Break up your Asian trip with a stop in Singapore

Oct 26, 2008 Full story: Detroit Free Press

Halfway through my 13-hour flight to Japan, I was cursing the idea of going all the way to Malaysia for a conference.

Full Story
timemaster

Jakarta, Indonesia

#2 Oct 28, 2008
where in malaysia is your conference. if it's in kl there are many things to do and best of all it's not expensive. hehe
philippe from vietnam

Hanoi, Vietnam

#3 Nov 9, 2008
in case, you would like to buy the hornet juice from Vaam in New Zealand, just be aware not to order more than one package as you might never receive the balance.They use an excuse of delays because of the post office but after 3 months , still nothing.When you propose to them to send it by courrier services and to pay for the charges , they never reply, why should they, they already took your money.Please spread the news and it is impossible to get nack your money

Since: Aug 12

Singapore, Singapore

#5 Sep 30, 2013
timemaster wrote:
where in malaysia is your conference. if it's in kl there are many things to do and best of all it's not expensive. hehe
I would like to do a road trip in Penang! Any favorite food stalls that I should visit??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Multicooker recommendations? 27 min Lizzza 1
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 1 hr facefaceface 8,255
Forghedaboudit joins Silver restaurant row 2 hr ForgotAboutIt 5
R.I.P., Zesto's Drive-In on Ponce de Leon Avenue 3 hr des 1
A local's guide to the best eating and drinking... 4 hr piadasion 1
This Is What It's Like To Be An Unarmed Black M... 4 hr pedlar 9
Papa's favorite poison 18 hr LindseyP 5
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••