Qarase to seek discharge

Aug 26, 2008 Full story: Fijilive 8

Ousted Prime Minister Laisenia Qarase's lawyer will tomorrow ask the court to discharge his case brought by Fiji's anti-corruption unit.

Full Story
Nclex

San Francisco, CA

#1 Aug 26, 2008
Its over 20months now and the illegal junta cannot find the facts......what happened to all their illegal advisors?......suddenly became blind and cannot see the fact?.
When wrong people are in power, everything is WRONG....get it vorege (Mugabe's brother)?.
Buttless

Suva, Fiji

#2 Aug 31, 2008
The only discharge qarase will get is the blood from his p*ssy.
jube

Fremont, CA

#3 Nov 7, 2008
Buttless wrote:
The only discharge qarase will get is the blood from his p*ssy.
and staight into Nclex mouth.
monster

Suva, Fiji

#4 Oct 7, 2009
qarase must be hanged like sadamm hussein-that moron even looks like sadamm.qoriniasi bale must be casterated.
Nick khelawan

Fremont, CA

#5 Oct 7, 2009
monster wrote:
qarase must be hanged like sadamm hussein-that moron even looks like sadamm.qoriniasi bale must be casterated.
only people who should be hanged are Bai, Nailatikau, Chodory, and Taleni. Neumi should be castrated.
monster

Suva, Fiji

#6 Oct 7, 2009
hahahah u barking dog cos yo madas being banged up by franki and chaudhry while garase liked her ars$$$$$$ so u like garase cos he was easy fo yo mada yo sistewr and yo gandu fada.u are infacxkt bastard child of rabuka thats y u feel pain wen fijians and christians are berated-hahahaha u runting ill fed dog if u cant satisfy yo sster then giv her to the dogs.
e ganpat chal daru la

Newport, Australia

#7 May 25, 2011
rabuka ge gai aur qarase bhi ge hai aur hum lon ke reddy irene jai narayan george shiu raj raki raki me ladki lon ke supplier to boat all are gay . MR T aka Hon Bainimarama acha se gaand maro sub chor lon ke , Jai Bhagwaan n victory will urs

Since: May 12

Suva, Fiji

#8 May 23, 2012
aur thomaar bhi gaand maro
e ganpat chal daru la wrote:
rabuka ge gai aur qarase bhi ge hai aur hum lon ke reddy irene jai narayan george shiu raj raki raki me ladki lon ke supplier to boat all are gay . MR T aka Hon Bainimarama acha se gaand maro sub chor lon ke , Jai Bhagwaan n victory will urs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fiji, Fiji Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Passport scam Dec 13 BdJuJu 4
Quit smoking, says heart surgeon Nov '14 Smokin Low life 9
Fiji to keep close China links despite return t... Oct '14 Ally McCoist 5
Ambitious mission Oct '14 james wood 2
Seruiratu to workers: Differences aside Oct '14 Ally McCoist 3
Play your part, minister tells workers Sep '14 rambo 1
German fiesta comes to Fiji Sep '14 drako 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:32 am PST