'Sex tape' used in Fiji murder plot case

Apr 11, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Illawarra Mercury

“So the police have to take responsibility one way or another, because they were exhibits in the custody of the police. Either the police deliberately disseminated this material or they were negligent in not keeping proper custody of it.”

A sex tape involving the New Zealand businessman charged with plotting to assassinate Fiji's military leader will be added to evidence aimed at getting the prosecution dropped. via Illawarra Mercury

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 33 of33
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Buttless

Suva, Fiji

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2008

Akorn wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, do u ever go 2 school???? Coz, it seems 2 me u need to go and do a lil' bit of Spelling test brother!!!! It's daughters n not doughters!!! Or are you talkin''bout baking some dough?????? Which one is dat????? Learn a bit more English man!!!!!!!
ok nclex, hw bout dooferz?
rajputs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2008

hot off the press, Nclex finds his blood line on ancestry.com ....

but he commit suicde by over dosing while sniffing glue.

It has been said that once Nclex found out that his people were rounded up by rival tribe and by British in Africa for salve trade. in the process his mother was raped, his father's d*ck and balls cut off and fed to his whole tribe while been taken through the forest to the ship that was to bring them to America. Since the Americans were not happy with the recent shippment of slaves, saying they were very lazy and had to beat them to dead to make them work. The British started to test the tribe for rigours manual labor, during the test they found out the Gay Lex tribe (Nclex's tribe) were very lazy, they rather steal and loot and free load off others hard work. all or most of his tribe including him and two of his sisters were raped, his mother was too old so the British fed her to their dogs Alive. all the older, fathers and grandfather ages got their throat split for producing bunch of low lifes and worthless tribe. the rest were supposed to be shipped to Austrila which is the prison Island for Birtish convicted crimanls, but on the second thought since this was a worthless tribe they took them far away and threw them in the water to die, however it is believed that some surived and ended up in whats now called the Fiji Islands, here the men had sex with each other and ate the ones that were dieing, since they were so lazy to farm or hunt.

Wow Nclex, truth comes in the light, you salve bastard, your are slave, your are slave, your are slave, your are slave, your are slave,your are slave, your are slave, your whole race is a slave, now go and suck on the Birtish D*ck may be they will save you form whats about to happen to you FIJIANS,
true

Suva, Fiji

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2009

all u motherfukng shit ar$e people....those who are born on earth are not Gods as u so beleive. In that way u can also proclaim u are God by doing a little good. Who says Ram, Krishna or Jesus was God or God's son???
Live in reality, this is 21st century and ar$eholes who come door to door saying repent judgement day is near and all that gibberish are good for nothing aimless people. If u so beleive yourselves that God loves you then forget about who God is, just pray and beleive in one whom nobody has ever seen! and if still you guys think that u are right then keep no worshipping the stones, idols and normal people and keep biting each others b0lls! Get a life and start acting.So much for worshipping ar$eholes!
Skull

Suva, Fiji

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2012

Judged:

Manage to watch the sextape, gorgeous lady bouncing on top of Ballu Khan. Screw the falla, he doesn't even know some sex tricks on his sleeves.
The lady from Lau Bilatiko was rocking up and down on Ballus beckon. and ballu please do not turn up the volume of the TV. because we want to see the lady moaning and cravings.
P.S Tv was a Super 14 match in Loftus Versfield South Africa i could hear the South African commentatator.perhaps 1-3am.
Kaibiti

Loomis, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

raju wrote:
<quoted text>yeah they were all screwing Nclex the mad woman from St Giles.
Hahahahahaha....bwahahahaa...r otfl....
Kaibiti

Loomis, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

Nclex wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey slave, I'm tough and I can take anything that comes my way. Unlike u, you're a slave and a dizzy one with paralysis.....maichod, you bloody slave.
NCLEX can take anything...anything that includes a 10 inch cock.
hactic

Suva, Fiji

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

the nz business man in ballu khan. ive seen the tape.
Josh

Suva, Fiji

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2012

hactic wrote:
the nz business man in ballu khan. ive seen the tape.
could u kinda forward it to me. i really wanna see it.i have heard about it, but haven't watch.
Glade

Suva, Fiji

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2012

Josh wrote:
<quoted text>
could u kinda forward it to me. i really wanna see it.i have heard about it, but haven't watch.
Yah, i have also not seen it, anyone have a link for that?

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

hey hu r u??? to mention jesus even u dont knw him..........yes im agree wid nclex idea..........
u pieces of shits in yah maca faka........faceeeeeeeeeee
baracus

Suva, Fiji

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Skull wrote:
Manage to watch the sextape, gorgeous lady bouncing on top of Ballu Khan. Screw the falla, he doesn't even know some sex tricks on his sleeves.
The lady from Lau Bilatiko was rocking up and down on Ballus beckon. and ballu please do not turn up the volume of the TV. because we want to see the lady moaning and cravings.
P.S Tv was a Super 14 match in Loftus Versfield South Africa i could hear the South African commentatator.perhaps 1-3am.
Who was that lady
awerry

Hamilton, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

nest wrote:
<quoted text>
soon jube will lube you and Raju will stick his sapato in ur kulo, bloody maigai chinam.
waaaaaa
gupta

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2014

im a indian i love the sex

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 33 of33
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fiji, Fiji Discussions

Search the Fiji, Fiji Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Fiji's military commander Frank Bainimarama. (Jan '07) Jul 19 SMIB258481 449
iTaukei language under threat, says academic Jul 15 andrew 1
Witness maintains she met Rev Ratabacaca (Nov '12) Jul 2 Power To Deliver 46
Fiji Link addition to service new route Jun '14 Billy the kid 7
FSLC exam results out (Jan '12) Jun '14 Ravulo Kuruduadua 49
Nine to attend young leaders training in Japan May '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
Indian origin man in Fiji held guilty of triple... (Apr '13) May '14 Magic Scrotum 5
•••
•••