Fintel to construct cable between Fiji and Tonga

Dec 4, 2011 Full story: Fiji Village 14

Fiji Constitution Abrogated Dec 05 anniversary The Journey by Vijay Narayan Conspiracy To Murder Trial Revised National Budget 2010 National Budget 2011 Super 15 2011 National Soccer League 2011 Digicel Cup 2011 Fiji Fact 2011 Pacific Nations Cup 2011 Farebrother Trophy Challenge 2011 Rugby World Cup 2011 BOG Fixtures and Results Tadra Kahani 2011 ... (more)

Full Story
fijianbugger

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#1 Dec 5, 2011
oh wicked good news

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 5, 2011
Tonga finally have internet now? YES!!! Thank you Chinese or Americans, whoever is responsible.
prostitute

Tonga

#3 Dec 5, 2011
tonga now enjoy internet, samoa now discards baby in the septic toilet...chihooo samoa very advace in toilet technology

Location hidden

#4 Dec 5, 2011
I cant wait to have high speed internet in Tonga, I mean its only 2012 almost..
malie

Tonga

#5 Dec 5, 2011
waste of foreign money..
Rafe

Apia, Samoa

#6 Dec 5, 2011
prostitute wrote:
tonga now enjoy internet, samoa now discards baby in the septic toilet...chihooo samoa very advace in toilet technology
you just go look after your own kids you stupid Tongan piece of sh!t..and if you don't have any, then I hope God makes you childless..you been bit-ching up and down this forum about that poor mother and her baby, I hope samoan girls don't find out who you are, they'd rip you a new pus-say..

Location hidden

#7 Dec 5, 2011
YAY.., Welcome to the world of high speed internet Tonga..!!
Dickhead

Renton, WA

#8 Dec 5, 2011
So Tongans get high speed access to the internet and global information, what the hell does Fiji get from this?..

Location hidden

#9 Dec 5, 2011
Dickhead wrote:
So Tongans get high speed access to the internet and global information, what the hell does Fiji get from this?..
Tongan gratitude.
island prince

Suva, Fiji

#10 Dec 5, 2011
Dickhead wrote:
southern cross cable within our eye. it is even faster than you are.
prostitute

Tonga

#11 Dec 5, 2011
Rafe wrote:
<quoted text>
you just go look after your own kids you stupid Tongan piece of sh!t..and if you don't have any, then I hope God makes you childless..you been bit-ching up and down this forum about that poor mother and her baby, I hope samoan girls don't find out who you are, they'd rip you a new pus-say..
God ? wtf God got to do with your stupid mama...faaak you homoass...bwahahahahahah rip my a$$ or lick my a$$$ bahahahaha i am a dog remember ??? bahahahahhaaa

faaaak sahomo matausi...chihooooo
Dickhead

Renton, WA

#12 Dec 5, 2011
island prince wrote:
<quoted text>
southern cross cable within our eye. it is even faster than you are.
wtf does the southern cross have to do with anything just Tonga riding Fiji's dick

Location hidden

#13 Dec 7, 2011
Great to see Tonga get high speed internet now, its only 2012 almost..lol
island prince

Suva, Fiji

#14 Dec 9, 2011
Dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>
wtf does the southern cross have to do with anything just Tonga riding Fiji's dick
that y u name urself dickhead, very funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fiji, Fiji Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fiji to keep close China links despite return t... 10 hr Buttless 3
Seruiratu to workers: Differences aside 20 hr Ally McCoist 3
Play your part, minister tells workers Sep 29 rambo 1
German fiesta comes to Fiji Sep 29 drako 1
Minister aims to better lives Sep 29 drako 1
Jesus Christ, the Son of God Sep 23 Son of God 1
Freed Fijian troops call home and then celebrate Sep 19 jameswoodisaloser 13

Fiji, Fiji People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE