Making a push for Chinese egg noodles

Nov 15, 2013 Full story: Thanh Nein News 25

A pushcart in Ho Chi Minh City offers nearly 10 varieties of noodles, including two that it would be difficult to find elsewhere Mi suon kho with hoanh thanh is among nearly 10 noodle dishes sold a pushcart in District 3, HCMC / PHOTOS: TAN NHAN Noodles pushcarts with decorative signboards carrying Chinese characters and paintings of scenes typical ... (more)

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
searching for merits

London, UK

#1 Nov 15, 2013
this is a very danger stuff,

many people has been to hospital for guts ulcer after eating this noodle soup,
Cilantro

Mesa, AZ

#2 Nov 15, 2013
searching for merits wrote:
this is a very danger stuff,
many people has been to hospital for guts ulcer after eating this noodle soup,
is that true ???
McQ

Montréal, Canada

#3 Nov 15, 2013
searching for merits

London, UK

#4 Nov 15, 2013
Cilantro wrote:
<quoted text>is that true ???

yeah man,,

the red colour on the surface of the soup that was the main thing,.
Cilantro

Mesa, AZ

#5 Nov 15, 2013
McQ wrote:
plastic rice china
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Uw65n3ajZu4XX
it looks scary to eat anything from China...now
Dr Pepsi

Hanoi, Vietnam

#6 Nov 15, 2013
McQ wrote:
plastic rice china
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Uw65n3ajZu4XX
how do U saying export in Hahahahonoi?!!;-0h
pushcart in Ho Chi Minh City offers nearly 10 varieties of noodles, including two that it would be difficult to find elsewhere Mi suon kho with hoanh thanh is among nearly 10 noodle dishes sold a pushcart in District 3, HCMC / PHOTOS: TAN NHAN Noodles pushcarts with decorative signboards carrying Chinese characters and paintings of scenes typical ..........more)
Dr Thanh

Hanoi, Vietnam

#7 Nov 15, 2013
to the Ding Dong;) to building dong not too push all yo egg inda same basketBALL!! ;-00h, how do U translason egg-cono-mee in Vit Numit'!!

thanh you,
sincerelee Dr. Thanh;-00
Cilantro

Mesa, AZ

#8 Nov 15, 2013
<quoted text>.
yeah man,,
the red colour on the surface of the soup that was the main thing,.
what is that,? The red color on the soup,,are you trying say chilly sauce???
Cilantro

Mesa, AZ

#9 Nov 15, 2013
I'm DR. CILANTRO ,,want to advise you all,,,,if eat too much chilly everyday I mean very hot chilly,,,,you will get ulcers at the age of around 40 yrs old,,

the signs tell you,,,when you do alot of burb and heart burn,,,then don't eat fat food or drink wine ,dog meat is okay but not too much LOL

I recommend you to take TAGAMET 400mg 1 tablet a day as needed,,,

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#10 Nov 15, 2013
as long as the noodles are home made in Cholon.. not China and you see that the carts have a lot of business it'll be ok, food in Cholon is good...never eat where there is nobody eating there
searching for merits

London, UK

#11 Nov 15, 2013
Cilantro wrote:
<quoted text>what is that,? The red color on the soup,,are you trying say chilly sauce???

no,no,
do you known there was a seeds red seeds they put hot water in then grind it and the colour come out red,,
then they frying with the hot oil chilli,

that was the once caused too many people has guts ulcer,,
searching for merits

London, UK

#12 Nov 15, 2013
Cilantro wrote:
I'm DR. CILANTRO ,,want to advise you all,,,,if eat too much chilly everyday I mean very hot chilly,,,,you will get ulcers at the age of around 40 yrs old,,
the signs tell you,,,when you do alot of burb and heart burn,,,then don't eat fat food or drink wine ,dog meat is okay but not too much LOL

thank you for your adviser,, and furthermore.

over here them backy they ate dog meats,then they must sucking dick. other wise they become crazy (suc lo) on the street u see.
McQ

Montréal, Canada

#13 Nov 15, 2013
Cilantro wrote:
<quoted text>it looks scary to eat anything from China...now
I once bought a kilo of Chinese made rice just to see if it was good. It tasted weird, I didn't like it. I usually buy Thai Jasmine rice or Indian Basmati rice.
Angkor

Auburn, WA

#14 Nov 16, 2013
Cilantro wrote:
=
=
You are a nice Dr. because you tried to help Yuons and Chens and whatever race in this Forum and else where. Some Chens in here thanked you too. ahhahaha
I wondered what happen to the Thai people who eat too much chillis.
Chens eat too much fat having diabetes problem today in China.
Yuons eat dogs.
jahhahahhahha - races are distinguished by what they eat - ahahahhaha
Khmers are nice always such as Dr. Cilantro. and Khmers eat prohok, the best no cholesterol. ahhahhaha. Thanks to be born as Khmer.
Angkor

Auburn, WA

#15 Nov 16, 2013
Cilantro wrote:
<quoted text>it looks scary to eat anything from China...now
=
=
Look at this too: Don't buy cooking oil from China at all.
SEARCHING FOR YELLOW JAMS

London, UK

#16 Nov 16, 2013
Angkor wrote:
<quoted text>
=
=
You are a nice Dr. because you tried to help Yuons and Chens and whatever race in this Forum and else where. Some Chens in here thanked you too. ahhahaha
Yuons eat dogs.
Khmers are nice always such as Dr. Cilantro. and Khmers eat prohok, the best no cholesterol. ahhahhaha. Thanks to be born as Khmer.

khe,khe,khe,u didn't adviser people to eater dog meats but to be polite i thanks u for your funnies doo,doo,and
thank you for your comment as well,.

but u are a JAMS lick in usa now aren't u ?

no more khmer no ?
Cilantro

Mesa, AZ

#17 Nov 16, 2013
Angkor wrote:
<quoted text>
=
=
Yuons eat dogs.
lol,,hahaha hahaha hahaha, yeah buddy!! Prahok is of my favorite ingredients to go with som law machou sre or kroeung,,,
McQ

Montréal, Canada

#18 Nov 16, 2013
I have eaten frog legs a couple of times, but not the rest of those shown in the video

Cilantro

Mesa, AZ

#19 Nov 16, 2013
McQ wrote:
I have eaten frog legs a couple of times, but not the rest of those shown in the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uwIw9AqbcFcXX
I ate almost everything to survive during the KHMER ROUGE TIME and after,,,,,,,,until I made a run across the border with only a short pant to refugee camp in Thailand,,,back then I was a lone early tenth,,,

Think of that makes me feel something touching my heart,,I couldn't and never erased from my memory chips ,,,

everytime I go shopping I see frog legs in the frozen,it tells me right away,I had the tastes of that time,,,
. Well,time is flying,it's 38years ago and it is almost ONCE UPON THE TIME but it's still fresh to me,,,
Cilantro

Whittier, CA

#20 Nov 16, 2013
<quoted text>.
no,no,
do you known there was a seeds red seeds they put hot water in then grind it and the colour come out red,,
then they frying with the hot oil chilli,
that was the once caused too many people has guts ulcer,,
I think I know it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 1 hr All things clay 8,269
Ay Chiwowa's new menu from Chef Kevin Hickey 3 hr JohnCOnner240 1
Eating well on the road 4 hr careful out there 1
How Elizabeth Warren will harm fast food worker... 10 hr Monty 2
LongHorn SteakHouse Open Soon (Dec '12) 11 hr whatisyourneed 2
Chef Jamie Gregorich eliminated from 'Hell's Ki... (Aug '11) 19 hr dmw 5
The Musket Room's Matt Lambert Explains New Zea... 21 hr Church Mowree 1
•••

Food People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE