Two New Bars Planned for Downtown Pit...

Two New Bars Planned for Downtown Pittsfield

There are 9 comments on the IBerkshires story from May 28, 2014, titled Two New Bars Planned for Downtown Pittsfield. In it, IBerkshires reports that:

The former Y Bar on the corner of North and Bradford streets will reopen as Y Not Bar under new management.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at IBerkshires.

Springtime in Syria

Hope, ME

#1 May 29, 2014
Yes, y not come down to beautiful downtown Pittsfield. Just as safe as lovely Syria in Springtime. 6:29 a.m.: Police investigate a burglary at Mission Bar & Tapas on North Street in heart of lovely safe downtown Pittsfield's multi million $$$$$$$$$$ cultural sector patrolled by goose stepping cops on OT missions. It's always exciting. 7:16 a.m.: Police investigate a burglary at The Marketplace on north Street. 8:05 a.m.: Police conduct a follow-up investigation at Mission Bar & Tapas on lovely safe crime-free North Street. 8:15 a.m.: Police investigate a burglary on South Street. 8:52 a.m. Police investigate a burglary at the Colonial Theater on South Street. 10:35 a.m.: Police investigate a past burglary at 7 Winter Steak House on Winter Street. I hope no sub-zero appliances were stolen. And be sure to attend Third Thursday Melees when cops rumble with wild young things in the streets.
Springtime in Syria

Hope, ME

#2 May 29, 2014
And just make believe the multiple gun shots are fireworks celebrating Pittsfield's vibrant cesspool of vermin. Political and otherwise. Enjoy!
Praxis33

United States

#3 May 29, 2014
Springtime in Syria wrote:
And just make believe the multiple gun shots are fireworks celebrating Pittsfield's vibrant cesspool of vermin. Political and otherwise. Enjoy!
I believe the question you ask me is YES. You can stick 10 fingers in your mothers worn out back door brown hole. All you have to is get past the crusty hair. Once you stick you fingers in her hole it is up to your mother to clean them off. She should lick the brown goo from you pinky first. You should finger her until she gets off like any good son would do.
cil

Albany, NY

#4 May 29, 2014
was in PITTSFIELD today...lol...all that's on the streets is people in scooters and addicts and gangs and more bars? r they NUTS?
Springtime in Syria

Hope, ME

#5 May 29, 2014
I like what they've done with the place already. Are those gang symbols?? Are you marking your territory? How original in Pittsfield. But then Pittsfield is a multi million $$$$$$$$$$ cultural district. An art mecca of fine dining and theater. And safe too. Just as safe as Syria in Springtime. And I'm sure artistic rival gangs love this sort of artistic territorial thing.
Praxis33

United States

#6 May 29, 2014
cil wrote:
was in PITTSFIELD today...lol...all that's on the streets is people in scooters and addicts and gangs and more bars? r they NUTS?
Most folks should be indoors taking care of their mothers.
Mortimer Pickfuck

Albany, NY

#7 May 29, 2014
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the question you ask me is YES. You can stick 10 fingers in your mothers worn out back door brown hole. All you have to is get past the crusty hair. Once you stick you fingers in her hole it is up to your mother to clean them off. She should lick the brown goo from you pinky first. You should finger her until she gets off like any good son would do.
Man you are one high class dirtdink.I'll bet your eye sight is failing and you have a lot of hair on your palms.
Praxis33

United States

#8 May 30, 2014
Mortimer Pickfuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Man you are one high class dirtdink.I'll bet your eye sight is failing and you have a lot of hair on your palms.
Being from North Adams means you never have hair on your hands eh? I bet the more you plow your mother the less hair you have down there too. It's great that folks like you can only be satisfied by your mother. I am, but I always have issues satisfying her. I bet you can help. She had a lot of air in her back door yesterday - how do you get around the air in your mother's brown hole?
donny

Springfield, NJ

#9 May 30, 2014
they will be closed in a year
to much low class in pittsfield

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shutting down 'shark finning': US fishermen pro... 8 hr Captain Yesterday 6
News Desperate for help, needy post pleas online | T... (Oct '09) 18 hr Posting as myself 38
News The Best Iced Coffee Drinks in Every Miami Neig... 23 hr Hahns Dikenbaum 1
News Wellness Committee of Thousand Oaks Presents "1... Tue Udo 1
News Raiderettes Visit Japan - Group 2 (Feb '06) Tue asdai 42
News Lack of capital tough on young farmers Mon Beware place like... 1
News Buffalo Wild Wings founders inducted into ``Hal... (Sep '07) Jul 25 Mikeb800 2
More from around the web