PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With...

PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10811 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#3923 Aug 4, 2012
Wade Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed the point of my post...I don't CARE one bit what you say on this thread or any other thread. You have ZERO impact on me or my diet or for that matter the diet or the lives of anyone else. You especially are having zero iimpact on the lives of animals because you are wasting your time here instead of actually doing something to alleviate animal suffering. I suppose even if you tried to join some animal rights group after about 10 minutes they would ask you to leave anyway.
WRONG, you whiny little twit. Besides the fact that you made no point, the FACT remains that the topic pertains to ENDING ANIMAL CRUELTY by not eating animals. You are such an effing m o r o n because you seek out discussions that are CLEARLY about NOT EATING ANIMALS and then you bitch and whine and stomp your feet screaming that the 'big bad vegans' are telling you what to do. You are obviously mentally challenged and can't comprehend simple English. Get the hell off of ANIMAL RIGHTS related threads you bumbling m o r o n and quit your whining. gawd, you are so pathetic.

The FACT is that YOU have zero impact on me or any other VEGAN and you can't stand it. Your childish temper tantrums are ridiculous. Get lost widdle wadie, you are nothing but a whiny waste of space. Unbelievable that you keep making such a bumbling tired ass of yourself.
Arf Arf

Lucerne, CA

#3924 Aug 4, 2012
Ah PETa another group of leftist hippocrits. Enjoy this folks.
An excerpt follows.....The group is well-known for its edgy, graphic advertisements, its support for radical animal rights groups, and its throngs of celebrity supporters, from Charlize Theron to Tim Gunn.

But PETA has a lesser-known claim to fame that has critics fuming: The organization euthanizes over 90 percent of the dogs and cats relinquished to its headquarters in Norfolk, Va. In 2009, PETA euthanized 2,301 dogs and cats -- 97 percent of those brought in -- and adopted only eight, according to Virginia state figures. And the rate of these killings has been increasing. From 2004 to 2008, euthanasia at PETA increased by 10 percent.

Manpreet Romana, AFP / Getty Images
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals is coming under fire for euthanizing more than 90 percent of the dogs and cats relinquished to its Norfolk, Va., headquarters. Here, a PETA activist acts out a lesson on animal birth control in New Delhi last year.

The numbers are remarkable in contrast to nearby shelters. In the same town, the Norfolk City Pound euthanized 54.7 percent of its dogs and cats in 2009. In 2008, the most recent year on record, the Norfolk SPCA found homes for 86 percent of its dogs and cats and euthanized only 5.3 percent.

Read all about it here:
http://www.aolnews.com/2010/03/09/petas-eutha...

They should be renamed "People Euthanizing The Animals".

Arf-arf
nuclear zombie named fred

United States

#3925 Aug 4, 2012
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
nice of you to try to reason with this one...I just come by once in a while to mention the delights of bacon and tomato sandwiches..and to get a chuckle.(I don't believe the poster is serious at all, just having 'fun' by tweaking folks.)
trifling? perhaps
what an ignorant, selfish and cruel statement to make. make the compassionate choice. it's the only moral and humane thing to do. animals suffer horribly on factory farms and in slaughterhouses.

educate yourself.

go vegan.

it's easy.

“It's all part of my charm.....”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3929 Aug 5, 2012
A vegan lifestyle is very humane, I will agree.

But compared to a vegan who does nothing for animals except keep them off their menu while ranting obsessively on an internet site on the menu choices of others, such as hAC, does far less for animals than an omnivore such as Artic does, who daily feeds and medicates stray animals out of her own pocket, who has ACTIVELY participated in saving animals lives.

While the supposable animal rights activitist does nothing but obsessively rant and scream obscenities and insults.

The real animal lover on this thread is Artic, a very lovely SANE person. Who truly loves animals.

Actions speak louder than any obsessive rant.
John

Naracoorte, Australia

#3930 Aug 5, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>STILL flailing about and proving what an insecure impotent coward you are??
Animals ARE somebodies and scum like you don't even classify as an 'it' because you are lower than a piece of sh#t. Sane, sensible, compassionate people consider their companion animals as family members. scum like you will never comprehend how sane, compassionate people view animals. You are just an impotent, witless, insecure COWARD who has hissy fits whenever you can't handle the TRUTH. The fact that you disgusting slobs can't tear your ignorant selves from the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums even though you clearly know NOTHING about it on proves that YOU are mentally disturbed. Enjoy your next pansyass hissy fit, you impotent coward!
Well I consider other species to be other species.
These animals are not human and certainly not my "family members" you lunatic.
Can you see the self evident when it's pissing in your face HAC?
Good.
I'm having roast pork for dinner HAC. I hope it's not one of your relatives.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#3931 Aug 5, 2012
^^the impotent, insecure coward from Oz is STILL flailing about and making a fool of itself^^
John

Naracoorte, Australia

#3932 Aug 5, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
^^the impotent, insecure coward from Oz is STILL flailing about and making a fool of itself^^
You don't win friends with salad HAC.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#3933 Aug 5, 2012
Laurie Caring-Stalker wrote:
A vegan lifestyle is very humane, I will agree.
But compared to a vegan who does nothing for animals except keep them off their menu while ranting obsessively on an internet site on the menu choices of others, such as hAC, does far less for animals than an omnivore such as Artic does, who daily feeds and medicates stray animals out of her own pocket, who has ACTIVELY participated in saving animals lives.
While the supposable animal rights activitist does nothing but obsessively rant and scream obscenities and insults.
The real animal lover on this thread is Artic, a very lovely SANE person. Who truly loves animals.
Actions speak louder than any obsessive rant.
STILL obsessing and ranting over things and people you know NOTHING about? Funny, because YOU are a corpse eating ignorant troll who not only PAYS for animals to suffer and die, but you spend so much time ranting, obsessing and bitching about things and people you know NOTHING about because you refuse to admit that YOU are DELIBERATELY causing the unconscionable suffering and DELIBERATE violent deaths of countless animals. You don't know what a "real animal lover" is and the fact that you even say it that way displays your ignorance. People who CARE about and RESPECT animals do NOT EAT THEM. Yes indeed "actions speak louder than words" and you and your corpse eating hero are the CAUSE of animal suffering because you eat animals. You are insane and so are all of the other trifling corpse eating trolls here.
Keep obsessing over me while you continue to gnaw on the tortured corpses of animals who you PAY to have suffer and die and then whine and bitch about the very people who do all they can to end animal suffering.

Go seek the psychiatric help you obviously need. You all are insane and refuse to look at yourselves.

Location hidden

#3934 Aug 5, 2012
Correction:

Actions speak louder than OBSESSIVE RANTS.

Which is all you do. Over and over again.

If I'm wrong, don't reply.

Which you will. Your mental illness compels you to.

Location hidden

#3935 Aug 5, 2012
Hello, John!=)

Hope you've had an excellent weekend!(((HUGS)))
John

Naracoorte, Australia

#3936 Aug 5, 2012
Hello, John!=)
Hope you've had an excellent weekend!(((HUGS)))
Well hello!!
I've been working this weekend and my 2 days off starts Monday.
It's 10.30PM Sunday here and my hate session with the HACster always makes me sleep better.

Location hidden

#3937 Aug 5, 2012
Lol! A good stress reliever, eh?=D

I figured it was late there. Hope you enjoy your 2 days off!

G'night, John...dream sweetly when it's time.

(((HUGS)))
John

Naracoorte, Australia

#3938 Aug 5, 2012
Lol! A good stress reliever, eh?=D
I figured it was late there. Hope you enjoy your 2 days off!
G'night, John...dream sweetly when it's time.
(((HUGS)))
Thank you and best wishes to you too.
Goodnight.
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

#3939 Aug 5, 2012
Fish have such a decentralized nervous system that they cannot actually feel pain.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#3940 Aug 5, 2012
Wade Gustafson wrote:
Fish have such a decentralized nervous system that they cannot actually feel pain.
there, there now...let's not muddy the insanity with actual facts, lol

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3941 Aug 5, 2012
I'm new to this thread and just might be missing something. Perhaps some of you "regular" posters here can inform me. Ideally, we'd ignore the troll and let IT continue to angrily, cluelessly bloviate until it finally starves for attention.

My question is this. What's so "special" about this one that we'd collectively continue to feed IT? I've taken a couple of minutes to spot check some of ITS priors and can't find any rational, redeeming support IT has offered for its rants.

Admittedly, ITS posts are hilarious. And ITS responses are predictable, perhaps even Pavlovian. However, is this particular troll that much fun to poke with a posting stick, to see IT assume, insult, label, judge, personally attack, whine?

Do what you want. I'm personally already bored with IT. I just wondered what the motivation was to collectively bother with, to post to this head case? BTW troll, no need to respond to this post, it's about you, not directed to you.:)

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

#3942 Aug 5, 2012
Chilli J wrote:
I'm new to this thread and just might be missing something. Perhaps some of you "regular" posters here can inform me. Ideally, we'd ignore the troll and let IT continue to angrily, cluelessly bloviate until it finally starves for attention.
My question is this. What's so "special" about this one that we'd collectively continue to feed IT? I've taken a couple of minutes to spot check some of ITS priors and can't find any rational, redeeming support IT has offered for its rants.
Admittedly, ITS posts are hilarious. And ITS responses are predictable, perhaps even Pavlovian. However, is this particular troll that much fun to poke with a posting stick, to see IT assume, insult, label, judge, personally attack, whine?
Do what you want. I'm personally already bored with IT. I just wondered what the motivation was to collectively bother with, to post to this head case? BTW troll, no need to respond to this post, it's about you, not directed to you.:)
Occasionally she will attempt to address the subject of discussion other than her blatant psychological problems. It's sometimes quite amazing what some folks such as her will believe and support in the name of her cause. She is a curiosity that I've yet to see rivaled. Crazy doesn't even begin to describe her. She seems to harbor a very deep seated hatred for anything human and is using animal rights as a tailor made vehicle for her hatred.

She would probably make an excellent study subject for the psychological effects of being an occult minion.

Beyond that, she's the biggest freakshow on topix and to be enjoyed as such.
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

#3943 Aug 5, 2012
Chilli J wrote:
Have you ever noticed that even though there are signs at zoos that say not to tap on the glass and yet a lot of people do tap on the glass? It's not the right thing to do, but it is human nature.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#3944 Aug 5, 2012
Christmas Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>Occasionally she will attempt to address the subject of discussion other than her blatant psychological problems.
Perhaps that's a sign that one of her personalities is almost sane?

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

#3945 Aug 5, 2012
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps that's a sign that one of her personalities is almost sane?
LOL
Most certainly "almost". It would also seem that the "almost sane" personality is certainly the least dominant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NYC Anchor Bar runs out of wings on Day 2 5 hr RachelsGonnaRach 1
News Harry and Meghan leave Windsor Castle after - a... Sun HRH 1
News Ken Hoffman on why it makes cents for the U.S. ... Sun Walter glen stock... 2
News 2 hours in Blytheville Sat Barney 11
News A Thin-Crust Chicago Pizza Shop Debuts Inside B... May 18 BEAST SSSOTLOHIE... 1
News Work begins on Vallejoa s In-N-Out Burger resta... May 17 fedup2 3
News Traci Langworthy to lead book discussion at Pre... May 17 Stan 1