Heard It On The Street: JR's doesn't ...

Heard It On The Street: JR's doesn't waffle over requests

There are 37 comments on the Daily Journal/Sunday Journal story from Apr 19, 2013, titled Heard It On The Street: JR's doesn't waffle over requests. In it, Daily Journal/Sunday Journal reports that:

A popular meal combo in the southern part of the United States, and in some big cities, has come to the Kankakee region.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Journal/Sunday Journal.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
eerest

Kankakee, IL

#22 Apr 25, 2013
so now im just that dumb im waiting fool 33 61 190 718 what bout my black bike i dare u iv all ready posted my wherebouts u r just 1 r 2 wheres your back up tread harder i cant hear u
293 belmont trash

Kankakee, IL

#23 Apr 25, 2013
it was nice here teal trash moved n now its the pits i can come and go u r stuck n yo hole now come to c me big man put the law n your hands dude every 1 know what i drive and stay lol u should run when u see me bob and i will have fun with kpd lol all ready have dude this aint my first fight dude kankakee is my home townpoint is not all cop r trash but most r thare 1 r 2 cop n k3 that will help me ask the 1s iv help n the past u cant piss with me with n the law can u no so brake it so we can play u r playen with some1 who dont care bout what u got to say come sit 300 blo and wait to see me dude i beg u park next to my ranger ford black
293 belmont trash

Kankakee, IL

#24 Apr 25, 2013
the cat is out hop his dog come n side my house i will take it to the vet and put it down leash law dude hows your dog bob lol did the cops shoot it how was jail lol u cant come up with 113 to get out that is poor take it from kids mouth u and kpd r 1 of a kind lol lol the balls n your hand come down to me 718
sataniclumberjac k

Kankakee, IL

#25 Jun 10, 2013
bitch i long 4 the day to tast your blood
sataniclumberjac k

Kankakee, IL

#26 Jun 10, 2013
churches will fall cops will shake schools wil brake your ntime is comeing moor wat u looken at u want more dude i dont play u want 2 know what im doing stiff u look a way if u see mu dude i will f u up foouk your spell sheckniggs ask bit
sataniclumberjac k

Kankakee, IL

#27 Jul 17, 2013
bob i still looken 4 u dude 666 all over your face
sataniclumberjac k

Kankakee, IL

#28 Jul 18, 2013
kpd name the time and place so i can spit in yo face
poser
trash lives a 293 belmont

Kankakee, IL

#29 Jul 18, 2013
talk your shirt be hind a pc r a car r a fence but when hands start a swingen u call cops dont think i dont have tricks its not over i get a 10 year ich and u done kathe bash
trash lives a 293 belmont

Kankakee, IL

#30 Jul 18, 2013
your house smell like a pig farm pick the dog crap updo u want me to crap out side no well how the crap on your feet and on your foors
i bet u like the smell of dog crap bcouse u r crap your cop calling dont work on me dude try again u better have the usa army behind u dude i am a army of 1 i am of the 1 percent thay talk bouti ride a lone i fight my wars alone iv been in k3 34 years what bout u i know every1 gud and badgo back to manteno if u stay here even if i go u f edu so if i have to leave here u will follow suit i aint no gang banggeer but thay like cash money any way thay can get it and yes im from the hood and u will pay 4 the torment u put on me take that to the bank any got shirt to say say it to my face
jesus is my triger man

Kankakee, IL

#31 Aug 19, 2013
lol
commen law

Kankakee, IL

#33 Dec 2, 2013
wow
lol

Kankakee, IL

#34 Jan 12, 2014
joe banach im wait ing pusse
lol

Kankakee, IL

#35 Jan 12, 2014
katy banach u loud mouth dog i bet your mom is proud oh you
lol

Kankakee, IL

#36 Jan 12, 2014
bobby i cant wait to see u in da darkness of hell hows your wife o she left u
lol

Kankakee, IL

#37 Jan 12, 2014
u f i m so billy bad ass that every 1 knows my name joey banach thats your name crack head yea i found u out
lol

Kankakee, IL

#38 Jan 12, 2014
220 now baby
lol

Kankakee, IL

#39 Jan 12, 2014
ill be nice to the cop and do my time u should be gone when i get outy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ramadan meal iftar helps Muslims break religiou... 2 hr Thinking 56
News Four new hotspots you want to know about, plus ... 5 hr space ace 2
News Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 6 hr Inlove with aylio 9,005
News South Floridaa s El Balc n de las Americas and ... 9 hr cruzfelix 1
News St. Paul schools putting free meals on wheels 10 hr Mikey 2
News What this Pizza Hut server did before serving w... 11 hr Beady 3
News Ku Klux Klan fliers left on lawns in Los Angele... 14 hr zionism is racism 1
More from around the web