Little Caesars is back in business

Little Caesars is back in business

There are 32 comments on the www.state-journal.com story from Aug 31, 2009, titled Little Caesars is back in business. In it, www.state-journal.com reports that:

A pepperoni pizza from Little Caesars is $5.55 everyday. Owners Paul Winchell, left, Julian Gorham and Fred Siegelman stand in the new Little Caesars Frankfort location.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.state-journal.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Knowledge is power.”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Aug 31, 2009
That place has been hoppin' too! We just had out first Frankfort Lil Caesars pizza Saturday and it was great!
r u confused

Anderson, SC

#2 Aug 31, 2009
this is a Georgetown forum, u do know, right?
nooo

Louisville, KY

#3 Aug 31, 2009
r u confused wrote:
this is a Georgetown forum, u do know, right?
its understand frankforts, are yu confused?
not

Lexington, KY

#5 Aug 31, 2009
this is versailles we already got one so who cares about frankfort
buck up n back off

United States

#6 Aug 31, 2009
With idiot attitudes like that, I bet Little Caesars will get lots of business! I personally think it's a waste of space in the restaurant industry and perhaps the idiot employees on this post are wastes of space as well, it seems!Join as a member if you want the post to go to the correct forums IDIOT! Georgetown doesn't want a Little Caesars!
Pizza Pizza

Lexington, KY

#7 Aug 31, 2009
5.00 Hot and Ready's are almost as cheap as groceries! Maybe cheaper! Where could you feed a family of 3 for 5 bucks?
pizza

Finchville, KY

#8 Aug 31, 2009
Ugh, just what we needed... another pizza place...

“Give back to your community!”

Since: Jul 07

Frankfort, KY

#9 Aug 31, 2009
teamcg wrote:
That place has been hoppin' too! We just had out first Frankfort Lil Caesars pizza Saturday and it was great!
I spoke with Fred Siegelman in July of 2008 and asked him when Little Caesars might make a return to Frankfort. "Within a year" was his reply. His targeting was nearly perfect.

I actually expected a two to three year time frame before the store would open due to the economic conditions at the time of our discussion.
observer

Anderson, SC

#10 Sep 1, 2009
buck up n back off wrote:
With idiot attitudes like that, I bet Little Caesars will get lots of business! I personally think it's a waste of space in the restaurant industry and perhaps the idiot employees on this post are wastes of space as well, it seems!Join as a member if you want the post to go to the correct forums IDIOT! Georgetown doesn't want a Little Caesars!
I want Little Caesars. I think they kick ass

“Knowledge is power.”

Location hidden

#11 Sep 1, 2009
buck up n back off wrote:
ITS A CROSS POST INBRED GENIUS

“Knowledge is power.”

Location hidden

#12 Sep 1, 2009
RobertJF wrote:
<quoted text>
I spoke with Fred Siegelman in July of 2008 and asked him when Little Caesars might make a return to Frankfort. "Within a year" was his reply. His targeting was nearly perfect.
I actually expected a two to three year time frame before the store would open due to the economic conditions at the time of our discussion.
Well the only things still going strong in this economy are Fast Food restaurants. And of course,*all together now*, Wal- Mart.

“Knowledge is power.”

Location hidden

#14 Sep 1, 2009
Good for China!! I about to do a survey. Everything I touch that has a tag today I am going to see where it was made and post it. I'll let you all know how it goes.
anon

Georgetown, KY

#16 Sep 1, 2009
yes

“Knowledge is power.”

Location hidden

#17 Sep 1, 2009
What about everyday normal stories?
well

Sussex, WI

#19 Sep 1, 2009
I love little caesars man the bread sticks are the shit i remember as a kid goin over by where m n l nails is now and getting pizza. i think that georgetown needs to get one back that place is great.

“Knowledge is power.”

Location hidden

#20 Sep 1, 2009
nah Im good on that. Thanks tho.

“Knowledge is power.”

Location hidden

#21 Sep 1, 2009
Josh Owens wrote:
you can be the normal one...
I think I may just post stories of my particular interest.. I mean, if I have something particular to say about them. Thats why I wanted to be an editor in the first place.. to post stories I came across that spoke to me.
barf

Clarksville, TN

#22 Sep 1, 2009
Oh boy! Now we have idiots who think they are editors,lmao!

“Knowledge is power.”

Location hidden

#24 Sep 1, 2009
Turd!!

“Knowledge is power.”

Location hidden

#26 Sep 2, 2009
about 3 hours away near Whitesburg, thats close to where I used to live in Pound, Va.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you like Japanese food? 1 hr cuclas 1
News Raiderettes Visit Japan - Group 2 (Feb '06) 16 hr DrinkPhartz 161
News Mars investigating Skittles said to be intended... 23 hr Spotted Girl 6
News Antonio's to reopen former Italian restaurant i... (Jun '13) Jan 19 RFLivonia 17
News Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) Jan 19 Clay supplier 9,230
News China, Serbia sign MOU on agriculture Jan 18 Slobodan B Medojevic 1
News Nation-Now 40 mins ago 6:50 a.m.Tennessee bill:... Jan 18 TLC 1
More from around the web