Malaysia keen to import livestock, fo...

Malaysia keen to import livestock, food products from Pakistan

There are 27 comments on the Daily Times story from Nov 29, 2012, titled Malaysia keen to import livestock, food products from Pakistan. In it, Daily Times reports that:

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan and Malaysia have decided to further enhance bilateral cooperation in the field of agriculture.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Faraz khan

Europe

#22 Dec 17, 2012
We pakistanies will be very helpful to you malaysians if you please allow approx. 30 millions pakistanies to reside in malaysians.We are muslims, we should help one another.
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

#23 Dec 19, 2012
Faraz khan wrote:
We pakistanies will be very helpful to you malaysians if you please allow approx. 30 millions pakistanies to reside in malaysians.We are muslims, we should help one another.
Mahatir made this turn around and Every Leader Whether he is Muslim Non Muslim Should Study Mahatir Policies in helping Progressing for better World for every one

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#24 Dec 19, 2012
C'mon, this thread is just a news clipping about a business deal, it's not about Pakistan-India bashing here....

Malaysia and Pakistan potentially might become the biggest 'Halal product' producer globally in the coming future insyaallah...just imagine the potential! 1.8billion muslim's around the world and that's our potential customers!
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

#25 Dec 26, 2013
Live Imports banned from Australia
NITiN

Manama, Bahrain

#26 Aug 11, 2014
Pakistan has huge potential export as Pakistan ranks at 7th Place in Food Export

Since: Oct 12

Muscat,Oman

#27 Aug 13, 2014
NITiN wrote:
Pakistan has huge potential export as Pakistan ranks at 7th Place in Food Export
I still remember when I was small and used to study social studies.I was damn irritated of these agriculture and farming chapters but they don't seem to be boring annoying or boring anymore.To be honest,they are fun to read.
PKR

Bahrain

#28 Aug 14, 2014
Latest is Green House Farming

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 3 hr cindy7792000 9,245
News The 30 best burgers you can order in Canada 20 hr Kevin is Leery ofPCs 4
News Wait for calorie count on burgers, pizza may ge... Sat Frogface Kate 48
News Downtown Allentown Restaurant Week kicks off Su... Sat silly rabbit 1
News Barbecue restaurant offers free ribs, drink, $2... Sat General Zod 3
News Star Wars TIE Fighter Gas Grill: Imperial BBQ C... Fri Guillermo Chow 1
News Ultra Foods in Crestwood offers array of prepar... (Jun '12) Apr 27 Shamrock 33
More from around the web