an idiot or a LIAR, or both.
I address EVERYONE in the manner they address me. This thread is infested with A-holes and you are all treated as you deserve. Don't like it, then don't read my posts.
As for my food, I KNOW where 80% of it comes from and there are more veganic/ETHICAL farms to get produce from. Too bad ignorant corpse eaters like you just sit on your flabby rears bitching and ranting and pointing fingers at the people who, unlike YOU are doing all we can to minimize our impact on the Earth.
Enjoy your next flailing rant and attempt to derail, deny, and divert from YOUR deliberate complicity in causing the most animal suffering, deaths and destroying the environment. You morons refuse to accept that YOU are causing the most damage to this Earth and to ALL who inhabit it. Have fun with your next derailment and denial ...and be sure to shout "hypocrite"....next time you look in the mirror!! Maybe you can graduate to screaming "extremist" and "terrorist"? No doubt you will! ta-ta corpse eating hypocrite! FYI-YOU are and ALWAYS will be responsible for far more animal suffering and senseless murders and you do it DELIBERATELY. Hope that helps.
Good to see you making more friends with that charming manner of yours.
Great that you are showing people the character of vegans.
Fabulous.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#9421 Sep 22, 2012
So predictable and so effing pathetic that the washed up, socially inept SELF HUMILIATING fugly loser TROLL from midland TX is STILL flailing about making an ass of itself as he does day in and day out EVERY DAY for YEARS now and will continue to flail about and humiliate itself because like all socially inept spineless COWARDS he lacks PRIDE, DIGNITY, INTELLIGENCE and a life.'tis true and he will prove it in 10..9..8..7..6....
John

New Farm, Australia

#9422 Sep 22, 2012
Vegan for the Animals wrote:
Go Veganófor the Planet, the Animals & YOU!
A plant-based diet offers the only viable environmental solution because it consumes far fewer resourcesóland, food, water, and fossil fuels. Depending on the type of meat, it takes 6-17 times more land to produce meat than to produce soy. US farm animals are fed enough soy and grains to feed the US population 5 times over. Being vegetarian also saves 1 acre of trees a year, and soy protein requires half the water needed to produce chicken protein and 1/8th the water needed to produce beef protein. Lastly, a person who lives 70 years as a vegan will save nearly 11,000 gallons of gas and prevent over 100 tons of greenhouse gas emissions. We all need to make changes to save our planet. Eliminating animal products is the best, easiest, most humane and cost effective way to do this.
Go vegan to boycott cruelty & protect the Earth!
Pure bullshit.
The land you run cattle in does not need fertilisers or irrigation or the plough. It's wasteland with grass.
Except in a very few places with ideal rainfall and naturally fertile topsoil growing crops requires massive investment in fuel, water and fertilisers.
You're an idiot HAC.
Vegans are unhealthy

Canterbury, UK

#9423 Sep 22, 2012
Vegan for the Animals wrote:
Go vegan
Nah, i'd rather stay healthy.
LUMPY is COPROPHAGOUS

Little Elm, TX

#9424 Sep 22, 2012
hunters are COWARDS - LUMPY the turd eater wrote:
I, ME - LUMPY am so predictable and so effing pathetic as the washed up, socially inept SELF HUMILIATING fugly loser TROLL from PETA HQ and I'm STILL flailing about making an ass of myself as I do day in and day out EVERY DAY for YEARS now and will continue to flail about and humiliate myself because like all socially inept spineless COWARDS I lack PRIDE, DIGNITY, INTELLIGENCE, PROPER HYGIENE, CLEAN UNDIES, ORIGINALITY, THE ABILITY TO REASON, ANY SENSE OF LOGIC and a LIFE.'tis true and I will prove it repeatedly.
Well, you've covered most of your character flaws but not all.
such stupid corpse eaters

Virginia Beach, VA

#9425 Sep 22, 2012
LOL, it is effing HILARIOUS how the same imbecile CORPSE EATERS keep infesting this thread and acting as though they are experts on the nutritional requirements of all VEGANS! face it, you corpse eating no life slobs--NONE of you knows anything about being VEGAN . NONE of you have the INTELLIGENCE it takes to be VEGAN and NONE of you has the compassion, empathy or the ability to extend your concerns beyond your flabby disgusting asses. The joke is on you idiots and has been for a LONG time. Unbelievable how dense every one of you is. uh oh....that ought to keep you all busy flailing about !!LOL!! such stupid, stupid corpse eating TROLLS!!
Look out, here comes the insecure, impotent coward from oz!!! Ready? 10..9..8..7..6...

stupid, stupid trolls...
Veganism is unhealthy

Canterbury, UK

#9426 Sep 22, 2012
HAC has expressed her hatred for the human race, she has made derogatory comments about meat eaters, she has celebrated the deaths of hunters and their children, she has wished for the death of hunters and their children, she has wished heart disease, heart attacks and cancer on meat eaters, she has given death threats to many topix users including hunters AND then she turns around and asks meat eaters on this thread to "go vegan". That just shows how f**ked up this waste of sperm really is.

I, like the vast majority of humans, will never go vegan. My cholesterol level is good, my blood preasure is good, I'm a good weight for my height (no where near being overweight). Being in good health, why in the hell would I go vegan? A diet that has made many people ill and has nearly killed many people.

I, like most humans, know veganism is an unnatural and dangerous diet. I'll stick to eating animal products, I am an omnivore afterall. I'm not going to starve my body off the nutrients it needs.

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

#9427 Sep 22, 2012
stupid corpse - LUMPY wrote:
NONE of you knows anything about being VEGAN.
Except that is is a protein deficient diet, void of the eight essential amino acids humans require.
stupid corpse - LUMPY wrote:
NONE of you have the INTELLIGENCE it takes to be VEGAN.
Translation: All of you meat-eaters are smarter than me.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#9428 Sep 22, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure bullshit.
The land you run cattle in does not need fertilisers or irrigation or the plough. It's wasteland with grass.
Except in a very few places with ideal rainfall and naturally fertile topsoil growing crops requires massive investment in fuel, water and fertilisers.
You're an idiot HAC.
considering the cows are fertilizing the land they graze from. kinda of a moot point to put in extra stuff that would burn the grazing lands.
cow pies make good fertilizers.
such stupid corpse eaters

Virginia Beach, VA

#9429 Sep 22, 2012
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...the impotent twit from the UK is STILL obsessing over me!! Get lost you pathetic loser and quit BEGGING for my attention. Get back to frantically decorating your own posts, you mentally disturbed corpse eating moron! You fool NO ONE except the other brain dead corpse eating morons who obsess over things and people you losers know NOTHING about.
You know NOTHING about being VEGAN yet you flail about and rant and bitch over it because you CAN'T STAND the fact that people like me exist! We are living PROOF that humans do NOT NEED TO EAT CORPSES. You lack the INTELLIGENCE to be vegan and THAT pisses you off!!

Now decorate this STAT and get back to obsessing and begging for my attention!!! Get the psychiatric help you need---you are a pathetic waste of space.'tis true!!
Ready to obsess? 10..9..8..7..6..

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#9430 Sep 22, 2012
So predictable and so effing pathetic that the washed up, socially inept SELF HUMILIATING fugly loser TROLL from midland TX is STILL flailing about making an ass of itself as he does day in and day out EVERY DAY for YEARS now and will continue to flail about and humiliate itself because like all socially inept spineless COWARDS he lacks PRIDE, DIGNITY, INTELLIGENCE and a life.'tis true and he will prove it in 10..9..8..7..6....
Poof! Another cubic ton of poisonous gases just hit our atmospheric ceiling thanks to you, chimy. Does Al Gore pay you by the post, or do you pay him with an occasional massage?
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#9431 Sep 22, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>Except that is is a protein rich diet, full of the eight essential amino acids humans require. <quoted text>Translation: All of you plant-eaters are waaaayyyyy smarter than the witless loser CORPSE eating trolls cab even dream of being.
You are so effing STUPID. Hilarious that a washed up ghastly looking SIXTY THREE YEAR OLD insecure, impotent LOSER wastes away his pointless 'life' slobbering over your filthy keyboard 24/7 obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS because like all spineless, dlckless COWARDS you FEAR ARAs!!! That is a FACT and you prove it EVERY DAY ALL DAY AND NIGHT.. You are a sackless, spineless, witless, socially inept PoS troll who thrives off of self humiliation!! Get lost you impotent PoS. Oh don't worry, we KNOW you won't go away because spineless COWARDS like you lack DIGNITY, PRIDE, INTELLIGENCE and social skills. You will prove this in 10..9..8..7..6...

I Am Enzo - The Baker

“Vintage 1949”

lightly salted

#9432 Sep 22, 2012
Hmmm... This would be a good thread to post hunting and slaughterhouse videos, yes?

Arcadia, LA.

#9433 Sep 22, 2012
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
Hmmm... This would be a good thread to post hunting and slaughterhouse videos, yes?
You are a genius, Mr. Enzo. Ted Nugent hunting videos coming right up :0)

Arcadia, LA.

#9434 Sep 22, 2012
<quoted text>You are so effing STUPID. Hilarious that a washed up ghastly looking SIXTY THREE YEAR OLD insecure, impotent LOSER wastes away his pointless 'life' slobbering over your filthy keyboard 24/7 obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS because like all spineless, dlckless COWARDS you FEAR ARAs!!! That is a FACT and you prove it EVERY DAY ALL DAY AND NIGHT.. You are a sackless, spineless, witless, socially inept PoS troll who thrives off of self humiliation!! Get lost you impotent PoS. Oh don't worry, we KNOW you won't go away because spineless COWARDS like you lack DIGNITY, PRIDE, INTELLIGENCE and social skills. You will prove this in 10..9..8..7..6...
Poof! Another species driven to the brink of extinction because global warming, thanks to you.

I Am Enzo - The Baker

“Vintage 1949”

lightly salted

#9435 Sep 22, 2012
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a genius, Mr. Enzo. Ted Nugent hunting videos coming right up :0)
Nice. I'll repost some Baer Grills...

I Am Enzo - The Baker

“Vintage 1949”

lightly salted

#9436 Sep 22, 2012
Bear Grylls - Man vs Wild Hamburger yeah
&fe ature=related

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Harry and Meghan leave Windsor Castle after - a... Sun HRH 1
News Ken Hoffman on why it makes cents for the U.S. ... Sun Walter glen stock... 2
News 2 hours in Blytheville Sat Barney 11
News A Thin-Crust Chicago Pizza Shop Debuts Inside B... May 18 BEAST SSSOTLOHIE... 1
News Work begins on Vallejoa s In-N-Out Burger resta... May 17 fedup2 3
News Traci Langworthy to lead book discussion at Pre... May 17 Stan 1
News Bena s ChopHouse restaurant closing its doors a... May 15 Zod 1