Making a push for Chinese egg noodles

Making a push for Chinese egg noodles

There are 25 comments on the Thanh Nein News story from Nov 15, 2013, titled Making a push for Chinese egg noodles. In it, Thanh Nein News reports that:

A pushcart in Ho Chi Minh City offers nearly 10 varieties of noodles, including two that it would be difficult to find elsewhere Mi suon kho with hoanh thanh is among nearly 10 noodle dishes sold a pushcart in District 3, HCMC / PHOTOS: TAN NHAN Noodles pushcarts with decorative signboards carrying Chinese characters and paintings of scenes typical ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Thanh Nein News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cilantro

United States

#21 Nov 16, 2013
Angkor wrote:
<quoted text>
=
=
Look at this too: Don't buy cooking oil from China at all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =emys9SfT9mcXX
at this moment I and my friends and bunch of Khmer krom having birthday party at home with full of food,,and I think I'm very drunk at the moment but I still think of you,,,,I wish you could be with us ,,,,so we can get busted together to forget the dirty old days ..

ohm buddy,,REMY XO does get me to seat against the wall,,,,WA hahaha hahaha hahaha
Cilantro

Fairfield, CA

#22 Nov 17, 2013
Second day straight,I'm invited to the home party,,,,,that's because they know I'm in town,,
so REMY XO does get me up against the wall at this weekend
Cilantro

Antioch, CA

#23 Nov 17, 2013
I think my Christmas season starts early this year,,WA hahaha hahaha hahaha
Angkor

Renton, WA

#24 Nov 18, 2013
Cilantro wrote:
Second day straight,I'm invited to the home party,,,,,that's because they know I'm in town,,
so REMY XO does get me up against the wall at this weekend
You are the lucky man with friends living around you. nice. All my friends are really busy at work. Most Khmers here working for Boeing, they do so much OT. they work week day and weekend leaving me alone reading the stock market and searching for the cheap health insurance. ahahhahahah ...
Remy Martin is my favorite. If you will be going the liquor store again, please try Remy Martin 1738. Yes, 1738... is fabulous. A little more advance taste over the regular Remy Martin VSOP.
Have fun.
GOTTA ROAST EM BEADY BUMS

Maribyrnong, Australia

#26 Nov 28, 2013
SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF,PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE WANKERS AND TOSSER TOPIX PAID TROLL MOERATORS BeadyCACA noire dalits Pilon Bumchod COONmauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoos SUAR KA BACHCHA BHOJAN KEEDAA JALI NAKALI DHONGI CRAP.

Pilon Batard

Yet another identity theft.

Piss off and NEVER return black aficooon batard.

FOOK OFF LUNATIC IMPOSTOR IDENTITY THIEF
BEADYBUM USA BEADYCACA coward Bender BASTARD IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGERIZE, SPAMMER, REAL AGITATOR, TROUBLEMAKER, SmellyARSIE HINDUSTINK TRANNY, PIMP, NONCE, SHEMAlE FUCKTURD DANCING LADYBOY and TOPIX PAID TROLL you are exposed.

FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL BEADYCACA Bacha Bazi Dancing RentBoy FOOK OFF back to your STINKY SHITCACAHOLE forum and never return.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kids will want to get caught doing this 15 min Harry 1
News Fewer students eat school lunches as menus get ... 45 min Three Psyche 12
News Ontario bee colonies recovering 1 hr 2 Bee or Not 2 Bee 1
News U.S. insecticide release halted 1 hr 2 Bee or Not 2 Bee 1
News Vegan teens: Why are so many young people dropp... 2 hr Bernie Panders 2
News Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) 4 hr Common Sense 959
News Food and faith during Ramadan 13 hr yum yum 1
More from around the web