PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com 10,818

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Full Story

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#7927 Sep 4, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeh, I sussed that he was a red.
Here he is making friends on the Barack Obama,our next president thread.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us-senate/barack-o...
The imbecile is an Obama fanatic just like he is a vegan fanatic.
Looks like shes making friends and influencing people there too. lol
such stupid corpse eaters

Virginia Beach, VA

#7928 Sep 4, 2012
65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>
So much for a vegetarian/vegan diet being healthier.
Hey I D I O T, he was FIFTY FOUR YEARS OLD and didn't become vegan till he was FIFTY ONE. That means for FIFTY YEARS he was likely on the Standard American Diet which consisted of DECOMPOSING CORPSES. Un- effing-believable how ignorant you trifling corpse eating trolls are.

Rest In Peace Michael Clarke Duncan.

“... lazy, hazy, crazy...”

Since: Aug 08

... daze of summer ...

#7929 Sep 4, 2012
... WTF is tofurkey ...

Virginia Beach, VA

#7930 Sep 4, 2012
witless impotent self humiliating loser troll Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been lost in a psychopathic coward, human hating vortex for some time. Probably spit the same worn out crap at you I do everyone else. My skill set is a subjective one. I agree, I am a witless, self humiliating jerk and I thrive on self humiliation
'tis true!! Be sure to humiliate yourself again and again and again!! Hey, how's your feces encrusted loverboy ted the scumbag cowardly draft dodger doing?LOL!
John

Brisbane, Australia

#7931 Sep 4, 2012
Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like shes making friends and influencing people there too. lol
I'm 99% sure that HAC is a very insane man.
All those oestrogen like compounds in the soy will make him effeminate and the B12 deficiency will send him crazy and make him obnoxious.

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#7932 Sep 4, 2012
It is sarcasm PSYCHO. You have no friends and you influence no one.
Your little green check mark means nothing, just like anti-human garbage you post.

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#7933 Sep 4, 2012
GMGMIKE wrote:
... WTF is tofurkey ...
...kinda like shmeat. Go figure.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#7934 Sep 4, 2012
GMGMIKE wrote:
... WTF is tofurkey ...
a soy product supposedly tasting like turkey and failing big time.

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#7935 Sep 4, 2012
such stupid corpse eaters wrote:
<quoted text>'tis true!! Be sure to humiliate yourself again and again and again!! Hey, how's your feces encrusted loverboy ted the scumbag cowardly draft dodger doing?LOL!
What are you rattling on about now PSYCHO? Try and make a modicum of sense. Topix is out side of your head. LOL

Virginia Beach, VA

#7936 Sep 4, 2012
witless dlckless SELF HUMILIATING no life loser troll Joe USA wrote:
It is sarcasm and I'm a witless PSYCHO. I have no friends and I influence no one.
My little green check mark means nothing, just like anti-human garbage I post. I will continue to humiliate myself as always!
Yep, and I will be sure to help whenever I can, though you do a fine job of humiliating your dlckless, spineless self!'tis true!!

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#7937 Sep 4, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
All those oestrogen like compounds in the soy will make him effeminate and the B12 deficiency will send him crazy and make him obnoxious.
Dunno for sure. I think she had to many hard smacks on the back in her youth, cause her dad wanted a boy.
Odd individual none the less.

Virginia Beach, VA

#7938 Sep 4, 2012
dlckless witless SELF HUMILIATING no life loser troll Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
What am I rattling on about now I am such a witless PSYCHO! I really ought to try and make a modicum of sense, but I am too effing stupid! Topix is out side of my empty head. LOL
Yep, but please keep humiliating yourself, it's what you do best!!

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#7939 Sep 4, 2012
<quoted text>Yep, and I will be sure to help whenever I can, though you do a fine job of humiliating your dlckless, spineless self!'tis true!!
Thats nice PSYCHO. What are you going to do for your next trick?

Oh yeah.... hows the Ban Hunting thing working??? I'll be in the woods harvesting fresh deer meat soon.;)

Virginia Beach, VA

#7940 Sep 4, 2012
witless dlckless SELF HUMILIATING no life loser troll Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats nice I'm a witless PSYCHO. What am I going to do for my next self humiliating trick?
Oh yeah.... how's my loverboy ted the feces encrusted COWARDLY scumbag draft dodger? I wish he would return my calls...why oh why am I always left all alone.... I'll be in the woods jerking off my fellow impotent COWARDS for rotting deer corpses.I'm a COWARD and always will be
Yep, but please continue to humiliate yourself anyway...we know you will!!LOL! stupid, stupid impotent self humiliating coward

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#7941 Sep 4, 2012
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Flintstones I hope..!!!???..Lol....but if so...does the Betty one make that giggle sound when you chew it..??
It's sad but the only veggie I can't eat is the sweet potato...Probably the top of the line in everything a veggie should be...but...just can't do it...those are the ones that bring that 'ulp' thingy for me..the B sprouts, asparagus etc...all on the 'Love' list..
no, these are the gummies type. due to me not drinking milk when I should have. that and chemo. good portion of my teeth have shattered.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#7942 Sep 4, 2012
GMGMIKE wrote:
... WTF is tofurkey ...
Bean curds molded into a drumstick. YUCK!!! It's what algae eaters use to give themselves the appearance of having turkey.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#7943 Sep 4, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
I would be willing to swear that Lumpy is a very ugly sexually frustrated woman with a Groucho Marx mustachio and an ass that hangs a foot off either side of a large chair. Either way the freak has probably devolved into an asexual form of semi articulate cesspool scum.

Virginia Beach, VA

#7944 Sep 4, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Bean curds molded into a drumstick. YUCK!!! It's what algae eaters use to give themselves the appearance of having turkey.
WRONG as always, you pathetic witless slob.

Virginia Beach, VA

#7945 Sep 4, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>I would be willing to swear that you can call me Lumpy because I am a very ugly sexually frustrated sheman with a Groucho Marx mustachio and an ass that hangs a foot off either side of a large chair. Either way I'm a witless, insecure freak that has probably devolved into an asexual form of semi articulate cesspool scum. I will continue to humiliate myself day in and day out because I am an insecure, socially inept COWARD who lacks dignity, pride, intelligence, a dlck and a spine.'tis true!
Awww....as always, dlckless squatty spent ANOTHER day slobbering over your filthy keyboard obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS because you fear ARAs!!

Let me also add...
You are a spineless insecure TROLL squatty, spending yet another day obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS because you are an insecure, spineless COWARD who lacks the dignity, pride, intelligence and spine it takes to act like MAN. How predictable. Carry on, squaty...we know you are hovering and slobbering over your filthy keyboard waiting to pounce and make a fool of yourself again and again and again!!

You can't refute like a MAN because you aren't even a mere shell of a man. You are an insecure, spineless COWARD and you prove it every hour of every day!! Better hurry squatty, we know you are slobbering over your filthy keyboard waiting to pounce and prove what a COWARD you are!!!

By all means please keep coming back for more humiliation....we all know you will!You are such a pathetic POS.hilarious that you keep replying to the same post over and over and over because ou ar a mentally disturbed, insecure spineless COWARD.

Ready for your next uncontrollable hissy fit? 10..9..8..7..6..

Your cowardice is magnified EVERY TIME YOU REGURGITATE your spineless, insecure IGNORANT rants and whiny uncontrollable hissy fits. ta-ta spineless COWARD.

You're welcome :)
John

Brisbane, Australia

#7946 Sep 4, 2012
<quoted text>Awww....as always, dlckless squatty spent ANOTHER day slobbering over your filthy keyboard obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS because you fear ARAs!!
Let me also add...
You are a spineless insecure TROLL squatty, spending yet another day obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS because you are an insecure, spineless COWARD who lacks the dignity, pride, intelligence and spine it takes to act like MAN. How predictable. Carry on, squaty...we know you are hovering and slobbering over your filthy keyboard waiting to pounce and make a fool of yourself again and again and again!!
You can't refute like a MAN because you aren't even a mere shell of a man. You are an insecure, spineless COWARD and you prove it every hour of every day!! Better hurry squatty, we know you are slobbering over your filthy keyboard waiting to pounce and prove what a COWARD you are!!!
By all means please keep coming back for more humiliation....we all know you will!You are such a pathetic POS.hilarious that you keep replying to the same post over and over and over because ou ar a mentally disturbed, insecure spineless COWARD.
Ready for your next uncontrollable hissy fit? 10..9..8..7..6..
Your cowardice is magnified EVERY TIME YOU REGURGITATE your spineless, insecure IGNORANT rants and whiny uncontrollable hissy fits. ta-ta spineless COWARD.
You're welcome :)
Fess up HAC.
Are you a crazy people hating commie shemale or are you a crazy people hating commie fugly chick?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 8 hr crazy 4 stuff 8,348
Spinach Festival - Crystal City, Texas (Nov '12) 9 hr CRAZY JAY 23
For Tupelo transplant, food is all about local ... 17 hr Fail 1
What Foods Russians May Miss Thanks to Putin's Ban 19 hr Here Is One 304
City aims to keep popcorn legacy despite job loss 22 hr jobo 1
To Eat This 8K-Calorie Breakfast, Sign a Waiver Wed Spotted Girl 4
County jails: Commissaries offer inmates a rang... (May '09) Tue ur an ass 107

Food People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE