Georgia takes top pumpkin prize

Georgia takes top pumpkin prize

There are 2 comments on the Tribune/The Tribune Advertiser story from Sep 29, 2013, titled Georgia takes top pumpkin prize. In it, Tribune/The Tribune Advertiser reports that:

Jason Gagne of Blairsville, GA is the winner of the Yadkin Valley Great Pumpkin Weigh-Off.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tribune/The Tribune Advertiser.

Danny

Hahira, GA

#1 Sep 30, 2013
I've seen some of his pumpkins and his pumpkin patches. Its crazy what goes into growing those monsters. I've heard hes trying to get a Giant pumpkin Weigh-off next year in Blairsville that would be awesome. I'm gonna try to grow a few probally no thousand pounders but I'll give it a chance.
Nicole

Hahira, GA

#2 Oct 1, 2013
Well it sounds like a great idea for the 4-H club or the Blairsville FFA to get involved in. A Pumpkin weigh-off in Blairsville would be neat, something different. Heck me and my son might try to grow a whopper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Houlka buys body cams for police department 1 hr Our Opinion 5
News Farmers Feed Mill Restaurant expands (Mar '12) 3 hr Amazed 6
News USDA to Purchase Surplus Cheese for Food Banks ... 8 hr Serratus Anterior 1
News Raiderettes Visit Japan - Group 2 (Feb '06) 18 hr ehasn 53
News Shrimp grows up (Dec '08) 23 hr daisy 6
News Here's the best reason of all to drink organic ... Wed Serratus Anterior 1
News NYC Doctors Step In And 'Prescribe' Fruits And ... Wed Serratus Anterior 1
More from around the web