Protein the key food group at Muscle ...

Protein the key food group at Muscle Maker Grill

There are 1 comment on the Connecticut Post story from Nov 27, 2013, titled Protein the key food group at Muscle Maker Grill. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Craig Platt, left, of Trumbull, and Rob Painter, of The Bronx, NY, Connecticut franchisees for the Muscle Maker Grill, at their 2075 Black Rock Turnpike location in Fairfield, Conn.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

Sol

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1 Nov 28, 2013
Too much protein in your diet (i.e. more than your metabolism can handle) can lead to the creation of excess uric acid (generated when your system metabolizes protein) which leads to kidney & bladder stones as well as gout.

Bon appétit - the halfbreed's 'obamacare' will cover the condition whilst offering preventive care (by screwing you out of all your $$$ so you won't be able to afford to eat at those places).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 6 hr Inlove with aylio 8,980
News Advice to take in stride 12 hr no wonder with gu... 1
News Rusty's bread was a memorable loss (Aug '08) 13 hr Lori C 20
News Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Breaks G... 21 hr Westsider 5
News 'Gordon for Mayor' breakfast planned Saturday (Dec '10) 22 hr Silent Echo 42
News VFW urges peace officers to not let criticism d... 23 hr Silent Echo 2
News Fast food companies announce 'healthy' changes Thu ApePeeD 1
More from around the web